WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Darlington bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Darlington Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Darlington.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Darlington bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Darlington bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Darlington home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Darlington bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Darlington bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Darlington bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom reconstruction charge?
Washroom Restoration Fees
The washroom is one of the most essential rooms of the house and a repair can enhance substantial worth to your home. In this cost guide we look into the array of potential costs associated with a washroom remodelling.
In this guide:
- How soon will my bathroom restoration take?
- What contractors do I require for my bathroom remodelling?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be licensed?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- Complete bathroom renovation charges
- Approximating your bathroom reconstruction costs
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When reconstructing a bathroom, cost is a important aspect for choosing on design, features and comfort. But how much should you expect to budget for when preparing a washroom remodel?
For an approximate amount, you can assume to dole out anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The fee can differ depending on the size of your bathroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is likely for a restoration to amount under about $5000 if you are willing to swap out a couple of items or carry on the refresh a mostly cosmetic update.
Anticipate to expend extra if you are thinking of a whole reconstruction or:
- Assuming any structural work
- Wish for new features that involve additional plumbing jobs
- Are relocating plumbing from one area to another
- Changing all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my washroom remodelling take?
Depending on the scale of the project, the restoration will take time so allow anywhere from 1 to three weeks of labour. Components that can influence this timeframe include:
- Any physical jobs
- Moving plumbing and/or electrical components
- Having great amounts of tiles to arrange
- Unanticipated events, like noticing asbestos in your wall or floor crack.
The research, planning and design of the restoration, with no main structural changes, allow anywhere six to eight weeks for this phase. This includes:
- Time to develop the design
- Selecting supplies and fittings
- Getting quotations from a range of companies.
Which contractors do I need for my bathroom remodelling?
Deliberating who you may call for to employ for your washroom project? These are the most common occupations you will need to call on:
Bathroom designers can supervise and lead your venture wholly on your behalf, and often have all trades on staff to cover different phases of the work. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will cost you more but will take the hassle out of any remodelling work.
If you are contracting individual trades:
Architects help to sketch floor plans for your new bathroom, making sure everything is logically laid out to suit your way of life. Anticipate to invest for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can aid set up custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other timber components such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help install lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will need to paint any parts that are not covered by tiles or other components, if possible with a humidity and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are perhaps the most vital tradie on your plan, so make certain you employ one who has a reliable track record of working on bathrooms.
Tilers are another crucial trade who can make or break the look of your washroom. They also have to get small particulars right, like making sure your shower recess drains correctly.
Waterproofers will use a selection of sealants and membranes to make definite your bathroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have drips sprouting up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are certified for your bathroom restoration.
Does my bathroom renovator need to be licensed?
Most parts of a washroom reconstruction, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a licensed tradies. A complete washroom reconstruction will typically require a certified builder, with some states having a licence specifically for bathroom and kitchen reconstructions. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be trained and certified.
Employing a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a tradie make sure they are right for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you licensed?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you supply a written estimate?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see examples of your work?
Complete bathroom reconstructions costs
So how much will you have to spend? As a guideline, expect to pay in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller bathroom restoration using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an regular sized mid-range remodelling using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom remodelling using best of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the regular worth for bathrooms installed as part of a reconstruction in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotes from local corporations who specialise in remodelling washrooms. You may be surprised how different they are.
Approximating your washroom remodelling costs
Some of the major costs to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are moving plumbing or setting up new parts.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or typical shower screen.
- Bath, which could be combined or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a standard version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, normal or wall mounted which looks orderly and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to guarantee your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers ask a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you reside and may vary according to the plumber’s talent level.
Expect to spend:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to install a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a big project such as your washroom reconstruction project, ask for an detailed quote which specifies all the parts they are charging for.
Only a certified plumber can legally carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a main component in the amount of your reconstruction, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be estimated on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the average for arranging washroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to factor this in.
For wall tiles anticipate to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for typical white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Going up in price foresee to pay around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles anticipate to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high standard porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high quality natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from economical and versatile acrylic, to tough cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Anticipate to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to substitute and fit a bath. New baths can range from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in price according to their size and if they are enclosed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most costly. Anticipate to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic framed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are thus more pricey – anticipate to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you select, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted concealed cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good standard floor-mounted glassy china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with joined ceramic basin
Anticipate waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom remodelling and the cost is higher than you can afford, there are ways to remodel your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some alternatives to a full washroom renovation include:
- Fitting a new shower screen
- Bath and basin resurfacing
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Setting up a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were found at the time this article was penned. They are suggestive, may differ locally, are subject to market forces and should only be used as a guide.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Darlington bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.