WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Dawes Point bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Dawes Point Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Dawes Point.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Dawes Point bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Dawes Point bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Dawes Point home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Servicing Dawes Point
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Dawes Point bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Dawes Point bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Dawes Point bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom reconstruction fee?
Bathroom remodelling Costs
The bathroom is one of the most vital rooms of the residence and a repair can enhance considerable importance to your home. In this cost model we inquire into the variety of potential costs related with a washroom renovation.
In this guide:
- How long will my washroom remodelling take?
- What contractors do I require for my bathroom restoration?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be certified?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- Comprehensive washroom renovation costs
- Assessing your washroom restoration costs
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When reconstructing a washroom, charge is a considerable aspect for determining on design, trademark and convenience. But how much should you anticipate to budget for when preparing a washroom remodel?
For an estimate figure, you can anticipate to pay anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The fee can vary depending on the size of your washroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is possible for a remodelling to charge under about $5000 if you are prepared to trade out a few items or carry on the refresh a largely improving update.
Assume to pay more if you are thinking of a complete reconstruction or:
- Assuming any physical work
- Wish for new features that call for additional plumbing works
- Are rearranging plumbing from one area to another
- Replacing all wall and floor tiles
How long will my washroom renovation take?
Depending on the scope of the project, the restoration will take time so allow anywhere from one to three weeks of labour. Reasons that can have an effect on this timeframe include:
- Any physical jobs
- Rearranging plumbing and/or electrical components
- Having large volumes of tiles to lay
- Unanticipated events, like noticing asbestos in your wall or floor crack.
The study, setting up and plan of the renovation, with no vital structural revisions, allow around 6 to eight weeks for this period. This includes:
- Time to polish the plan
- Picking out supplies and fixtures
- Getting quotations from a range of businesses.
Which tradies do I need for my bathroom renovation?
Deliberating who you may need to hire for your washroom venture? These are the most common occupations you will need to call on:
Washroom designers can supervise and run your plan entirely on your behalf, and often have all trades on staff to provide services to different phases of the job. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will cost you extra but will take the hassle out of any remodelling job.
If you are hiring individual trades:
Architects help to draw floor plans for your new washroom, guaranteeing everything is plausibly laid out to go well with your lifestyle. Assume to invest for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can help install custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other timber components such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help fix lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will require to paint any parts that are not covered by tiles or other elements, if possible with a moisture and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are possibly the most crucial tradie on your venture, so make certain you hire one who has a reliable track record of working on washrooms.
Tilers are another vital trade who can make or break the appearance of your bathroom. They also require to get small particulars right, like making sure your shower recess drains correctly.
Waterproofers will use a array of sealants and membranes to make certain your bathroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have leaks growing up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are registered for your bathroom reconstruction.
Does my washroom renovator need to be registered?
Most components of a washroom remodelling, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a registered tradies. A whole washroom restoration will typically need a certified builder, with some states having a licence specifically for bathroom and kitchen restorations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be qualified and certified.
Hiring a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a contractor make sure they are right for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you certified?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you supply a written quotation?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see examples of your work?
Complete washroom remodelling fees
So how much will you have to invest? As a guideline, anticipate to invest in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller bathroom renovation using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an average sized mid-range restoration using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom reconstruction using highest of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the regular price for washrooms set up as part of a reconstruction in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of estimates from local companies who specialise in reconstructing bathrooms. You may be amazed how different they are.
Estimating your bathroom reconstruction spend
Some of the major charges to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are transferring plumbing or fitting new elements.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or standard shower screen.
- Bath, which could be joined or freestanding.
- Toilet, which could be a normal version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, standard or wall framed which looks cleaner and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to guarantee your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers bill a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you reside and may vary according to the plumber’s ability level.
Foresee to pay:
- $80 to $250 to replace and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to install a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a big task such as your bathroom restoration project, ask for an itemized estimate which describes all the parts they are charging for.
Only a qualified plumber can officially carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a key component in the cost of your renovation, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be appraised on a per square metre rate by washroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the normal for setting washroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to incorporate this in.
For wall tiles anticipate to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for typical white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Going up in price anticipate to pay about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles expect to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high quality porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high condition natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from economical and versatile acrylic, to sturdy cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Anticipate to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replenish and fit a bath. New baths can go from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in price based to their size and if they are framed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most pricey. Anticipate to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic framed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are consequently more pricey – foresee to pay in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you pick, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted hidden cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good standard floor-mounted vitreous china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with integrated ceramic basin
Expect waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom restoration and the price is higher than you can afford, there are ways to improve your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some alternatives to a complete washroom restoration include:
- Installing a new shower screen
- Bath and basin covering
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Installing a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were sourced at the time this article was written. They are suggestive, may differ locally, are subject to market forces and should only be used as a guide.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Dawes Point bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.