WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Dean Park bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Dean Park Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Dean Park.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Dean Park bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Dean Park bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Dean Park home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Servicing Dean Park
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Dean Park bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Dean Park bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Dean Park bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom renovation charge?
Bathroom Renovation Fees
The bathroom is one of the most vital rooms of the residence and a repair can improve great value to your household. In this cost model we look into the variety of potential costs coupled with a washroom reconstruction.
In this guide:
- How long will my bathroom restoration take?
- What tradies do I need for my washroom renovation?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be licensed?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- All-inclusive bathroom reconstruction fees
- Estimating your washroom renovation charges
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When renovating a washroom, charge is a considerable reason for deciding on style, features and comfort. But how much should you foresee to budget for when preparing a washroom refresh?
For an approximate amount, you can assume to dole out anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The amount can be different depending on the size of your washroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is feasible for a reconstruction to cost lower around $5000 if you are prepared to trade out a few items or carry on the refresh a mostly cosmetic update.
Assume to expend extra if you are thinking of a complete renovation or:
- Undertaking any structural work
- Desire new features that entail additional plumbing jobs
- Are moving plumbing from one area to another
- Substituting all wall and floor tiles
How long will my washroom renovation take?
Depending on the extent of the project, the reconstruction will take time so allocate anywhere from one to 3 weeks of labour. Components that can influence this timeframe include:
- Any structural jobs
- Rearranging plumbing and/or electrical elements
- Having sizeable amounts of tiles to lay
- Unforeseen incidents, like noticing asbestos in your wall or floor space.
The study, preparation and model of the restoration, with no vital physical revisions, allot anywhere 6 to 8 weeks for this period. This includes:
- Time to refine the project
- Picking out supplies and fittings
- Receiving quotes from a choice of businesses.
Which tradies do I need for my bathroom reconstruction?
Wondering who you may need to engage for your washroom assignment? These are the most common professions you will need to call on:
Bathroom makers can oversee and lead your project wholly on your behalf, and often have all trades on staff to work in different phases of the work. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will cost you additional but will take the trouble out of any reconstruction work.
If you are hiring individual trades:
Architects assist to outline floor plans for your new washroom, making sure everything is plausibly laid out to match your lifestyle. Expect to pay for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can help install custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other made of wood components such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help install lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will have to paint any parts that are not covered by tiles or other components, if possible with a dampness and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are possibly the most important tradie on your plan, so make certain you engage one who has a reliable track record of working on bathrooms.
Tilers are another crucial trade who can make or break the façade of your bathroom. They also need to get small details right, like making sure your shower recess empties correctly.
Waterproofers will use a variety of sealants and membranes to make definite your washroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have trickles growing up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are certified for your bathroom reconstruction.
Does my washroom renovator need to be licensed?
Most components of a bathroom reconstruction, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a certified tradies. A whole washroom reconstruction will typically require a licensed builder, with some states having a licence particularly for washroom and kitchen reconstructions. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be qualified and certified.
Employing a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a worker make sure they are right for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you licensed?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you supply a written estimate?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see samples of your work?
Complete washroom remodelling costs
So how much will you have to invest? As a rule, anticipate to pay in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller bathroom reconstruction using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an regular sized mid-range restoration using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom reconstruction using top of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the average price for washrooms set up as part of a renovation in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of estimates from local companies who specialise in remodelling bathrooms. You may be amazed how different they are.
Approximating your washroom reconstruction costs
Some of the major charges to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are transferring plumbing or fitting new elements.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or normal shower screen.
- Bath, which could be joined or freestanding.
- Toilet, which could be a normal version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, normal or wall attached which looks cleaner and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to guarantee your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers charge a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber asks will depend on where you live and may vary according to the plumber’s talent level.
Anticipate to expend:
- $80 to $250 to replace and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to fit a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a sizable task such as your washroom restoration project, ask for an itemized quotation which describes all the components they are charging for.
Only a licensed plumber can legitimately carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a main factor in the cost of your remodelling, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be appraised on a per square metre rate by washroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the normal for setting bathroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to incorporate this in.
For wall tiles foresee to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for typical white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Shifting up in price expect to spend around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles expect to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high condition porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high quality natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from inexpensive and versatile acrylic, to sturdy cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Anticipate to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replenish and fit a bath. New baths can span from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in price according to their size and if they are framed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most costly. Expect to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic enclosed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are consequently more pricey – anticipate to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you choose, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted unseen cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good standard floor-mounted vitreous china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with combined ceramic basin
Anticipate waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom renovation and the price is higher than you can afford, there are ways to improve your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some alternatives to a complete bathroom remodelling include:
- Installing a new shower screen
- Bath and basin covering
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Fitting a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were obtained at the time this article was penned. They are indicative, may vary locally, are subject to market powers and should only be used as a guide.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Dean Park bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.