WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Denham Court bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Denham Court Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Denham Court.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Denham Court bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Denham Court bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Denham Court home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Servicing Denham Court
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Denham Court bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Denham Court bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Denham Court bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom remodelling fee?
Washroom Renovation Charges
The washroom is one of the most vital rooms of the residence and a refresh can enhance considerable worth to your home. In this cost example we delve into the variety of possible costs connected with a bathroom restoration.
In this guide:
- How soon will my washroom renovation take?
- What contractors do I need for my bathroom remodelling?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be certified?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- All-inclusive washroom reconstruction costs
- Approximating your bathroom remodelling costs
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When renovating a washroom, charge is a important aspect for deciding on style, features and comfort. But how much should you expect to budget for when planning a washroom renovate?
For an approximate number, you can anticipate to spend anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The charge can be different depending on the size of your bathroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is likely for a remodelling to amount under around $5000 if you are inclined to swap out a couple of items or carry on the remodel a mostly cosmetic update.
Expect to spend much if you are thinking of a whole remodelling or:
- Undertaking any structural work
- Desire new features that entail additional plumbing works
- Are relocating plumbing from one area to another
- Replacing all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my washroom reconstruction take?
Depending on the extent of the project, the restoration will take time so allot anywhere from 1 to three weeks of labour. Components that can have an effect on this timeframe include:
- Any physical works
- Rearranging plumbing and/or electrical elements
- Having great volumes of tiles to lay
- Unforeseen incidents, like discovering asbestos in your wall or floor crack.
The exploration, setting up and model of the restoration, with no major physical changes, allot around six to 8 weeks for this stage. This includes:
- Time to polish the plan
- Selecting supplies and fixtures
- Getting estimates from a choice of businesses.
Which tradies do I need for my bathroom renovation?
Thinking who you may call for to employ for your bathroom assignment? These are the most common trades you will need to call on:
Bathroom designers can manage and lead your venture entirely on your behalf, and often have all trades on staff to work in different aspects of the work. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will charge you more but will take the trouble out of any remodelling work.
If you are hiring individual trades:
Architects assist to outline floor plans for your new bathroom, guaranteeing everything is acceptably laid out to go well with your lifestyle. Assume to spend for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can help fix custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other made of wood parts such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist set up lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will have to paint any parts that are not covered by tiles or other elements, preferably with a moisture and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are possibly the most crucial tradie on your plan, so make sure you engage one who has a reliable track record of doing on washrooms.
Tilers are another key trade who can make or break the look of your washroom. They also have to get small details right, like making sure your shower recess empties properly.
Waterproofers will use a selection of sealants and membranes to make certain your washroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have leaks developing up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are certified for your bathroom renovation.
Does my bathroom renovator need to be registered?
Most parts of a bathroom reconstruction, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a registered tradies. A complete washroom restoration will typically require a licensed builder, with some states having a licence particularly for washroom and kitchen remodelling. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be skilled and licensed.
Employing a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a tradie make sure they are perfect for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you registered?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you provide a written quote?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see models of your work?
Complete washroom restorations charges
So how much will you have to pay? As a rule, anticipate to invest in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller bathroom reconstruction using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an average sized mid-range renovation using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom remodelling using highest of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the normal worth for washrooms installed as part of a renovation in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotes from local corporations who specialise in remodelling washrooms. You may be surprised how different they are.
Calculating your bathroom renovation charges
Some of the major costs to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are transferring plumbing or installing new elements.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or typical shower screen.
- Bath, which could be combined or freestanding.
- Toilet, which could be a standard version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, typical or wall attached which looks orderly and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to guarantee your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers bill a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you stay and may differ according to the plumber’s talent level.
Foresee to spend:
- $80 to $250 to replace and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to fit a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a large plan such as your bathroom remodelling project, ask for an itemized estimate which describes all the parts they are charging for.
Only a licensed plumber can officially carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a main component in the amount of your restoration, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be quoted on a per square metre rate by washroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the regular for setting washroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to include this in.
For wall tiles expect to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for standard white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Moving up in price anticipate to pay about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles foresee to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high standard porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high standard natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from affordable and versatile acrylic, to durable cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Foresee to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replenish and fit a bath. New baths can range from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in cost according to their size and if they are framed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most costly. Expect to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic edged shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are therefore more expensive – anticipate to pay in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you select, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted hidden water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good condition floor-mounted enamel china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with integrated ceramic basin
Expect waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom restoration and the amount is higher than you can afford, there are ways to renovate your washroom without breaking the bank. Some choices to a full washroom renovation include:
- Setting up a new shower screen
- Bath and basin resurfacing
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Installing a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were found at the time this article was written. They are indicative, may differ locally, are subject to market strengths and should only be used as a model.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Denham Court bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.