WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Denistone bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Denistone Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Denistone.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Denistone bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Denistone bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Denistone home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Denistone bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Denistone bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Denistone bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom renovation charge?
Bathroom Renovation Fees
The bathroom is one of the most needed rooms of the house and a refresh can improve considerable value to your home. In this cost example we delve into the range of possible costs coupled with a bathroom renovation.
In this guide:
- How soon will my bathroom reconstruction take?
- What tradies do I require for my bathroom restoration?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be licensed?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- Comprehensive bathroom renovation costs
- Approximating your bathroom remodelling costs
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When remodelling a washroom, fee is a considerable aspect for determining on design, trademark and comfort. But how much should you expect to budget for when planning a bathroom refresh?
For an estimate amount, you can assume to pay anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The amount can vary depending on the size of your bathroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is likely for a remodelling to cost under around $5000 if you are willing to swap out a handful of items or carry on the renovate a mainly beautifying update.
Anticipate to pay extra if you are thinking of a whole restoration or:
- Undertaking any structural work
- Desire new features that involve further plumbing works
- Are relocating plumbing from one area to another
- Substituting all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my bathroom reconstruction take?
Depending on the scale of the project, the renovation will take time so allocate anywhere from one to 3 weeks of labour. Components that can influence this timeframe include:
- Any structural works
- Transferring plumbing and/or electrical elements
- Having great volumes of tiles to lay
- Unexpected incidents, like learning asbestos in your wall or floor hole.
The research, planning and plan of the reconstruction, with no main physical changes, allocate around six to eight weeks for this stage. This includes:
- Time to refine the project
- Selecting supplies and fixtures
- Getting quotes from a range of corporations.
Which tradies do I need for my bathroom renovation?
Deliberating who you may need to employ for your bathroom assignment? These are the most common trades you will need to call on:
Bathroom designers can manage and lead your venture entirely on your behalf, and time and again have all trades on staff to cover different phases of the work. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will cost you more but will take the worry out of any restoration work.
If you are contracting individual trades:
Architects help to draw floor plans for your new bathroom, making sure everything is acceptably laid out to go well with your way of life. Anticipate to invest for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can assist install custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other timber elements such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help fix lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will have to paint any spaces that are not covered by tiles or other elements, preferably with a moisture and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are possibly the most vital tradie on your plan, so make sure you engage one who has a competent track record of doing on washrooms.
Tilers are another key trade who can make or break the look of your bathroom. They also require to get small details right, like making sure your shower recess empties properly.
Waterproofers will use a variety of sealants and membranes to make certain your washroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have drips developing up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are licensed for your bathroom restoration.
Does my bathroom renovator need to be certified?
Most components of a bathroom renovation, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a registered contractor. A whole bathroom remodelling will normally require a certified builder, with some states having a licence specifically for bathroom and kitchen remodelling. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be skilled and licensed.
Employing a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a worker make sure they are right for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you certified?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you provide a written estimate?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see examples of your work?
Complete bathroom restorations costs
So how much will you have to pay? As a guideline, anticipate to pay in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller washroom remodelling using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an normal sized mid-range reconstruction using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom renovation using top of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the average value for bathrooms installed as part of a reconstruction in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotes from local companies who specialise in reconstructing washrooms. You may be surprised how different they are.
Approximating your washroom reconstruction costs
Some of the major costs to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are moving plumbing or fitting new parts.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or typical shower screen.
- Bath, which could be combined or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a typical version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, typical or wall mounted which looks tidier and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to ensure your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers ask a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you stay and may vary according to the plumber’s ability level.
Foresee to expend:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to fit a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a sizable task such as your washroom reconstruction project, ask for an detailed estimate which specifies all the parts they are charging for.
Only a certified plumber can officially carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a major component in the budget of your reconstruction, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be quoted on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the regular for laying washroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to include this in.
For wall tiles anticipate to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for typical white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Shifting up in price foresee to spend about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles anticipate to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high standard porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high condition natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from inexpensive and versatile acrylic, to sturdy cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Expect to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replace and fit a bath. New baths can go from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in cost according to their size and if they are framed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most costly. Foresee to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic edged shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are thus more costly – anticipate to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you take, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted unseen water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good standard floor-mounted enamel china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with integrated ceramic basin
Anticipate waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom reconstruction and the amount is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to modernise your washroom without breaking the bank. Some choices to a full bathroom remodelling include:
- Setting up a new shower screen
- Bath and basin resurfacing
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Setting up a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were sourced at the time this article was written. They are indicative, may vary locally, are subject to market forces and should only be used as a benchmark.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Denistone bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.