WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Dharruk bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Dharruk Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Dharruk.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Dharruk bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Dharruk bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Dharruk home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Dharruk bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Dharruk bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Dharruk bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom restoration fee?
Washroom remodelling Charges
The bathroom is one of the most essential rooms of the house and a repair can add substantial worth to your household. In this cost benchmark we delve into the variety of potential costs connected with a washroom restoration.
In this guide:
- How long will my washroom renovation take?
- What contractors do I need for my bathroom reconstruction?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be registered?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- Comprehensive washroom reconstruction charges
- Estimating your washroom restoration fees
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When renovating a bathroom, fee is a significant factor for choosing on design, features and amenities. But how much should you foresee to budget for when preparing a washroom remodel?
For an approximate figure, you can anticipate to spend anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The fee can be different depending on the size of your washroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is viable for a remodelling to charge under around $5000 if you are prepared to exchange out a handful of items or continue the refresh a largely cosmetic update.
Assume to spend much if you are thinking of a total remodelling or:
- Assuming any structural work
- Desire new features that require further plumbing jobs
- Are rearranging plumbing from one area to another
- Changing all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my washroom restoration take?
Depending on the size of the project, the renovation will take time so allot anywhere from one to 3 weeks of labour. Reasons that can affect this timeframe include:
- Any structural jobs
- Transferring plumbing and/or electrical components
- Having sizeable amounts of tiles to assemble
- Unexpected events, like discovering asbestos in your wall or floor space.
The study, preparation and plan of the reconstruction, with no great structural changes, allow around six to eight weeks for this period. This includes:
- Time to develop the project
- Picking out supplies and fittings
- Getting estimates from a selection of companies.
Which contractors do I need for my washroom reconstruction?
Thinking who you may call for to employ for your washroom assignment? These are the most common occupations you will need to call on:
Bathroom builders can supervise and be in charge of your project entirely on your behalf, and oftentimes have all trades on staff to cover different aspects of the work. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will charge you extra but will take the trouble out of any renovation work.
If you are hiring individual trades:
Architects assist to design floor plans for your new bathroom, guaranteeing everything is acceptably laid out to go well with your way of life. Anticipate to pay for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can help fix custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other made of wood elements such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist fix lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will have to paint any parts that are not covered by tiles or other components, preferably with a humidity and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are perhaps the most key tradie on your venture, so make sure you hire one who has a reliable track record of working on washrooms.
Tilers are another vital trade who can make or break the appearance of your washroom. They also require to get small specifics right, like making sure your shower recess empties correctly.
Waterproofers will use a variety of sealants and membranes to make definite your bathroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have drips developing up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are licensed for your bathroom reconstruction.
Does my washroom renovator need to be certified?
Most parts of a washroom renovation, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a registered contractor. A complete bathroom remodelling will normally need a registered builder, with some states having a licence specifically for bathroom and kitchen renovations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be skilled and licensed.
Contracting a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a worker make sure they are right for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you licensed?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you give a written quote?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see models of your work?
Complete bathroom restorations costs
So how much will you have to invest? As a rule, anticipate to pay in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller bathroom reconstruction using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an regular sized mid-range remodelling using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom restoration using highest of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the average worth for bathrooms installed as part of a renovation in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotes from local companies who specialise in reconstructing bathrooms. You may be surprised how different they are.
Calculating your washroom restoration charges
Some of the major charges to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are moving plumbing or setting up new parts.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or normal shower screen.
- Bath, which could be combined or freestanding.
- Toilet, which could be a standard version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, normal or wall attached which looks cleaner and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to ensure your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers charge a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you live and may differ according to the plumber’s skill level.
Anticipate to expend:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to fit a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a large project such as your washroom reconstruction project, ask for an specific quote which describes all the parts they are charging for.
Only a qualified plumber can legitimately carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a key component in the budget of your remodelling, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be appraised on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the average for arranging washroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to incorporate this in.
For wall tiles anticipate to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for typical white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Going up in price anticipate to spend around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles foresee to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high standard porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high condition natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from economical and versatile acrylic, to durable cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Foresee to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replenish and fit a bath. New baths can range from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in cost according to their size and if they are edged, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most expensive. Expect to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic framed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are therefore more pricey – anticipate to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you choose, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted unseen cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good standard floor-mounted vitreous china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with integrated ceramic basin
Anticipate waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom reconstruction and the cost is higher than you can afford, there are ways to remodel your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some choices to a full washroom restoration include:
- Fitting a new shower screen
- Bath and basin covering
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Installing a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were obtained at the time this article was penned. They are indicative, may differ locally, are subject to market powers and should only be used as a guide.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Dharruk bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.