WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Dolls Point bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Dolls Point Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Dolls Point.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Dolls Point bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Dolls Point bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Dolls Point home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Servicing Dolls Point
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Dolls Point bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Dolls Point bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Dolls Point bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom reconstruction charge?
Bathroom Reconstruction Fees
The washroom is one of the most vital rooms of the residence and a renovate can add great value to your household. In this cost guide we look into the variety of potential costs associated with a bathroom renovation.
In this guide:
- How soon will my bathroom renovation take?
- What contractors do I need for my bathroom remodelling?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be certified?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- Comprehensive washroom reconstruction costs
- Calculating your washroom reconstruction charges
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When reconstructing a washroom, fee is a important factor for choosing on style, qualities and convenience. But how much should you anticipate to budget for when preparing a washroom refresh?
For an estimate amount, you can anticipate to spend anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The charge can differ depending on the size of your bathroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is possible for a remodelling to cost under around $5000 if you are prepared to trade out a couple of items or continue the renovate a mainly beautifying update.
Assume to pay more if you are thinking of a total restoration or:
- Taking upon any structural work
- Desire new features that call for added plumbing jobs
- Are transferring plumbing from one area to another
- Substituting all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my washroom renovation take?
Depending on the scale of the project, the reconstruction will take time so allot anywhere from 1 to three weeks of labour. Reasons that can have an effect on this timeframe include:
- Any physical works
- Relocating plumbing and/or electrical parts
- Having large amounts of tiles to arrange
- Unanticipated events, like learning asbestos in your wall or floor hole.
The research, preparation and outline of the remodelling, with no vital structural revisions, allow around six to eight weeks for this phase. This includes:
- Time to polish the plan
- Choosing materials and fittings
- Getting estimates from a range of corporations.
Which tradies do I need for my washroom renovation?
Wondering who you may need to employ for your washroom venture? These are the most common trades you will need to call on:
Washroom builders can manage and be in charge of your project entirely on your behalf, and oftentimes have all trades on staff to provide services to different phases of the job. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will cost you more but will take the hassle out of any remodelling job.
If you are contracting individual trades:
Architects help to outline floor plans for your new bathroom, ensuring everything is acceptably laid out to go well with your way of life. Expect to spend for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can assist fix custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other timber parts such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist install lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will need to paint any spaces that are not covered by tiles or other components, preferably with a humidity and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are perhaps the most vital tradie on your venture, so make certain you employ one who has a good track record of doing on washrooms.
Tilers are another important trade who can make or break the look of your bathroom. They also have to get small specifics right, like making sure your shower recess drains properly.
Waterproofers will use a selection of sealants and membranes to make sure your washroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have leaks developing up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are certified for your bathroom remodelling.
Does my bathroom renovator need to be licensed?
Most parts of a washroom renovation, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a registered contractor. A whole washroom restoration will normally need a registered builder, with some states having a licence particularly for washroom and kitchen restorations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be skilled and licensed.
Employing a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a contractor make sure they are right for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you registered?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you provide a written quote?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see samples of your work?
Complete washroom renovations costs
So how much will you have to spend? As a guideline, anticipate to spend in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller washroom remodelling using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an regular sized mid-range remodelling using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom reconstruction using best of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the normal value for washrooms set up as part of a renovation in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotes from local businesses who specialise in remodelling bathrooms. You may be amazed how different they are.
Calculating your washroom reconstruction spend
Some of the major charges to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are transferring plumbing or fitting new components.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or typical shower screen.
- Bath, which could be integrated or freestanding.
- Toilet, which could be a typical version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, standard or wall attached which looks cleaner and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to warrant your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers bill a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you live and may vary according to the plumber’s skill level.
Foresee to expend:
- $80 to $250 to replace and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to fit a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a large plan such as your bathroom reconstruction project, ask for an itemized quotation which specifies all the components they are charging for.
Only a qualified plumber can officially carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a major factor in the amount of your restoration, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be quoted on a per square metre rate by washroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the normal for arranging bathroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to incorporate this in.
For wall tiles expect to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for typical white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Going up in price anticipate to spend about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles foresee to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high standard porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high quality natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from economical and versatile acrylic, to durable cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Expect to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to substitute and fit a bath. New baths can span from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in cost based to their size and if they are edged, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most expensive. Foresee to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic enclosed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are consequently more costly – anticipate to pay in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you pick, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted concealed cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good quality floor-mounted enamel china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with combined ceramic basin
Expect waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom restoration and the cost is higher than you can afford, there are ways to remodel your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some alternatives to a complete bathroom restoration include:
- Installing a new shower screen
- Bath and basin coating
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Installing a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were obtained at the time this article was written. They are suggestive, may differ locally, are subject to market powers and should only be used as a model.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Dolls Point bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.