WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Duffys Forest bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Duffys Forest Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Duffys Forest.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Duffys Forest bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Duffys Forest bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Duffys Forest home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Servicing Duffys Forest
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Duffys Forest bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Duffys Forest bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Duffys Forest bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom remodelling cost?
Washroom Restoration Fees
The bathroom is one of the most essential rooms of the residence and a renovate can enhance great worth to your household. In this cost example we inquire into the range of possible costs connected with a washroom reconstruction.
In this guide:
- How soon will my washroom remodelling take?
- What contractors do I require for my bathroom remodelling?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be certified?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- Complete bathroom reconstruction costs
- Assessing your bathroom restoration costs
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When restoring a washroom, charge is a significant aspect for deciding on style, features and comfort. But how much should you expect to budget for when planning a bathroom remodel?
For an estimate amount, you can anticipate to spend anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The cost can vary depending on the size of your bathroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is viable for a renovation to amount under around $5000 if you are prepared to trade out a couple of items or carry on the refresh a mostly beautifying update.
Assume to pay extra if you are thinking of a complete reconstruction or:
- Taking upon any structural job
- Desire new features that call for added plumbing works
- Are moving plumbing from one area to another
- Replacing all wall and floor tiles
How long will my bathroom renovation take?
Depending on the scale of the project, the renovation will take time so allow anywhere from one to three weeks of labour. Components that can have an effect on this timeframe include:
- Any physical works
- Relocating plumbing and/or electrical components
- Having sizeable volumes of tiles to assemble
- Unexpected events, like discovering asbestos in your wall or floor space.
The exploration, planning and plan of the renovation, with no major structural alterations, allocate anywhere 6 to 8 weeks for this stage. This includes:
- Time to refine the plan
- Picking out supplies and fittings
- Receiving quotations from a choice of companies.
Which contractors do I need for my washroom restoration?
Deliberating who you may need to engage for your bathroom project? These are the most common professions you will need to call on:
Washroom designers can oversee and be in charge of your project wholly on your behalf, and time and again have all trades on staff to work in different aspects of the work. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will cost you additional but will take the trouble out of any reconstruction job.
If you are employing individual trades:
Architects assist to design floor plans for your new washroom, making sure everything is acceptably laid out to go well with your way of life. Expect to spend for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can aid set up custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other timber elements such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help set up lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will need to paint any areas that are not covered by tiles or other parts, if possible with a humidity and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are possibly the most vital tradie on your project, so make sure you hire one who has a reliable track record of working on bathrooms.
Tilers are another crucial trade who can make or break the look of your washroom. They also need to get small details right, like making sure your shower recess empties properly.
Waterproofers will use a selection of sealants and membranes to make sure your bathroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have trickles developing up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are certified for your bathroom reconstruction.
Does my bathroom renovator need to be licensed?
Most parts of a washroom renovation, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a certified tradies. A whole bathroom renovation will normally need a licensed builder, with some states having a licence particularly for washroom and kitchen reconstructions. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be trained and registered.
Hiring a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a tradie make sure they are right for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you licensed?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you supply a written estimate?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see models of your work?
Complete bathroom remodelling costs
So how much will you have to pay? As a guideline, anticipate to spend in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller bathroom remodelling using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an normal sized mid-range renovation using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom restoration using top of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the regular price for washrooms set up as part of a restoration in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotations from local companies who specialise in restoring washrooms. You may be amazed how different they are.
Approximating your washroom reconstruction charges
Some of the major charges to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are moving plumbing or fitting new parts.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or standard shower screen.
- Bath, which could be integrated or freestanding.
- Toilet, which could be a normal version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, standard or wall framed which looks tidier and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to warrant your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers bill a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you live and may differ according to the plumber’s ability level.
Foresee to pay:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to install a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a large task such as your washroom remodelling project, ask for an detailed quotation which specifies all the parts they are charging for.
Only a licensed plumber can officially carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a major component in the cost of your reconstruction, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be quoted on a per square metre rate by washroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the normal for arranging bathroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to include this in.
For wall tiles expect to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for normal white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Moving up in price expect to pay about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles foresee to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high condition porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high standard natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from inexpensive and versatile acrylic, to sturdy cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Anticipate to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to substitute and fit a bath. New baths can go from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in cost based to their size and if they are edged, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most pricey. Expect to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic framed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are thus more expensive – foresee to pay in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you select, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted concealed water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good standard floor-mounted vitreous china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with combined ceramic basin
Expect waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom remodelling and the cost is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to improve your washroom without breaking the bank. Some alternatives to a full bathroom reconstruction include:
- Installing a new shower screen
- Bath and basin coating
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Setting up a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were obtained at the time this article was inscribed. They are indicative, may vary locally, are subject to market powers and should only be used as a guide.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Duffys Forest bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.