WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Dundas bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Dundas Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Dundas.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Dundas bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Dundas bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Dundas home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Dundas bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Dundas bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Dundas bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom reconstruction fee?
Washroom Renovation Charges
The washroom is one of the most vital rooms of the residence and a refresh can enhance substantial importance to your home. In this cost benchmark we look into the variety of potential costs connected with a bathroom restoration.
In this guide:
- How soon will my washroom renovation take?
- What tradies do I need for my bathroom restoration?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be registered?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- All-inclusive bathroom reconstruction costs
- Assessing your washroom restoration fees
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When remodelling a washroom, charge is a considerable aspect for deciding on design, trademark and convenience. But how much should you anticipate to budget for when planning a washroom renovate?
For an estimate figure, you can assume to pay anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The charge can differ depending on the size of your bathroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is viable for a renovation to charge under about $5000 if you are willing to trade out a few items or continue the renovate a mostly improving update.
Assume to expend extra if you are thinking of a whole remodelling or:
- Assuming any physical work
- Want new features that involve added plumbing jobs
- Are relocating plumbing from one area to another
- Changing all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my bathroom reconstruction take?
Depending on the extent of the project, the reconstruction will take time so allocate anywhere from 1 to three weeks of labour. Factors that can affect this timeframe include:
- Any physical jobs
- Relocating plumbing and/or electrical parts
- Having great quantities of tiles to lay
- Unanticipated events, like learning asbestos in your wall or floor cavity.
The study, planning and model of the renovation, with no main physical alterations, allow around six to 8 weeks for this stage. This includes:
- Time to enhance the design
- Selecting materials and fittings
- Getting quotes from a selection of businesses.
Which contractors do I need for my bathroom reconstruction?
Thinking who you may need to employ for your bathroom assignment? These are the most common occupations you will need to call on:
Washroom builders can manage and be in charge of your plan completely on your behalf, and often have all trades on staff to work in different phases of the job. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will charge you extra but will take the worry out of any reconstruction job.
If you are hiring individual trades:
Architects aid to design floor plans for your new washroom, making sure everything is plausibly laid out to go well with your lifestyle. Expect to pay for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can help set up custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other wooden components such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist install lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will have to paint any spaces that are not covered by tiles or other elements, preferably with a humidity and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are maybe the most crucial tradie on your venture, so make sure you hire one who has a competent track record of doing on bathrooms.
Tilers are another crucial trade who can make or break the façade of your washroom. They also require to get small details right, like making sure your shower recess drains properly.
Waterproofers will use a variety of sealants and membranes to make certain your washroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have trickles developing up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are licensed for your bathroom reconstruction.
Does my washroom renovator need to be certified?
Most components of a bathroom remodelling, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a registered contractor. A whole washroom restoration will normally need a certified builder, with some states having a licence particularly for bathroom and kitchen renovations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be qualified and licensed.
Contracting a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a contractor make sure they are correct for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you licensed?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you give a written quote?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see models of your work?
Complete bathroom restorations fees
So how much will you have to spend? As a rule, anticipate to spend in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller washroom remodelling using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an average sized mid-range reconstruction using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom restoration using best of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the regular worth for washrooms installed as part of a reconstruction in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotations from local corporations who specialise in restoring washrooms. You may be amazed how different they are.
Approximating your washroom reconstruction costs
Some of the major costs to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are moving plumbing or setting up new components.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or typical shower screen.
- Bath, which could be combined or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a standard version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, normal or wall mounted which looks cleaner and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to ensure your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers bill a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you reside and may vary according to the plumber’s ability level.
Anticipate to pay:
- $80 to $250 to replace and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to install a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a big task such as your bathroom restoration project, ask for an detailed quotation which details all the components they are charging for.
Only a qualified plumber can legitimately carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a major factor in the cost of your renovation, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be appraised on a per square metre rate by washroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the regular for laying bathroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to factor this in.
For wall tiles foresee to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for normal white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Going up in price expect to spend around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles anticipate to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high standard porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high condition natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from economical and versatile acrylic, to durable cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Expect to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replenish and fit a bath. New baths can range from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in cost based to their size and if they are framed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most costly. Foresee to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic framed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are therefore more expensive – foresee to pay in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you choose, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted hidden cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good standard floor-mounted vitreous china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with combined ceramic basin
Anticipate waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom reconstruction and the cost is higher than you can afford, there are ways to renovate your washroom without breaking the bank. Some choices to a full bathroom remodelling include:
- Installing a new shower screen
- Bath and basin resurfacing
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Installing a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were obtained at the time this article was inscribed. They are suggestive, may differ locally, are subject to market forces and should only be used as a model.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Dundas bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.