WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Eastern Suburbs bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Eastern Suburbs Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Eastern Suburbs.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Eastern Suburbs bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Eastern Suburbs bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Eastern Suburbs home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Servicing Eastern Suburbs
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Eastern Suburbs bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Eastern Suburbs bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Eastern Suburbs bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom renovation charge?
Washroom Renovation Fees
The bathroom is one of the most needed rooms of the house and a repair can add substantial importance to your home. In this cost guide we inquire into the range of possible costs related with a washroom restoration.
In this guide:
- How long will my washroom renovation take?
- What tradies do I require for my washroom remodelling?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be certified?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- Complete washroom remodelling costs
- Estimating your washroom reconstruction fees
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When restoring a bathroom, charge is a considerable aspect for choosing on design, features and comfort. But how much should you expect to budget for when planning a washroom remodel?
For an approximate figure, you can assume to spend anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The fee can differ depending on the size of your washroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is possible for a restoration to amount under about $5000 if you are prepared to trade out a few items or keep the renovate a largely cosmetic update.
Expect to pay extra if you are thinking of a total reconstruction or:
- Undertaking any structural job
- Desire new features that require further plumbing works
- Are transferring plumbing from one area to another
- Substituting all wall and floor tiles
How long will my bathroom restoration take?
Depending on the scope of the project, the remodelling will take time so allocate anywhere from 1 to three weeks of labour. Reasons that can have an effect on this timeframe include:
- Any structural jobs
- Relocating plumbing and/or electrical components
- Having large volumes of tiles to lay
- Unanticipated incidents, like finding out asbestos in your wall or floor crack.
The study, preparation and plan of the remodelling, with no vital structural alterations, allocate anywhere 6 to 8 weeks for this phase. This includes:
- Time to polish the plan
- Choosing supplies and fixtures
- Receiving estimates from a selection of businesses.
Which contractors do I need for my bathroom remodelling?
Thinking who you may call for to engage for your washroom project? These are the most common occupations you will need to call on:
Bathroom makers can manage and be in charge of your project fully on your behalf, and often have all trades on staff to provide services to different phases of the job. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will cost you additional but will take the hassle out of any remodelling work.
If you are employing individual trades:
Architects help to sketch floor plans for your new bathroom, making sure everything is plausibly laid out to fit your way of life. Anticipate to pay for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can aid install custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other made of wood parts such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist install lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will need to paint any spaces that are not covered by tiles or other components, preferably with a humidity and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are perhaps the most vital tradie on your project, so make sure you engage one who has a competent track record of doing on bathrooms.
Tilers are another key trade who can make or break the appearance of your bathroom. They also require to get small particulars right, like making sure your shower recess drains correctly.
Waterproofers will use a array of sealants and membranes to make definite your bathroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have trickles sprouting up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are licensed for your bathroom restoration.
Does my bathroom renovator need to be certified?
Most parts of a bathroom remodelling, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a certified tradies. A complete washroom remodelling will typically require a licensed builder, with some states having a licence particularly for bathroom and kitchen restorations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be trained and registered.
Hiring a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a contractor make sure they are right for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you registered?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you supply a written estimate?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see samples of your work?
Complete washroom renovations charges
So how much will you have to pay? As a guideline, anticipate to invest in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller washroom reconstruction using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an regular sized mid-range remodelling using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom reconstruction using best of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the normal worth for washrooms installed as part of a restoration in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotations from local companies who specialise in reconstructing washrooms. You may be astonished how different they are.
Calculating your bathroom renovation charges
Some of the major costs to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are relocating plumbing or setting up new elements.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or typical shower screen.
- Bath, which could be combined or freestanding.
- Toilet, which could be a normal version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, normal or wall mounted which looks orderly and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to guarantee your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers charge a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you live and may vary according to the plumber’s talent level.
Expect to pay:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to fit a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a big project such as your washroom reconstruction project, ask for an detailed quote which specifies all the elements they are charging for.
Only a qualified plumber can officially carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a major factor in the cost of your restoration, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be quoted on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the normal for arranging washroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to include this in.
For wall tiles anticipate to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for typical white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Shifting up in price foresee to spend about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles anticipate to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high quality porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high condition natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from economical and versatile acrylic, to tough cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Foresee to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replenish and fit a bath. New baths can go from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in cost based to their size and if they are edged, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most pricey. Foresee to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic framed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are therefore more expensive – foresee to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you pick, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted hidden cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good condition floor-mounted vitreous china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with joined ceramic basin
Foresee waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom remodelling and the cost is higher than you can afford, there are ways to improve your washroom without breaking the bank. Some options to a complete bathroom remodelling include:
- Setting up a new shower screen
- Bath and basin covering
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Fitting a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were obtained at the time this article was inscribed. They are suggestive, may differ locally, are subject to market powers and should only be used as a model.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Eastern Suburbs bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.