WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Eastgardens bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Eastgardens Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Eastgardens.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Eastgardens bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Eastgardens bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Eastgardens home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Eastgardens bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Eastgardens bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Eastgardens bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom remodelling charge?
Washroom Renovation Costs
The washroom is one of the most vital rooms of the house and a renovate can add great importance to your household. In this cost example we delve into the range of potential costs associated with a bathroom restoration.
In this guide:
- How long will my bathroom reconstruction take?
- What contractors do I need for my washroom renovation?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be certified?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- All-inclusive bathroom renovation charges
- Estimating your washroom renovation charges
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When reconstructing a washroom, charge is a important aspect for choosing on style, trademark and comfort. But how much should you expect to budget for when planning a washroom renovate?
For an approximate number, you can anticipate to pay anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The fee can vary depending on the size of your bathroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is likely for a renovation to charge lower around $5000 if you are ready to exchange out a couple of items or continue the remodel a mainly cosmetic update.
Expect to pay extra if you are thinking of a total remodelling or:
- Assuming any physical work
- Want new features that require added plumbing jobs
- Are rearranging plumbing from one area to another
- Substituting all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my bathroom reconstruction take?
Depending on the scope of the project, the reconstruction will take time so allow anywhere from 1 to 3 weeks of labour. Reasons that can have an effect on this timeframe include:
- Any physical works
- Relocating plumbing and/or electrical components
- Having sizeable volumes of tiles to assemble
- Unanticipated cases, like learning asbestos in your wall or floor crack.
The exploration, planning and design of the reconstruction, with no great physical changes, allocate anywhere six to eight weeks for this stage. This includes:
- Time to enhance the project
- Selecting supplies and fittings
- Receiving quotes from a range of corporations.
Which tradies do I need for my bathroom reconstruction?
Deliberating who you may call for to engage for your washroom assignment? These are the most common professions you will need to call on:
Bathroom designers can supervise and be in charge of your project entirely on your behalf, and time and again have all trades on staff to cover different aspects of the job. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will charge you extra but will take the trouble out of any restoration work.
If you are hiring individual trades:
Architects aid to design floor plans for your new bathroom, ensuring everything is plausibly laid out to match your way of life. Assume to invest for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can assist install custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other made of wood components such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist fix lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will require to paint any spaces that are not covered by tiles or other components, if possible with a humidity and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are possibly the most key tradie on your plan, so make sure you engage one who has a reliable track record of doing on washrooms.
Tilers are another key trade who can make or break the appearance of your bathroom. They also require to get small details right, like making sure your shower recess drains properly.
Waterproofers will use a array of sealants and membranes to make definite your bathroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have trickles growing up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are registered for your bathroom renovation.
Does my washroom renovator need to be registered?
Most parts of a bathroom renovation, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a certified contractor. A complete washroom reconstruction will usually require a certified builder, with some states having a licence specifically for bathroom and kitchen restorations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be qualified and registered.
Hiring a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a contractor make sure they are perfect for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you registered?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you give a written estimate?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see samples of your work?
Complete bathroom reconstructions charges
So how much will you have to pay? As a rule, expect to spend in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller bathroom renovation using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an average sized mid-range restoration using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom renovation using best of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the average worth for bathrooms installed as part of a remodelling in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotes from local businesses who specialise in reconstructing bathrooms. You may be astonished how different they are.
Calculating your bathroom renovation spend
Some of the major costs to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are relocating plumbing or fitting new parts.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or normal shower screen.
- Bath, which could be combined or freestanding.
- Toilet, which could be a typical version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, normal or wall attached which looks orderly and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to guarantee your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers bill a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you reside and may vary according to the plumber’s talent level.
Foresee to pay:
- $80 to $250 to replace and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to fit a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a sizable project such as your washroom reconstruction project, ask for an specific quote which specifies all the elements they are charging for.
Only a certified plumber can legitimately carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a main component in the budget of your renovation, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be estimated on a per square metre rate by washroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the normal for arranging washroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to include this in.
For wall tiles expect to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for typical white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Moving up in price foresee to spend around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles expect to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high condition porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high standard natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from inexpensive and versatile acrylic, to tough cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Expect to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replace and fit a bath. New baths can range from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in price according to their size and if they are edged, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most costly. Foresee to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic edged shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are thus more costly – expect to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you take, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted hidden water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good condition floor-mounted enamel china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with joined ceramic basin
Anticipate waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom restoration and the cost is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to improve your washroom without breaking the bank. Some choices to a complete bathroom renovation include:
- Fitting a new shower screen
- Bath and basin resurfacing
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Installing a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were found at the time this article was written. They are suggestive, may vary locally, are subject to market powers and should only be used as a benchmark.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Eastgardens bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.