WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Edensor Park bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Edensor Park Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Edensor Park.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Edensor Park bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Edensor Park bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Edensor Park home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Servicing Edensor Park
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Edensor Park bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Edensor Park bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Edensor Park bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom reconstruction fee?
Washroom Restoration Charges
The bathroom is one of the most needed rooms of the house and a repair can enhance great worth to your home. In this cost benchmark we inquire into the array of potential costs coupled with a washroom restoration.
In this guide:
- How soon will my washroom renovation take?
- What tradies do I require for my bathroom remodelling?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be certified?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- All-inclusive washroom reconstruction charges
- Calculating your washroom remodelling charges
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When reconstructing a washroom, fee is a considerable aspect for deciding on design, features and amenities. But how much should you foresee to budget for when planning a bathroom refresh?
For an estimate amount, you can expect to dole out anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The charge can vary depending on the size of your bathroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is feasible for a renovation to charge under about $5000 if you are willing to swap out a handful of items or carry on the renovate a largely beautifying update.
Assume to pay more if you are thinking of a whole renovation or:
- Taking upon any structural job
- Desire new features that entail additional plumbing works
- Are rearranging plumbing from one area to another
- Substituting all wall and floor tiles
How long will my washroom reconstruction take?
Depending on the scope of the project, the remodelling will take time so allow anywhere from one to three weeks of labour. Components that can affect this timeframe include:
- Any physical works
- Transferring plumbing and/or electrical parts
- Having great amounts of tiles to assemble
- Unexpected cases, like finding out asbestos in your wall or floor space.
The study, setting up and outline of the restoration, with no great physical changes, allow around 6 to 8 weeks for this period. This includes:
- Time to refine the project
- Choosing supplies and fittings
- Receiving quotes from a range of businesses.
Which contractors do I need for my bathroom remodelling?
Thinking who you may call for to engage for your bathroom assignment? These are the most common professions you will need to call on:
Washroom makers can supervise and run your plan fully on your behalf, and often have all trades on staff to cover different phases of the job. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will charge you more but will take the worry out of any renovation work.
If you are employing individual trades:
Architects assist to design floor plans for your new bathroom, guaranteeing everything is plausibly laid out to match your lifestyle. Assume to spend for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can assist fix custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other wooden elements such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help fix lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will have to paint any parts that are not covered by tiles or other elements, preferably with a dampness and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are maybe the most key tradie on your plan, so make certain you employ one who has a good track record of working on washrooms.
Tilers are another important trade who can make or break the appearance of your washroom. They also have to get small details right, like making sure your shower recess empties correctly.
Waterproofers will use a variety of sealants and membranes to make sure your washroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have trickles sprouting up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are certified for your bathroom remodelling.
Does my washroom renovator need to be certified?
Most components of a washroom remodelling, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a registered tradies. A whole washroom reconstruction will usually need a certified builder, with some states having a licence particularly for washroom and kitchen remodelling. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be trained and registered.
Employing a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a worker make sure they are correct for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you licensed?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you give a written quotation?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see models of your work?
Complete bathroom restorations fees
So how much will you have to invest? As a rule, anticipate to pay in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller washroom reconstruction using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an regular sized mid-range reconstruction using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom renovation using highest of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the average value for bathrooms set up as part of a renovation in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotes from local corporations who specialise in renovating bathrooms. You may be astonished how different they are.
Estimating your bathroom renovation charges
Some of the major charges to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are moving plumbing or installing new components.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or typical shower screen.
- Bath, which could be combined or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a typical version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, typical or wall mounted which looks tidier and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to ensure your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers ask a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you reside and may differ according to the plumber’s ability level.
Foresee to pay:
- $80 to $250 to replace and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to install a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a sizable project such as your bathroom restoration project, ask for an itemized estimate which describes all the elements they are charging for.
Only a certified plumber can legally carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a major component in the cost of your reconstruction, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be appraised on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the normal for laying washroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to factor this in.
For wall tiles foresee to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for standard white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Shifting up in price expect to spend around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles foresee to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high condition porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high standard natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from economical and versatile acrylic, to durable cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Anticipate to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to substitute and fit a bath. New baths can go from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in cost based to their size and if they are framed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most pricey. Anticipate to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic enclosed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are therefore more pricey – anticipate to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you pick, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted unseen water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good standard floor-mounted glassy china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with joined ceramic basin
Expect waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom remodelling and the price is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to improve your washroom without breaking the bank. Some alternatives to a complete washroom remodelling include:
- Setting up a new shower screen
- Bath and basin coating
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Fitting a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were obtained at the time this article was written. They are suggestive, may vary locally, are subject to market forces and should only be used as a benchmark.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Edensor Park bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.