WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Elizabeth Hills bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Elizabeth Hills Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Elizabeth Hills.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Elizabeth Hills bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Elizabeth Hills bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Elizabeth Hills home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Servicing Elizabeth Hills
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Elizabeth Hills bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Elizabeth Hills bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Elizabeth Hills bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom reconstruction cost?
Bathroom remodelling Fees
The bathroom is one of the most essential rooms of the house and a refresh can add substantial importance to your home. In this cost guide we inquire into the array of possible costs coupled with a washroom reconstruction.
In this guide:
- How long will my washroom restoration take?
- What tradies do I need for my washroom remodelling?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be certified?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- All-inclusive bathroom reconstruction charges
- Calculating your bathroom remodelling fees
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When renovating a washroom, fee is a considerable reason for deciding on design, trademark and amenities. But how much should you foresee to budget for when planning a bathroom refresh?
For an estimate number, you can anticipate to spend anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The cost can be different depending on the size of your bathroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is possible for a renovation to charge lower about $5000 if you are inclined to swap out a few items or continue the remodel a mostly improving update.
Anticipate to expend extra if you are thinking of a total remodelling or:
- Assuming any structural job
- Desire new features that entail further plumbing jobs
- Are rearranging plumbing from one area to another
- Changing all wall and floor tiles
How long will my bathroom restoration take?
Depending on the size of the project, the remodelling will take time so allot anywhere from one to three weeks of labour. Reasons that can influence this timeframe include:
- Any physical works
- Relocating plumbing and/or electrical elements
- Having large amounts of tiles to lay
- Unforeseen incidents, like noticing asbestos in your wall or floor crack.
The research, preparation and plan of the restoration, with no great physical alterations, allot anywhere six to eight weeks for this phase. This includes:
- Time to refine the project
- Choosing materials and fixtures
- Getting estimates from a choice of companies.
Which tradies do I need for my bathroom restoration?
Thinking who you may call for to engage for your bathroom assignment? These are the most common trades you will need to call on:
Bathroom builders can supervise and run your plan completely on your behalf, and time and again have all trades on staff to provide services to different phases of the job. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will charge you extra but will take the worry out of any restoration work.
If you are contracting individual trades:
Architects aid to sketch floor plans for your new washroom, guaranteeing everything is acceptably laid out to fit your lifestyle. Anticipate to invest for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can aid install custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other made of wood components such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help install lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will need to paint any parts that are not covered by tiles or other components, preferably with a humidity and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are possibly the most important tradie on your project, so make sure you engage one who has a good track record of working on bathrooms.
Tilers are another important trade who can make or break the façade of your washroom. They also have to get small particulars right, like making sure your shower recess drains correctly.
Waterproofers will use a selection of sealants and membranes to make certain your bathroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have leaks sprouting up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are registered for your bathroom remodelling.
Does my bathroom renovator need to be registered?
Most parts of a washroom reconstruction, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a licensed contractor. A complete washroom remodelling will usually require a certified builder, with some states having a licence particularly for washroom and kitchen reconstructions. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be skilled and certified.
Employing a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a contractor make sure they are right for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you registered?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you supply a written estimate?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see samples of your work?
Complete washroom remodelling costs
So how much will you have to pay? As a guideline, forsee to invest in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller bathroom renovation using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an normal sized mid-range restoration using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom remodelling using top of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the normal price for bathrooms installed as part of a remodelling in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of estimates from local businesses who specialise in restoring washrooms. You may be astonished how different they are.
Calculating your washroom remodelling spend
Some of the major charges to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are transferring plumbing or setting up new elements.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or standard shower screen.
- Bath, which could be joined or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a normal version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, standard or wall framed which looks tidier and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to warrant your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers charge a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber asks will depend on where you reside and may vary according to the plumber’s skill level.
Expect to spend:
- $80 to $250 to replace and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to fit a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a sizable project such as your washroom renovation project, ask for an detailed estimate which specifies all the elements they are charging for.
Only a certified plumber can officially carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a main factor in the amount of your remodelling, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be quoted on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the normal for setting bathroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to incorporate this in.
For wall tiles anticipate to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for normal white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Going up in price foresee to pay around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles foresee to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high standard porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high condition natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from economical and versatile acrylic, to tough cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Anticipate to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replenish and fit a bath. New baths can span from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in cost based to their size and if they are edged, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most expensive. Expect to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic enclosed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are thus more expensive – foresee to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you choose, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted concealed cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good standard floor-mounted vitreous china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with integrated ceramic basin
Expect waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom remodelling and the amount is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to renovate your washroom without breaking the bank. Some choices to a complete bathroom reconstruction include:
- Fitting a new shower screen
- Bath and basin resurfacing
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Setting up a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were found at the time this article was written. They are suggestive, may differ locally, are subject to market strengths and should only be used as a model.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Elizabeth Hills bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.