WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Emerton bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Emerton Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Emerton.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Emerton bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Emerton bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Emerton home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Emerton bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Emerton bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Emerton bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom renovation charge?
Bathroom remodelling Charges
The bathroom is one of the most needed rooms of the house and a refresh can enhance considerable importance to your home. In this cost example we look into the range of possible costs associated with a bathroom renovation.
In this guide:
- How soon will my bathroom renovation take?
- What tradies do I need for my bathroom renovation?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be registered?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- Comprehensive washroom remodelling fees
- Calculating your washroom renovation charges
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When remodelling a bathroom, cost is a important factor for determining on style, features and comfort. But how much should you anticipate to budget for when planning a bathroom remodel?
For an approximate number, you can assume to dole out anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The cost can be different depending on the size of your bathroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is viable for a renovation to amount lower about $5000 if you are ready to swap out a few items or continue the renovate a mainly improving update.
Expect to pay extra if you are thinking of a complete remodelling or:
- Undertaking any physical work
- Wish for new features that require further plumbing works
- Are relocating plumbing from one area to another
- Changing all wall and floor tiles
How long will my washroom restoration take?
Depending on the extent of the project, the restoration will take time so allow anywhere from one to 3 weeks of labour. Factors that can have an effect on this timeframe include:
- Any physical works
- Relocating plumbing and/or electrical components
- Having large volumes of tiles to assemble
- Unforeseen cases, like learning asbestos in your wall or floor hole.
The study, setting up and model of the reconstruction, with no major structural changes, allocate around 6 to eight weeks for this period. This includes:
- Time to enhance the project
- Picking out supplies and fixtures
- Getting quotations from a choice of corporations.
Which contractors do I need for my washroom renovation?
Wondering who you may need to engage for your washroom project? These are the most common professions you will need to call on:
Bathroom makers can oversee and lead your plan entirely on your behalf, and time and again have all trades on staff to cover different aspects of the job. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will charge you additional but will take the trouble out of any renovation work.
If you are employing individual trades:
Architects aid to outline floor plans for your new washroom, ensuring everything is acceptably laid out to match your way of life. Expect to invest for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can help install custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other made of wood parts such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist set up lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will require to paint any spaces that are not covered by tiles or other elements, if possible with a dampness and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are possibly the most important tradie on your plan, so make sure you hire one who has a reliable track record of working on washrooms.
Tilers are another vital trade who can make or break the look of your washroom. They also need to get small specifics right, like making sure your shower recess empties correctly.
Waterproofers will use a selection of sealants and membranes to make certain your bathroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have drips developing up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are licensed for your bathroom reconstruction.
Does my washroom renovator need to be licensed?
Most elements of a washroom renovation, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a certified contractor. A complete washroom remodelling will usually need a licensed builder, with some states having a licence particularly for washroom and kitchen reconstructions. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be qualified and licensed.
Hiring a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a worker make sure they are perfect for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you licensed?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you provide a written estimate?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see models of your work?
Complete washroom restorations costs
So how much will you have to pay? As a guideline, forsee to pay in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller bathroom reconstruction using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an normal sized mid-range restoration using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom restoration using highest of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the regular value for washrooms installed as part of a renovation in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of estimates from local companies who specialise in reconstructing washrooms. You may be amazed how different they are.
Estimating your bathroom remodelling charges
Some of the major fees to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are moving plumbing or setting up new elements.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or typical shower screen.
- Bath, which could be joined or freestanding.
- Toilet, which could be a standard version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, normal or wall mounted which looks orderly and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to guarantee your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers charge a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you live and may vary according to the plumber’s ability level.
Expect to pay:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to set up a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a big task such as your washroom restoration project, ask for an itemized quote which details all the parts they are charging for.
Only a qualified plumber can officially carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a major component in the amount of your reconstruction, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be appraised on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the regular for setting bathroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to include this in.
For wall tiles expect to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for normal white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Shifting up in price expect to pay about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles expect to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high standard porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high condition natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from inexpensive and versatile acrylic, to sturdy cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Expect to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replenish and fit a bath. New baths can go from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in price based to their size and if they are enclosed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most expensive. Foresee to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic framed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are consequently more costly – anticipate to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you select, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted concealed water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good quality floor-mounted enamel china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with combined ceramic basin
Expect waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom restoration and the cost is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to renovate your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some choices to a full bathroom remodelling include:
- Fitting a new shower screen
- Bath and basin covering
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Fitting a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were sourced at the time this article was inscribed. They are suggestive, may vary locally, are subject to market powers and should only be used as a model.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Emerton bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.