WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Engadine bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Engadine Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Engadine.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Engadine bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Engadine bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Engadine home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Engadine bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Engadine bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Engadine bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom restoration fee?
Washroom Renovation Fees
The washroom is one of the most essential rooms of the residence and a repair can improve substantial importance to your household. In this cost benchmark we delve into the variety of potential costs connected with a bathroom restoration.
In this guide:
- How long will my washroom remodelling take?
- What contractors do I require for my bathroom remodelling?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be registered?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- All-inclusive washroom remodelling fees
- Estimating your bathroom remodelling costs
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When remodelling a washroom, cost is a considerable factor for determining on design, features and convenience. But how much should you foresee to budget for when planning a washroom renovate?
For an approximate figure, you can assume to spend anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The cost can vary depending on the size of your bathroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is likely for a renovation to amount under around $5000 if you are willing to swap out a few items or keep the refresh a mainly cosmetic update.
Assume to pay extra if you are thinking of a total renovation or:
- Assuming any physical job
- Wish for new features that require added plumbing works
- Are rearranging plumbing from one area to another
- Substituting all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my washroom reconstruction take?
Depending on the size of the project, the restoration will take time so allot anywhere from one to three weeks of labour. Reasons that can affect this timeframe include:
- Any structural works
- Transferring plumbing and/or electrical components
- Having great quantities of tiles to arrange
- Unanticipated incidents, like discovering asbestos in your wall or floor crack.
The study, setting up and model of the renovation, with no major structural changes, allow around 6 to eight weeks for this period. This includes:
- Time to develop the project
- Picking out supplies and fixtures
- Getting quotations from a range of corporations.
Which contractors do I need for my washroom restoration?
Deliberating who you may need to employ for your bathroom venture? These are the most common occupations you will need to call on:
Washroom designers can manage and be in charge of your plan fully on your behalf, and oftentimes have all trades on staff to provide services to different aspects of the job. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will cost you more but will take the worry out of any reconstruction work.
If you are hiring individual trades:
Architects assist to sketch floor plans for your new bathroom, guaranteeing everything is logically laid out to suit your way of life. Expect to pay for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can help fix custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other timber components such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist fix lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will need to paint any areas that are not covered by tiles or other components, preferably with a dampness and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are perhaps the most crucial tradie on your project, so make sure you hire one who has a reliable track record of doing on washrooms.
Tilers are another vital trade who can make or break the look of your washroom. They also require to get small specifics right, like making sure your shower recess empties correctly.
Waterproofers will use a variety of sealants and membranes to make certain your bathroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have leaks developing up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are certified for your bathroom restoration.
Does my washroom renovator need to be certified?
Most elements of a bathroom restoration, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a certified tradies. A whole washroom renovation will normally need a licensed builder, with some states having a licence specifically for washroom and kitchen restorations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be qualified and licensed.
Hiring a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a tradie make sure they are perfect for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you licensed?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you provide a written estimate?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see samples of your work?
Complete washroom reconstructions costs
So how much will you have to pay? As a rule, forsee to pay in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller washroom reconstruction using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an average sized mid-range restoration using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom renovation using best of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the average value for bathrooms set up as part of a renovation in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotes from local corporations who specialise in restoring bathrooms. You may be astonished how different they are.
Calculating your bathroom renovation costs
Some of the major charges to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are moving plumbing or installing new parts.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or standard shower screen.
- Bath, which could be combined or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a standard version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, standard or wall attached which looks cleaner and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to warrant your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers charge a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you live and may vary according to the plumber’s ability level.
Foresee to spend:
- $80 to $250 to replace and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to install a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a sizable plan such as your bathroom restoration project, ask for an detailed quotation which specifies all the components they are charging for.
Only a certified plumber can legally carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a major component in the budget of your reconstruction, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be estimated on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the normal for setting washroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to include this in.
For wall tiles anticipate to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for typical white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Moving up in price expect to spend around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles expect to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high standard porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high standard natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from economical and versatile acrylic, to sturdy cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Anticipate to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replenish and fit a bath. New baths can range from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in price according to their size and if they are edged, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most pricey. Foresee to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic framed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are therefore more expensive – foresee to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you choose, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted concealed cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good standard floor-mounted glassy china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with joined ceramic basin
Expect waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom renovation and the price is higher than you can afford, there are ways to improve your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some alternatives to a full bathroom reconstruction include:
- Setting up a new shower screen
- Bath and basin coating
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Fitting a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were sourced at the time this article was penned. They are suggestive, may differ locally, are subject to market forces and should only be used as a model.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Engadine bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.