WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Englorie Park bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Englorie Park Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Englorie Park.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Englorie Park bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Englorie Park bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Englorie Park home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Servicing Englorie Park
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Englorie Park bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Englorie Park bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Englorie Park bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom renovation cost?
Bathroom Reconstruction Charges
The washroom is one of the most essential rooms of the residence and a renovate can add great worth to your home. In this cost model we delve into the array of potential costs connected with a bathroom reconstruction.
In this guide:
- How long will my washroom remodelling take?
- What tradies do I require for my washroom restoration?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be registered?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- All-inclusive washroom reconstruction charges
- Estimating your washroom renovation costs
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When remodelling a washroom, fee is a significant aspect for deciding on style, features and convenience. But how much should you anticipate to budget for when preparing a bathroom remodel?
For an estimate number, you can assume to spend anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The fee can vary depending on the size of your bathroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is viable for a reconstruction to amount lower around $5000 if you are prepared to exchange out a couple of items or continue the refresh a mostly cosmetic update.
Anticipate to pay much if you are thinking of a whole restoration or:
- Assuming any physical work
- Wish for new features that involve additional plumbing works
- Are transferring plumbing from one area to another
- Substituting all wall and floor tiles
How long will my bathroom reconstruction take?
Depending on the scale of the project, the remodelling will take time so allow anywhere from one to three weeks of labour. Factors that can affect this timeframe include:
- Any physical jobs
- Transferring plumbing and/or electrical elements
- Having great quantities of tiles to assemble
- Unexpected incidents, like finding out asbestos in your wall or floor space.
The research, planning and model of the reconstruction, with no great physical alterations, allot around six to eight weeks for this phase. This includes:
- Time to refine the project
- Picking out supplies and fittings
- Receiving quotations from a choice of businesses.
Which tradies do I need for my washroom restoration?
Wondering who you may need to employ for your bathroom project? These are the most common trades you will need to call on:
Washroom builders can supervise and run your venture completely on your behalf, and time and again have all trades on staff to work in different aspects of the job. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will cost you extra but will take the trouble out of any reconstruction job.
If you are employing individual trades:
Architects help to design floor plans for your new washroom, making sure everything is plausibly laid out to match your lifestyle. Assume to pay for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can help fix custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other timber components such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help install lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will need to paint any parts that are not covered by tiles or other elements, preferably with a moisture and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are perhaps the most vital tradie on your project, so make certain you employ one who has a good track record of doing on bathrooms.
Tilers are another crucial trade who can make or break the appearance of your washroom. They also need to get small details right, like making sure your shower recess drains properly.
Waterproofers will use a variety of sealants and membranes to make definite your washroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have trickles sprouting up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are certified for your bathroom restoration.
Does my washroom renovator need to be licensed?
Most components of a washroom remodelling, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a registered contractor. A whole washroom renovation will normally need a certified builder, with some states having a licence particularly for washroom and kitchen remodelling. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be trained and registered.
Employing a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a tradie make sure they are right for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you certified?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you supply a written quotation?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see examples of your work?
Complete bathroom renovations costs
So how much will you have to invest? As a guideline, forsee to spend in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller bathroom remodelling using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an average sized mid-range remodelling using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom remodelling using best of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the regular value for bathrooms installed as part of a renovation in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of estimates from local companies who specialise in renovating washrooms. You may be amazed how different they are.
Estimating your washroom reconstruction spend
Some of the major charges to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are moving plumbing or installing new components.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or typical shower screen.
- Bath, which could be joined or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a standard version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, normal or wall mounted which looks orderly and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to ensure your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers charge a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you live and may differ according to the plumber’s skill level.
Expect to pay:
- $80 to $250 to replace and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to fit a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a large plan such as your washroom reconstruction project, ask for an itemized estimate which specifies all the elements they are charging for.
Only a certified plumber can officially carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a major factor in the budget of your restoration, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be quoted on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the normal for setting bathroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to include this in.
For wall tiles expect to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for normal white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Going up in price foresee to pay around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles expect to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high standard porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high quality natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from inexpensive and versatile acrylic, to sturdy cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Expect to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replace and fit a bath. New baths can go from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in cost according to their size and if they are edged, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most pricey. Expect to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic framed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are therefore more pricey – anticipate to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you take, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted unseen cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good quality floor-mounted vitreous china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with joined ceramic basin
Anticipate waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom renovation and the amount is higher than you can afford, there are ways to remodel your washroom without breaking the bank. Some alternatives to a full washroom restoration include:
- Setting up a new shower screen
- Bath and basin resurfacing
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Installing a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were sourced at the time this article was written. They are indicative, may differ locally, are subject to market strengths and should only be used as a benchmark.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Englorie Park bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.