WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Erskineville bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Erskineville Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Erskineville.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Erskineville bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Erskineville bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Erskineville home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Erskineville bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Erskineville bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Erskineville bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom reconstruction cost?
Washroom Renovation Costs
The washroom is one of the most essential rooms of the residence and a refresh can add great value to your household. In this cost model we inquire into the array of possible costs associated with a washroom renovation.
In this guide:
- How long will my bathroom remodelling take?
- What contractors do I require for my washroom reconstruction?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be licensed?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- Complete washroom restoration charges
- Assessing your washroom restoration fees
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When restoring a washroom, charge is a considerable reason for determining on style, qualities and comfort. But how much should you foresee to budget for when preparing a washroom renovate?
For an approximate amount, you can anticipate to pay anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The charge can differ depending on the size of your washroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is likely for a remodelling to charge lower around $5000 if you are inclined to trade out a handful of items or continue the refresh a mainly beautifying update.
Assume to pay much if you are thinking of a total restoration or:
- Undertaking any structural job
- Want new features that entail further plumbing works
- Are rearranging plumbing from one area to another
- Replacing all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my washroom remodelling take?
Depending on the extent of the project, the remodelling will take time so allocate anywhere from one to three weeks of labour. Factors that can have an effect on this timeframe include:
- Any structural works
- Rearranging plumbing and/or electrical elements
- Having great volumes of tiles to arrange
- Unforeseen cases, like discovering asbestos in your wall or floor hole.
The research, preparation and design of the restoration, with no vital structural revisions, allow around 6 to 8 weeks for this stage. This includes:
- Time to refine the plan
- Choosing materials and fittings
- Getting estimates from a choice of companies.
Which tradies do I need for my washroom reconstruction?
Deliberating who you may call for to hire for your washroom assignment? These are the most common occupations you will need to call on:
Washroom builders can oversee and lead your venture entirely on your behalf, and often have all trades on staff to provide services to different phases of the work. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will cost you additional but will take the hassle out of any renovation job.
If you are hiring individual trades:
Architects aid to sketch floor plans for your new bathroom, guaranteeing everything is logically laid out to go well with your lifestyle. Anticipate to spend for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can aid set up custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other timber components such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help set up lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will require to paint any areas that are not covered by tiles or other components, preferably with a humidity and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are perhaps the most important tradie on your plan, so make certain you engage one who has a reliable track record of working on bathrooms.
Tilers are another key trade who can make or break the look of your washroom. They also require to get small particulars right, like making sure your shower recess empties correctly.
Waterproofers will use a selection of sealants and membranes to make certain your washroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have leaks developing up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are licensed for your bathroom restoration.
Does my washroom renovator need to be registered?
Most parts of a bathroom restoration, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a registered contractor. A complete bathroom remodelling will typically need a registered builder, with some states having a licence particularly for bathroom and kitchen reconstructions. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be qualified and registered.
Employing a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a worker make sure they are perfect for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you registered?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you provide a written quote?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see samples of your work?
Complete washroom remodelling costs
So how much will you have to invest? As a guideline, expect to spend in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller bathroom renovation using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an normal sized mid-range restoration using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom remodelling using top of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the normal value for washrooms installed as part of a reconstruction in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotations from local corporations who specialise in restoring bathrooms. You may be astonished how different they are.
Estimating your washroom restoration spend
Some of the major fees to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are moving plumbing or fitting new components.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or standard shower screen.
- Bath, which could be joined or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a standard version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, standard or wall framed which looks orderly and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to ensure your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers ask a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber asks will depend on where you reside and may differ according to the plumber’s skill level.
Foresee to expend:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to fit a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a sizable project such as your bathroom renovation project, ask for an detailed quote which describes all the components they are charging for.
Only a certified plumber can legitimately carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a main component in the cost of your remodelling, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be estimated on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the normal for laying washroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to factor this in.
For wall tiles foresee to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for normal white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Going up in price expect to pay about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles foresee to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high condition porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high standard natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from affordable and versatile acrylic, to sturdy cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Foresee to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replenish and fit a bath. New baths can range from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in price based to their size and if they are enclosed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most pricey. Foresee to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic edged shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are consequently more costly – foresee to pay in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you select, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted hidden water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good condition floor-mounted enamel china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with joined ceramic basin
Expect waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom reconstruction and the price is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to renovate your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some options to a full bathroom restoration include:
- Setting up a new shower screen
- Bath and basin resurfacing
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Installing a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were found at the time this article was inscribed. They are suggestive, may vary locally, are subject to market powers and should only be used as a benchmark.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Erskineville bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.