WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Fairfield West bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Fairfield West Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Fairfield West.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Fairfield West bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Fairfield West bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Fairfield West home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Servicing Fairfield West
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Fairfield West bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Fairfield West bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Fairfield West bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom remodelling charge?
Bathroom remodelling Fees
The bathroom is one of the most essential rooms of the residence and a repair can add considerable value to your home. In this cost model we inquire into the variety of potential costs related with a bathroom remodelling.
In this guide:
- How long will my bathroom restoration take?
- What tradies do I require for my bathroom renovation?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be licensed?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- All-inclusive washroom reconstruction fees
- Calculating your bathroom renovation charges
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When renovating a bathroom, charge is a important aspect for choosing on style, qualities and convenience. But how much should you anticipate to budget for when planning a washroom renovate?
For an approximate number, you can anticipate to spend anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The charge can be different depending on the size of your bathroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is feasible for a restoration to amount lower around $5000 if you are prepared to exchange out a handful of items or keep the refresh a largely cosmetic update.
Anticipate to pay more if you are thinking of a whole remodelling or:
- Taking upon any structural work
- Want new features that involve added plumbing works
- Are relocating plumbing from one area to another
- Replacing all wall and floor tiles
How long will my bathroom renovation take?
Depending on the scope of the project, the renovation will take time so allot anywhere from one to 3 weeks of labour. Components that can influence this timeframe include:
- Any physical jobs
- Relocating plumbing and/or electrical elements
- Having great volumes of tiles to lay
- Unexpected incidents, like learning asbestos in your wall or floor hole.
The study, preparation and outline of the reconstruction, with no great structural revisions, allot anywhere 6 to 8 weeks for this stage. This includes:
- Time to develop the plan
- Choosing supplies and fixtures
- Receiving quotes from a selection of businesses.
Which tradies do I need for my washroom renovation?
Thinking who you may need to hire for your washroom assignment? These are the most common occupations you will need to call on:
Washroom makers can oversee and be in charge of your venture wholly on your behalf, and oftentimes have all trades on staff to provide services to different aspects of the job. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will cost you more but will take the trouble out of any renovation job.
If you are contracting individual trades:
Architects aid to sketch floor plans for your new bathroom, ensuring everything is acceptably laid out to fit your way of life. Assume to pay for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can aid install custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other wooden elements such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist install lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will require to paint any areas that are not covered by tiles or other parts, preferably with a moisture and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are maybe the most vital tradie on your plan, so make certain you engage one who has a good track record of working on bathrooms.
Tilers are another vital trade who can make or break the façade of your bathroom. They also have to get small details right, like making sure your shower recess drains properly.
Waterproofers will use a array of sealants and membranes to make sure your bathroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have trickles growing up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are registered for your bathroom remodelling.
Does my washroom renovator need to be registered?
Most components of a bathroom remodelling, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a licensed tradies. A whole washroom reconstruction will typically require a registered builder, with some states having a licence specifically for washroom and kitchen renovations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be skilled and registered.
Contracting a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a contractor make sure they are right for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you registered?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you give a written quotation?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see models of your work?
Complete washroom renovations costs
So how much will you have to invest? As a rule, anticipate to invest in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller bathroom reconstruction using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an regular sized mid-range reconstruction using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom restoration using highest of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the regular worth for bathrooms set up as part of a restoration in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotes from local corporations who specialise in remodelling bathrooms. You may be astonished how different they are.
Calculating your bathroom renovation charges
Some of the major fees to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are relocating plumbing or installing new parts.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or typical shower screen.
- Bath, which could be joined or freestanding.
- Toilet, which could be a typical version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, normal or wall attached which looks tidier and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to ensure your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers bill a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you live and may differ according to the plumber’s skill level.
Anticipate to pay:
- $80 to $250 to replace and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to set up a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a sizable task such as your washroom renovation project, ask for an specific estimate which describes all the elements they are charging for.
Only a certified plumber can legally carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a key factor in the cost of your renovation, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be appraised on a per square metre rate by washroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the regular for arranging washroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to include this in.
For wall tiles anticipate to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for normal white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Shifting up in price anticipate to spend about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles expect to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high standard porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high condition natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from affordable and versatile acrylic, to durable cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Anticipate to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to substitute and fit a bath. New baths can span from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in cost according to their size and if they are enclosed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most pricey. Foresee to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic edged shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are consequently more pricey – anticipate to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you pick, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted unseen water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good standard floor-mounted vitreous china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with combined ceramic basin
Foresee waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom restoration and the cost is higher than you can afford, there are ways to remodel your washroom without breaking the bank. Some choices to a full bathroom renovation include:
- Installing a new shower screen
- Bath and basin resurfacing
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Installing a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were found at the time this article was written. They are suggestive, may differ locally, are subject to market powers and should only be used as a benchmark.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Fairfield West bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.