WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Fiddletown bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Fiddletown Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Fiddletown.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Fiddletown bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Fiddletown bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Fiddletown home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Fiddletown bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Fiddletown bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Fiddletown bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom remodelling fee?
Washroom Renovation Charges
The washroom is one of the most needed rooms of the house and a refresh can add considerable importance to your household. In this cost benchmark we look into the variety of potential costs associated with a bathroom reconstruction.
In this guide:
- How long will my washroom renovation take?
- What contractors do I require for my washroom renovation?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be licensed?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- All-inclusive washroom restoration charges
- Calculating your washroom restoration costs
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When restoring a bathroom, cost is a important reason for choosing on design, trademark and amenities. But how much should you anticipate to budget for when preparing a washroom renovate?
For an estimate number, you can assume to pay anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The charge can vary depending on the size of your bathroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is likely for a restoration to amount under around $5000 if you are prepared to trade out a couple of items or continue the renovate a mainly beautifying update.
Anticipate to expend more if you are thinking of a whole restoration or:
- Undertaking any physical work
- Want new features that entail further plumbing jobs
- Are moving plumbing from one area to another
- Substituting all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my washroom remodelling take?
Depending on the scale of the project, the renovation will take time so allocate anywhere from 1 to three weeks of labour. Components that can have an effect on this timeframe include:
- Any structural works
- Rearranging plumbing and/or electrical elements
- Having great amounts of tiles to assemble
- Unexpected incidents, like noticing asbestos in your wall or floor crack.
The study, planning and outline of the reconstruction, with no great physical alterations, allot anywhere 6 to 8 weeks for this phase. This includes:
- Time to develop the design
- Selecting supplies and fixtures
- Receiving quotes from a range of businesses.
Which contractors do I need for my bathroom renovation?
Deliberating who you may call for to employ for your washroom venture? These are the most common professions you will need to call on:
Washroom builders can supervise and run your project fully on your behalf, and oftentimes have all trades on staff to work in different phases of the job. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will cost you additional but will take the worry out of any reconstruction work.
If you are contracting individual trades:
Architects aid to outline floor plans for your new washroom, making sure everything is logically laid out to suit your lifestyle. Assume to invest for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can assist fix custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other timber parts such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist install lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will require to paint any parts that are not covered by tiles or other parts, if possible with a dampness and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are maybe the most important tradie on your project, so make sure you employ one who has a reliable track record of doing on washrooms.
Tilers are another important trade who can make or break the appearance of your bathroom. They also require to get small details right, like making sure your shower recess drains properly.
Waterproofers will use a selection of sealants and membranes to make sure your bathroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have drips sprouting up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are licensed for your bathroom reconstruction.
Does my washroom renovator need to be certified?
Most elements of a washroom reconstruction, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a registered contractor. A whole washroom remodelling will usually require a registered builder, with some states having a licence particularly for washroom and kitchen restorations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be qualified and registered.
Contracting a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a contractor make sure they are correct for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you licensed?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you supply a written estimate?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see models of your work?
Complete washroom remodelling costs
So how much will you have to spend? As a guideline, anticipate to spend in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller washroom reconstruction using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an normal sized mid-range restoration using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom remodelling using highest of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the average worth for washrooms installed as part of a renovation in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotations from local corporations who specialise in reconstructing bathrooms. You may be surprised how different they are.
Calculating your washroom reconstruction spend
Some of the major charges to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are relocating plumbing or setting up new components.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or typical shower screen.
- Bath, which could be combined or freestanding.
- Toilet, which could be a standard version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, typical or wall framed which looks cleaner and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to warrant your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers bill a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber asks will depend on where you reside and may vary according to the plumber’s talent level.
Anticipate to expend:
- $80 to $250 to replace and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to fit a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a large plan such as your bathroom remodelling project, ask for an specific estimate which details all the elements they are charging for.
Only a certified plumber can legally carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a key factor in the amount of your reconstruction, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be quoted on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the normal for laying bathroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to factor this in.
For wall tiles anticipate to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for typical white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Moving up in price expect to pay around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles anticipate to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high condition porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high condition natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from inexpensive and versatile acrylic, to sturdy cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Anticipate to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replenish and fit a bath. New baths can span from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in price according to their size and if they are enclosed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most pricey. Expect to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic framed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are thus more costly – anticipate to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you take, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted unseen cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good condition floor-mounted vitreous china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with joined ceramic basin
Foresee waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom renovation and the price is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to modernise your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some alternatives to a full washroom reconstruction include:
- Fitting a new shower screen
- Bath and basin covering
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Setting up a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were found at the time this article was written. They are suggestive, may differ locally, are subject to market strengths and should only be used as a model.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Fiddletown bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.