WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Five Dock bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Five Dock Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Five Dock.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Five Dock bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Five Dock bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Five Dock home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Servicing Five Dock
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Five Dock bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Five Dock bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Five Dock bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom reconstruction fee?
Washroom remodelling Costs
The washroom is one of the most vital rooms of the residence and a renovate can improve great importance to your household. In this cost guide we delve into the array of potential costs related with a bathroom renovation.
In this guide:
- How long will my bathroom renovation take?
- What contractors do I require for my bathroom remodelling?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be licensed?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- Complete bathroom reconstruction charges
- Approximating your bathroom restoration charges
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When remodelling a bathroom, charge is a important factor for deciding on design, features and comfort. But how much should you foresee to budget for when preparing a bathroom refresh?
For an approximate figure, you can expect to spend anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The amount can differ depending on the size of your bathroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is viable for a remodelling to amount under around $5000 if you are willing to swap out a handful of items or carry on the renovate a mainly cosmetic update.
Expect to expend extra if you are thinking of a complete renovation or:
- Taking upon any physical job
- Desire new features that call for additional plumbing works
- Are transferring plumbing from one area to another
- Changing all wall and floor tiles
How long will my bathroom remodelling take?
Depending on the scale of the project, the remodelling will take time so allow anywhere from one to 3 weeks of labour. Factors that can have an effect on this timeframe include:
- Any structural works
- Transferring plumbing and/or electrical parts
- Having sizeable volumes of tiles to assemble
- Unforeseen cases, like finding out asbestos in your wall or floor hole.
The research, preparation and design of the renovation, with no main physical changes, allocate anywhere 6 to 8 weeks for this stage. This includes:
- Time to enhance the plan
- Picking out materials and fixtures
- Receiving quotes from a choice of companies.
Which tradies do I need for my washroom restoration?
Deliberating who you may need to hire for your washroom project? These are the most common professions you will need to call on:
Bathroom designers can oversee and run your venture completely on your behalf, and often have all trades on staff to work in different phases of the job. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will charge you more but will take the trouble out of any renovation job.
If you are hiring individual trades:
Architects help to design floor plans for your new washroom, making sure everything is acceptably laid out to go well with your way of life. Anticipate to invest for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can assist set up custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other made of wood components such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help set up lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will need to paint any spaces that are not covered by tiles or other parts, if possible with a dampness and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are perhaps the most crucial tradie on your plan, so make sure you employ one who has a competent track record of working on bathrooms.
Tilers are another important trade who can make or break the look of your bathroom. They also have to get small specifics right, like making sure your shower recess drains properly.
Waterproofers will use a variety of sealants and membranes to make definite your bathroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have trickles developing up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are licensed for your bathroom renovation.
Does my washroom renovator need to be certified?
Most components of a bathroom renovation, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a certified contractor. A complete washroom renovation will usually require a certified builder, with some states having a licence specifically for bathroom and kitchen remodelling. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be skilled and licensed.
Hiring a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a tradie make sure they are perfect for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you licensed?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you supply a written estimate?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see examples of your work?
Complete bathroom remodelling charges
So how much will you have to pay? As a guideline, forsee to pay in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller bathroom reconstruction using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an normal sized mid-range reconstruction using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom restoration using highest of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the normal worth for washrooms set up as part of a restoration in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotes from local businesses who specialise in remodelling bathrooms. You may be astonished how different they are.
Calculating your washroom restoration charges
Some of the major costs to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are moving plumbing or installing new components.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or normal shower screen.
- Bath, which could be joined or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a standard version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, normal or wall framed which looks cleaner and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to ensure your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers bill a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you reside and may vary according to the plumber’s skill level.
Anticipate to spend:
- $80 to $250 to replace and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to set up a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a big plan such as your bathroom renovation project, ask for an detailed quotation which describes all the parts they are charging for.
Only a licensed plumber can legally carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a major component in the cost of your renovation, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be quoted on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the normal for laying washroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to include this in.
For wall tiles anticipate to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for typical white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Shifting up in price foresee to spend about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles expect to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high standard porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high quality natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from economical and versatile acrylic, to tough cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Anticipate to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to substitute and fit a bath. New baths can span from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in price according to their size and if they are edged, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most expensive. Expect to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic enclosed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are therefore more costly – anticipate to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you take, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted unseen water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good quality floor-mounted glassy china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with integrated ceramic basin
Expect waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom reconstruction and the cost is higher than you can afford, there are ways to improve your washroom without breaking the bank. Some options to a complete bathroom remodelling include:
- Setting up a new shower screen
- Bath and basin coating
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Fitting a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were found at the time this article was written. They are indicative, may vary locally, are subject to market forces and should only be used as a guide.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Five Dock bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.