WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Forest Glen bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Forest Glen Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Forest Glen.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Forest Glen bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Forest Glen bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Forest Glen home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Servicing Forest Glen
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Forest Glen bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Forest Glen bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Forest Glen bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom remodelling charge?
Washroom Renovation Fees
The bathroom is one of the most essential rooms of the house and a renovate can add considerable importance to your home. In this cost benchmark we inquire into the array of potential costs associated with a bathroom remodelling.
In this guide:
- How soon will my bathroom renovation take?
- What tradies do I need for my washroom renovation?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be certified?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- Comprehensive bathroom remodelling charges
- Calculating your bathroom restoration costs
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When renovating a bathroom, cost is a important factor for deciding on style, features and convenience. But how much should you anticipate to budget for when planning a washroom refresh?
For an estimate figure, you can assume to dole out anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The charge can be different depending on the size of your bathroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is feasible for a remodelling to charge under about $5000 if you are inclined to exchange out a handful of items or keep the renovate a largely improving update.
Assume to spend extra if you are thinking of a complete reconstruction or:
- Undertaking any physical job
- Wish for new features that entail added plumbing jobs
- Are relocating plumbing from one area to another
- Substituting all wall and floor tiles
How long will my washroom remodelling take?
Depending on the size of the project, the reconstruction will take time so allow anywhere from one to 3 weeks of labour. Reasons that can influence this timeframe include:
- Any structural works
- Relocating plumbing and/or electrical components
- Having sizeable volumes of tiles to lay
- Unforeseen cases, like noticing asbestos in your wall or floor cavity.
The research, planning and plan of the restoration, with no great structural revisions, allocate around six to 8 weeks for this stage. This includes:
- Time to enhance the design
- Choosing materials and fixtures
- Receiving quotes from a choice of companies.
Which tradies do I need for my washroom reconstruction?
Thinking who you may need to hire for your washroom assignment? These are the most common trades you will need to call on:
Washroom designers can supervise and lead your venture fully on your behalf, and oftentimes have all trades on staff to provide services to different aspects of the job. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will cost you additional but will take the worry out of any restoration job.
If you are hiring individual trades:
Architects aid to design floor plans for your new bathroom, making sure everything is plausibly laid out to suit your way of life. Assume to spend for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can help set up custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other made of wood parts such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help set up lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will have to paint any areas that are not covered by tiles or other components, if possible with a moisture and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are maybe the most important tradie on your project, so make sure you employ one who has a reliable track record of doing on washrooms.
Tilers are another important trade who can make or break the appearance of your bathroom. They also have to get small details right, like making sure your shower recess empties correctly.
Waterproofers will use a variety of sealants and membranes to make definite your washroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have drips growing up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are registered for your bathroom restoration.
Does my bathroom renovator need to be registered?
Most elements of a bathroom reconstruction, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a licensed tradies. A whole bathroom remodelling will normally require a registered builder, with some states having a licence particularly for washroom and kitchen restorations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be skilled and licensed.
Hiring a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a worker make sure they are perfect for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you licensed?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you supply a written estimate?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see models of your work?
Complete washroom renovations fees
So how much will you have to invest? As a guideline, forsee to spend in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller washroom reconstruction using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an regular sized mid-range restoration using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom renovation using top of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the normal worth for washrooms set up as part of a reconstruction in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of estimates from local companies who specialise in reconstructing bathrooms. You may be surprised how different they are.
Approximating your bathroom reconstruction charges
Some of the major costs to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are relocating plumbing or installing new components.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or typical shower screen.
- Bath, which could be combined or freestanding.
- Toilet, which could be a standard version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, typical or wall framed which looks tidier and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to ensure your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers bill a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber asks will depend on where you live and may vary according to the plumber’s skill level.
Expect to expend:
- $80 to $250 to replace and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to fit a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a sizable project such as your washroom remodelling project, ask for an specific quotation which specifies all the elements they are charging for.
Only a licensed plumber can officially carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a major factor in the cost of your renovation, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be appraised on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the regular for arranging bathroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to incorporate this in.
For wall tiles expect to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for normal white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Going up in price anticipate to spend around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles foresee to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high quality porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high standard natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from inexpensive and versatile acrylic, to durable cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Foresee to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to substitute and fit a bath. New baths can span from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in price according to their size and if they are enclosed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most costly. Expect to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic enclosed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are consequently more costly – expect to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you pick, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted hidden water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good quality floor-mounted enamel china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with combined ceramic basin
Anticipate waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom remodelling and the cost is higher than you can afford, there are ways to modernise your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some alternatives to a full washroom reconstruction include:
- Installing a new shower screen
- Bath and basin coating
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Fitting a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were found at the time this article was penned. They are suggestive, may differ locally, are subject to market forces and should only be used as a benchmark.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Forest Glen bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.