WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Frenchs Fores bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Frenchs Fores Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Frenchs Fores.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Frenchs Fores bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Frenchs Fores bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Frenchs Fores home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Servicing Frenchs Fores
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Frenchs Fores bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Frenchs Fores bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Frenchs Fores bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom renovation cost?
Washroom Reconstruction Costs
The bathroom is one of the most vital rooms of the residence and a refresh can enhance substantial worth to your household. In this cost example we inquire into the range of possible costs related with a bathroom remodelling.
In this guide:
- How long will my bathroom reconstruction take?
- What tradies do I need for my bathroom reconstruction?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be certified?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- All-inclusive washroom remodelling fees
- Approximating your washroom remodelling costs
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When renovating a bathroom, cost is a significant factor for deciding on style, trademark and amenities. But how much should you anticipate to budget for when preparing a washroom remodel?
For an approximate number, you can expect to pay anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The charge can vary depending on the size of your washroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is possible for a reconstruction to cost under around $5000 if you are prepared to exchange out a couple of items or carry on the refresh a mostly cosmetic update.
Expect to pay more if you are thinking of a whole renovation or:
- Undertaking any physical work
- Want new features that require further plumbing jobs
- Are moving plumbing from one area to another
- Changing all wall and floor tiles
How long will my bathroom restoration take?
Depending on the size of the project, the remodelling will take time so allocate anywhere from 1 to three weeks of labour. Factors that can affect this timeframe include:
- Any physical jobs
- Moving plumbing and/or electrical components
- Having great amounts of tiles to assemble
- Unanticipated cases, like noticing asbestos in your wall or floor hole.
The study, setting up and model of the remodelling, with no vital physical alterations, allocate around six to 8 weeks for this period. This includes:
- Time to polish the plan
- Choosing supplies and fixtures
- Getting quotations from a selection of businesses.
Which tradies do I need for my bathroom restoration?
Thinking who you may call for to employ for your washroom assignment? These are the most common occupations you will need to call on:
Bathroom designers can manage and be in charge of your venture completely on your behalf, and often have all trades on staff to provide services to different phases of the job. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will charge you extra but will take the hassle out of any restoration job.
If you are hiring individual trades:
Architects assist to draw floor plans for your new bathroom, making sure everything is logically laid out to suit your lifestyle. Expect to spend for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can aid install custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other wooden components such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist set up lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will have to paint any parts that are not covered by tiles or other elements, if possible with a dampness and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are possibly the most crucial tradie on your project, so make certain you employ one who has a reliable track record of working on bathrooms.
Tilers are another important trade who can make or break the look of your bathroom. They also have to get small details right, like making sure your shower recess empties correctly.
Waterproofers will use a variety of sealants and membranes to make sure your bathroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have drips growing up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are registered for your bathroom remodelling.
Does my washroom renovator need to be licensed?
Most parts of a washroom reconstruction, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a certified contractor. A whole bathroom restoration will normally require a licensed builder, with some states having a licence specifically for washroom and kitchen restorations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be trained and registered.
Employing a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a tradie make sure they are right for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you licensed?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you supply a written quotation?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see examples of your work?
Complete bathroom reconstructions costs
So how much will you have to invest? As a guideline, forsee to invest in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller washroom restoration using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an regular sized mid-range remodelling using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom restoration using best of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the regular value for bathrooms installed as part of a restoration in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotes from local companies who specialise in renovating bathrooms. You may be surprised how different they are.
Calculating your washroom renovation spend
Some of the major costs to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are relocating plumbing or fitting new parts.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or normal shower screen.
- Bath, which could be joined or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a normal version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, normal or wall attached which looks orderly and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to warrant your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers ask a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber asks will depend on where you reside and may vary according to the plumber’s talent level.
Foresee to spend:
- $80 to $250 to replace and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to set up a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a sizable task such as your bathroom renovation project, ask for an specific quotation which specifies all the parts they are charging for.
Only a qualified plumber can officially carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a key component in the budget of your renovation, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be quoted on a per square metre rate by washroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the average for arranging bathroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to incorporate this in.
For wall tiles expect to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for typical white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Moving up in price anticipate to spend around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles foresee to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high quality porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high standard natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from economical and versatile acrylic, to tough cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Foresee to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to substitute and fit a bath. New baths can go from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in cost according to their size and if they are enclosed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most costly. Foresee to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic framed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are thus more costly – foresee to pay in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you choose, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted hidden cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good quality floor-mounted enamel china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with joined ceramic basin
Expect waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom restoration and the price is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to modernise your washroom without breaking the bank. Some alternatives to a complete bathroom reconstruction include:
- Fitting a new shower screen
- Bath and basin coating
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Fitting a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were sourced at the time this article was written. They are suggestive, may vary locally, are subject to market powers and should only be used as a benchmark.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Frenchs Fores bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.