WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Freshwater bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Freshwater Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Freshwater.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Freshwater bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Freshwater bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Freshwater home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Freshwater bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Freshwater bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Freshwater bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom renovation fee?
Bathroom remodelling Costs
The washroom is one of the most essential rooms of the house and a repair can enhance great worth to your home. In this cost guide we delve into the range of potential costs coupled with a washroom remodelling.
In this guide:
- How soon will my washroom remodelling take?
- What contractors do I need for my bathroom remodelling?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be licensed?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- Comprehensive washroom remodelling charges
- Assessing your bathroom remodelling charges
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When renovating a bathroom, charge is a significant factor for deciding on style, qualities and comfort. But how much should you anticipate to budget for when preparing a washroom renovate?
For an approximate number, you can assume to dole out anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The cost can differ depending on the size of your washroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is viable for a restoration to cost lower about $5000 if you are prepared to exchange out a few items or carry on the refresh a mainly cosmetic update.
Expect to spend extra if you are thinking of a whole reconstruction or:
- Assuming any physical work
- Desire new features that call for added plumbing jobs
- Are rearranging plumbing from one area to another
- Substituting all wall and floor tiles
How long will my washroom restoration take?
Depending on the scale of the project, the restoration will take time so allocate anywhere from 1 to 3 weeks of labour. Factors that can affect this timeframe include:
- Any structural works
- Relocating plumbing and/or electrical parts
- Having large quantities of tiles to assemble
- Unforeseen incidents, like learning asbestos in your wall or floor hole.
The research, preparation and design of the remodelling, with no great structural alterations, allow around 6 to eight weeks for this phase. This includes:
- Time to refine the plan
- Picking out materials and fixtures
- Receiving estimates from a selection of businesses.
Which tradies do I need for my bathroom remodelling?
Deliberating who you may call for to engage for your bathroom assignment? These are the most common occupations you will need to call on:
Bathroom builders can supervise and lead your plan completely on your behalf, and oftentimes have all trades on staff to work in different phases of the job. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will cost you additional but will take the trouble out of any restoration work.
If you are employing individual trades:
Architects help to outline floor plans for your new bathroom, guaranteeing everything is acceptably laid out to go well with your lifestyle. Assume to spend for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can aid install custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other made of wood components such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist install lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will need to paint any areas that are not covered by tiles or other elements, if possible with a dampness and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are possibly the most crucial tradie on your project, so make certain you employ one who has a good track record of doing on bathrooms.
Tilers are another key trade who can make or break the look of your washroom. They also have to get small particulars right, like making sure your shower recess empties correctly.
Waterproofers will use a variety of sealants and membranes to make definite your washroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have trickles growing up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are licensed for your bathroom remodelling.
Does my washroom renovator need to be certified?
Most parts of a washroom remodelling, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a licensed contractor. A complete washroom restoration will typically require a licensed builder, with some states having a licence specifically for washroom and kitchen restorations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be skilled and licensed.
Contracting a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a tradie make sure they are perfect for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you licensed?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you supply a written quotation?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see samples of your work?
Complete bathroom remodelling charges
So how much will you have to invest? As a guideline, forsee to invest in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller washroom renovation using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an regular sized mid-range renovation using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom reconstruction using top of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the regular price for washrooms set up as part of a reconstruction in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of estimates from local companies who specialise in renovating bathrooms. You may be amazed how different they are.
Estimating your bathroom renovation charges
Some of the major fees to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are transferring plumbing or setting up new parts.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or standard shower screen.
- Bath, which could be joined or freestanding.
- Toilet, which could be a normal version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, normal or wall framed which looks orderly and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to warrant your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers ask a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber asks will depend on where you live and may differ according to the plumber’s skill level.
Expect to spend:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to fit a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a large project such as your bathroom renovation project, ask for an specific estimate which details all the parts they are charging for.
Only a certified plumber can legitimately carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a key factor in the cost of your remodelling, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be estimated on a per square metre rate by washroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the average for setting bathroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to include this in.
For wall tiles anticipate to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for standard white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Going up in price expect to pay around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles expect to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high quality porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high quality natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from affordable and versatile acrylic, to sturdy cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Foresee to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replenish and fit a bath. New baths can span from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in price based to their size and if they are edged, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most costly. Foresee to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic framed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are consequently more expensive – foresee to pay in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you take, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted hidden water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good standard floor-mounted enamel china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with combined ceramic basin
Expect waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom renovation and the amount is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to modernise your washroom without breaking the bank. Some alternatives to a full bathroom restoration include:
- Installing a new shower screen
- Bath and basin coating
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Fitting a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were obtained at the time this article was inscribed. They are suggestive, may vary locally, are subject to market forces and should only be used as a guide.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Freshwater bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.