WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Galston bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Galston Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Galston.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Galston bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Galston bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Galston home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Galston bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Galston bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Galston bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom renovation charge?
Bathroom Restoration Costs
The washroom is one of the most essential rooms of the residence and a renovate can enhance substantial importance to your household. In this cost benchmark we delve into the array of potential costs coupled with a washroom remodelling.
In this guide:
- How long will my washroom renovation take?
- What tradies do I require for my bathroom remodelling?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be registered?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- Comprehensive bathroom renovation fees
- Calculating your washroom reconstruction charges
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When reconstructing a bathroom, fee is a considerable factor for deciding on style, trademark and amenities. But how much should you foresee to budget for when planning a bathroom refresh?
For an approximate number, you can expect to dole out anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The cost can vary depending on the size of your washroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is likely for a restoration to cost under about $5000 if you are inclined to trade out a handful of items or keep the renovate a mostly beautifying update.
Anticipate to spend more if you are thinking of a whole renovation or:
- Undertaking any structural work
- Wish for new features that entail additional plumbing works
- Are transferring plumbing from one area to another
- Changing all wall and floor tiles
How long will my washroom reconstruction take?
Depending on the size of the project, the remodelling will take time so allot anywhere from one to 3 weeks of labour. Factors that can influence this timeframe include:
- Any physical works
- Moving plumbing and/or electrical components
- Having great quantities of tiles to assemble
- Unanticipated cases, like discovering asbestos in your wall or floor cavity.
The exploration, planning and model of the renovation, with no main physical changes, allow around 6 to eight weeks for this stage. This includes:
- Time to refine the project
- Picking out supplies and fixtures
- Getting quotations from a choice of corporations.
Which contractors do I need for my bathroom reconstruction?
Deliberating who you may call for to employ for your bathroom assignment? These are the most common professions you will need to call on:
Bathroom builders can oversee and be in charge of your venture completely on your behalf, and often have all trades on staff to cover different phases of the job. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will cost you more but will take the hassle out of any reconstruction work.
If you are employing individual trades:
Architects assist to outline floor plans for your new washroom, guaranteeing everything is acceptably laid out to fit your lifestyle. Assume to invest for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can aid set up custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other made of wood parts such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist set up lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will require to paint any areas that are not covered by tiles or other elements, if possible with a humidity and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are maybe the most vital tradie on your plan, so make sure you engage one who has a reliable track record of doing on bathrooms.
Tilers are another important trade who can make or break the appearance of your bathroom. They also have to get small specifics right, like making sure your shower recess empties correctly.
Waterproofers will use a array of sealants and membranes to make definite your washroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have trickles sprouting up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are licensed for your bathroom reconstruction.
Does my washroom renovator need to be certified?
Most components of a washroom remodelling, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a registered contractor. A whole washroom remodelling will usually require a certified builder, with some states having a licence particularly for washroom and kitchen renovations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be qualified and certified.
Contracting a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a contractor make sure they are right for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you registered?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you provide a written quotation?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see samples of your work?
Complete bathroom renovations costs
So how much will you have to spend? As a guideline, expect to spend in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller washroom renovation using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an normal sized mid-range restoration using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom reconstruction using highest of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the regular value for washrooms installed as part of a remodelling in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotations from local corporations who specialise in restoring washrooms. You may be astonished how different they are.
Approximating your bathroom renovation spend
Some of the major charges to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are relocating plumbing or fitting new elements.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or standard shower screen.
- Bath, which could be joined or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a standard version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, typical or wall affixed which looks orderly and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to ensure your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers ask a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you stay and may vary according to the plumber’s ability level.
Expect to expend:
- $80 to $250 to replace and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to set up a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a sizable project such as your bathroom remodelling project, ask for an itemized estimate which details all the parts they are charging for.
Only a licensed plumber can legitimately carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a key component in the cost of your renovation, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be appraised on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the average for setting washroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to incorporate this in.
For wall tiles expect to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for normal white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Shifting up in price expect to spend around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles expect to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high standard porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high condition natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from affordable and versatile acrylic, to tough cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Expect to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to substitute and fit a bath. New baths can span from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in cost according to their size and if they are edged, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most expensive. Foresee to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic enclosed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are therefore more costly – foresee to pay in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you take, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted unseen water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good standard floor-mounted enamel china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with combined ceramic basin
Expect waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom restoration and the price is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to improve your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some options to a complete washroom restoration include:
- Setting up a new shower screen
- Bath and basin covering
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Fitting a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were obtained at the time this article was penned. They are indicative, may differ locally, are subject to market forces and should only be used as a model.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Galston bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.