WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Girraween bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Girraween Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Girraween.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Girraween bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Girraween bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Girraween home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Girraween bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Girraween bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Girraween bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom reconstruction fee?
Washroom Renovation Costs
The bathroom is one of the most essential rooms of the residence and a refresh can improve considerable value to your home. In this cost example we look into the range of possible costs associated with a bathroom restoration.
In this guide:
- How soon will my bathroom restoration take?
- What tradies do I require for my washroom remodelling?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be certified?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- Comprehensive bathroom restoration charges
- Calculating your bathroom restoration fees
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When reconstructing a bathroom, cost is a significant factor for choosing on style, features and comfort. But how much should you foresee to budget for when preparing a washroom remodel?
For an approximate number, you can anticipate to spend anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The amount can be different depending on the size of your washroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is viable for a restoration to amount lower around $5000 if you are prepared to trade out a handful of items or continue the refresh a mainly beautifying update.
Anticipate to expend extra if you are thinking of a total restoration or:
- Undertaking any physical job
- Desire new features that entail added plumbing jobs
- Are relocating plumbing from one area to another
- Replacing all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my bathroom remodelling take?
Depending on the extent of the project, the reconstruction will take time so allocate anywhere from one to 3 weeks of labour. Reasons that can have an effect on this timeframe include:
- Any structural jobs
- Moving plumbing and/or electrical elements
- Having great volumes of tiles to assemble
- Unforeseen incidents, like learning asbestos in your wall or floor crack.
The research, setting up and plan of the restoration, with no major physical revisions, allocate around six to 8 weeks for this phase. This includes:
- Time to refine the plan
- Picking out materials and fittings
- Getting quotes from a choice of companies.
Which tradies do I need for my bathroom reconstruction?
Deliberating who you may call for to engage for your bathroom assignment? These are the most common trades you will need to call on:
Bathroom designers can supervise and lead your venture completely on your behalf, and often have all trades on staff to provide services to different phases of the job. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will charge you additional but will take the hassle out of any remodelling job.
If you are employing individual trades:
Architects assist to outline floor plans for your new washroom, ensuring everything is plausibly laid out to suit your lifestyle. Anticipate to pay for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can aid set up custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other made of wood parts such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist fix lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will require to paint any parts that are not covered by tiles or other parts, preferably with a humidity and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are possibly the most vital tradie on your project, so make sure you engage one who has a competent track record of working on bathrooms.
Tilers are another important trade who can make or break the façade of your bathroom. They also require to get small details right, like making sure your shower recess drains properly.
Waterproofers will use a array of sealants and membranes to make definite your washroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have leaks developing up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are registered for your bathroom restoration.
Does my washroom renovator need to be licensed?
Most parts of a bathroom reconstruction, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a licensed contractor. A complete bathroom remodelling will usually need a certified builder, with some states having a licence specifically for bathroom and kitchen restorations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be qualified and certified.
Hiring a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a tradie make sure they are perfect for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you certified?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you give a written quote?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see models of your work?
Complete bathroom restorations fees
So how much will you have to invest? As a rule, expect to pay in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller washroom remodelling using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an normal sized mid-range restoration using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom renovation using best of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the average worth for washrooms installed as part of a restoration in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotes from local corporations who specialise in renovating washrooms. You may be amazed how different they are.
Calculating your washroom reconstruction charges
Some of the major costs to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are relocating plumbing or fitting new components.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or typical shower screen.
- Bath, which could be joined or freestanding.
- Toilet, which could be a standard version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, standard or wall mounted which looks orderly and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to guarantee your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers charge a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you live and may vary according to the plumber’s skill level.
Foresee to spend:
- $80 to $250 to replace and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to set up a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a sizable task such as your bathroom reconstruction project, ask for an itemized quote which specifies all the components they are charging for.
Only a licensed plumber can officially carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a major component in the cost of your remodelling, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be appraised on a per square metre rate by washroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the average for arranging washroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to include this in.
For wall tiles anticipate to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for standard white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Moving up in price anticipate to spend about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles expect to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high quality porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high condition natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from affordable and versatile acrylic, to tough cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Foresee to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to substitute and fit a bath. New baths can range from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in cost based to their size and if they are edged, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most expensive. Foresee to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic framed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are consequently more expensive – foresee to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you pick, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted unseen water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good standard floor-mounted glassy china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with combined ceramic basin
Anticipate waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom reconstruction and the cost is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to renovate your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some options to a complete washroom renovation include:
- Fitting a new shower screen
- Bath and basin covering
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Fitting a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were sourced at the time this article was inscribed. They are suggestive, may vary locally, are subject to market powers and should only be used as a guide.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Girraween bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.