WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Gladesville bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Gladesville Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Gladesville.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Gladesville bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Gladesville bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Gladesville home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Gladesville bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Gladesville bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Gladesville bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom remodelling charge?
Bathroom Reconstruction Fees
The washroom is one of the most vital rooms of the house and a repair can improve considerable worth to your home. In this cost example we inquire into the range of potential costs connected with a washroom restoration.
In this guide:
- How long will my washroom reconstruction take?
- What contractors do I require for my washroom renovation?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be registered?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- Comprehensive washroom restoration fees
- Assessing your washroom renovation charges
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When reconstructing a bathroom, charge is a considerable factor for deciding on design, qualities and comfort. But how much should you foresee to budget for when planning a washroom refresh?
For an approximate amount, you can expect to dole out anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The amount can vary depending on the size of your washroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is likely for a renovation to charge lower about $5000 if you are inclined to exchange out a handful of items or continue the refresh a largely cosmetic update.
Expect to pay extra if you are thinking of a total restoration or:
- Undertaking any physical job
- Wish for new features that call for further plumbing jobs
- Are relocating plumbing from one area to another
- Substituting all wall and floor tiles
How long will my washroom renovation take?
Depending on the scope of the project, the reconstruction will take time so allot anywhere from 1 to 3 weeks of labour. Components that can influence this timeframe include:
- Any structural works
- Relocating plumbing and/or electrical components
- Having large quantities of tiles to arrange
- Unanticipated cases, like noticing asbestos in your wall or floor cavity.
The research, preparation and plan of the reconstruction, with no great physical changes, allow around 6 to 8 weeks for this phase. This includes:
- Time to refine the design
- Picking out supplies and fixtures
- Receiving quotes from a choice of companies.
Which contractors do I need for my washroom renovation?
Thinking who you may call for to employ for your washroom venture? These are the most common professions you will need to call on:
Washroom builders can supervise and run your plan wholly on your behalf, and time and again have all trades on staff to provide services to different phases of the work. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will charge you more but will take the hassle out of any remodelling job.
If you are contracting individual trades:
Architects help to design floor plans for your new bathroom, ensuring everything is acceptably laid out to go well with your lifestyle. Expect to invest for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can aid fix custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other wooden parts such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist fix lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will require to paint any spaces that are not covered by tiles or other elements, if possible with a moisture and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are possibly the most vital tradie on your plan, so make certain you engage one who has a good track record of working on washrooms.
Tilers are another key trade who can make or break the appearance of your bathroom. They also have to get small particulars right, like making sure your shower recess empties properly.
Waterproofers will use a selection of sealants and membranes to make sure your washroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have leaks sprouting up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are licensed for your bathroom restoration.
Does my bathroom renovator need to be certified?
Most elements of a bathroom remodelling, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a certified contractor. A complete washroom renovation will normally need a certified builder, with some states having a licence specifically for washroom and kitchen remodelling. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be qualified and licensed.
Employing a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a contractor make sure they are correct for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you certified?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you give a written estimate?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see samples of your work?
Complete washroom renovations charges
So how much will you have to pay? As a guideline, anticipate to pay in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller bathroom renovation using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an average sized mid-range reconstruction using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom remodelling using highest of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the average worth for washrooms installed as part of a reconstruction in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotations from local companies who specialise in reconstructing washrooms. You may be surprised how different they are.
Estimating your bathroom reconstruction costs
Some of the major fees to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are moving plumbing or setting up new elements.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or standard shower screen.
- Bath, which could be joined or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a standard version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, normal or wall framed which looks orderly and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to guarantee your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers charge a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you stay and may vary according to the plumber’s talent level.
Expect to expend:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to set up a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a big project such as your bathroom restoration project, ask for an itemized quotation which specifies all the parts they are charging for.
Only a certified plumber can officially carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a major component in the budget of your restoration, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be appraised on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the regular for arranging bathroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to include this in.
For wall tiles anticipate to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for standard white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Going up in price anticipate to pay around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles expect to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high standard porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high quality natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from affordable and versatile acrylic, to sturdy cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Foresee to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replace and fit a bath. New baths can range from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in price according to their size and if they are edged, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most pricey. Expect to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic edged shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are therefore more pricey – foresee to pay in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you pick, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted unseen water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good standard floor-mounted enamel china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with joined ceramic basin
Expect waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom remodelling and the price is higher than you can afford, there are ways to modernise your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some alternatives to a complete washroom remodelling include:
- Setting up a new shower screen
- Bath and basin covering
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Installing a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were sourced at the time this article was written. They are suggestive, may differ locally, are subject to market forces and should only be used as a guide.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Gladesville bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.