WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Glebe bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Glebe Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Glebe.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Glebe bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Glebe bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Glebe home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Glebe bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Glebe bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Glebe bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom renovation fee?
Washroom Renovation Charges
The bathroom is one of the most vital rooms of the house and a repair can add considerable worth to your household. In this cost guide we delve into the variety of possible costs connected with a bathroom restoration.
In this guide:
- How soon will my bathroom remodelling take?
- What contractors do I require for my bathroom reconstruction?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be certified?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- Comprehensive washroom restoration costs
- Approximating your bathroom remodelling costs
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When restoring a bathroom, cost is a significant factor for choosing on style, trademark and convenience. But how much should you anticipate to budget for when preparing a bathroom refresh?
For an estimate number, you can assume to dole out anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The charge can be different depending on the size of your bathroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is viable for a remodelling to charge lower about $5000 if you are inclined to trade out a couple of items or carry on the refresh a mainly cosmetic update.
Assume to expend much if you are thinking of a complete restoration or:
- Assuming any physical job
- Desire new features that call for further plumbing jobs
- Are rearranging plumbing from one area to another
- Replacing all wall and floor tiles
How long will my bathroom restoration take?
Depending on the extent of the project, the remodelling will take time so allow anywhere from 1 to three weeks of labour. Reasons that can influence this timeframe include:
- Any structural works
- Rearranging plumbing and/or electrical parts
- Having great amounts of tiles to lay
- Unanticipated events, like learning asbestos in your wall or floor hole.
The exploration, planning and outline of the reconstruction, with no main structural alterations, allot anywhere six to eight weeks for this period. This includes:
- Time to develop the project
- Selecting materials and fixtures
- Getting quotations from a selection of businesses.
Which contractors do I need for my bathroom reconstruction?
Wondering who you may need to hire for your bathroom project? These are the most common occupations you will need to call on:
Washroom designers can oversee and run your plan completely on your behalf, and often have all trades on staff to work in different phases of the work. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will cost you extra but will take the trouble out of any reconstruction job.
If you are contracting individual trades:
Architects help to draw floor plans for your new bathroom, ensuring everything is acceptably laid out to match your way of life. Anticipate to pay for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can aid fix custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other made of wood parts such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help install lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will need to paint any areas that are not covered by tiles or other components, if possible with a humidity and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are maybe the most crucial tradie on your project, so make certain you employ one who has a competent track record of doing on washrooms.
Tilers are another key trade who can make or break the façade of your washroom. They also require to get small details right, like making sure your shower recess drains correctly.
Waterproofers will use a variety of sealants and membranes to make certain your bathroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have leaks developing up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are registered for your bathroom remodelling.
Does my bathroom renovator need to be licensed?
Most components of a bathroom reconstruction, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a licensed contractor. A whole washroom reconstruction will normally require a licensed builder, with some states having a licence specifically for bathroom and kitchen renovations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be trained and licensed.
Contracting a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a worker make sure they are right for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you registered?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you provide a written quotation?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see examples of your work?
Complete bathroom restorations costs
So how much will you have to invest? As a rule, expect to spend in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller bathroom restoration using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an average sized mid-range remodelling using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom remodelling using best of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the regular worth for bathrooms set up as part of a restoration in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of estimates from local corporations who specialise in reconstructing bathrooms. You may be amazed how different they are.
Estimating your bathroom remodelling spend
Some of the major fees to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are moving plumbing or installing new elements.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or typical shower screen.
- Bath, which could be combined or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a normal version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, typical or wall framed which looks tidier and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to guarantee your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers charge a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you live and may vary according to the plumber’s ability level.
Foresee to pay:
- $80 to $250 to replace and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to set up a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a sizable project such as your bathroom reconstruction project, ask for an detailed estimate which details all the parts they are charging for.
Only a certified plumber can legitimately carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a major component in the budget of your remodelling, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be appraised on a per square metre rate by washroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the regular for setting washroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to factor this in.
For wall tiles expect to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for typical white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Going up in price expect to spend about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles expect to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high condition porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high standard natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from affordable and versatile acrylic, to sturdy cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Expect to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replenish and fit a bath. New baths can span from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in price based to their size and if they are enclosed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most costly. Anticipate to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic enclosed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are therefore more pricey – foresee to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you choose, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted unseen water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good quality floor-mounted glassy china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with combined ceramic basin
Foresee waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom remodelling and the price is higher than you can afford, there are ways to improve your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some options to a complete washroom restoration include:
- Fitting a new shower screen
- Bath and basin resurfacing
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Fitting a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were found at the time this article was penned. They are suggestive, may differ locally, are subject to market strengths and should only be used as a benchmark.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Glebe bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.