WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Glendenning bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Glendenning Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Glendenning.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Glendenning bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Glendenning bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Glendenning home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Glendenning bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Glendenning bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Glendenning bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom reconstruction fee?
Washroom Renovation Fees
The washroom is one of the most vital rooms of the residence and a refresh can add great value to your household. In this cost model we look into the array of potential costs coupled with a washroom restoration.
In this guide:
- How soon will my bathroom reconstruction take?
- What tradies do I need for my bathroom reconstruction?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be licensed?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- Complete washroom renovation charges
- Estimating your washroom reconstruction costs
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When remodelling a washroom, charge is a considerable factor for determining on design, trademark and convenience. But how much should you foresee to budget for when preparing a bathroom renovate?
For an approximate number, you can expect to pay anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The amount can be different depending on the size of your bathroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is possible for a remodelling to amount lower around $5000 if you are prepared to trade out a handful of items or continue the renovate a mainly cosmetic update.
Assume to expend much if you are thinking of a total reconstruction or:
- Assuming any physical work
- Wish for new features that involve further plumbing jobs
- Are relocating plumbing from one area to another
- Replacing all wall and floor tiles
How long will my washroom remodelling take?
Depending on the extent of the project, the renovation will take time so allot anywhere from 1 to three weeks of labour. Reasons that can affect this timeframe include:
- Any structural jobs
- Rearranging plumbing and/or electrical parts
- Having great amounts of tiles to assemble
- Unanticipated events, like learning asbestos in your wall or floor crack.
The study, preparation and outline of the reconstruction, with no vital physical alterations, allocate anywhere six to eight weeks for this period. This includes:
- Time to enhance the design
- Picking out materials and fittings
- Getting quotations from a range of companies.
Which contractors do I need for my bathroom reconstruction?
Wondering who you may need to engage for your washroom venture? These are the most common trades you will need to call on:
Washroom designers can manage and be in charge of your venture entirely on your behalf, and oftentimes have all trades on staff to provide services to different aspects of the work. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will cost you additional but will take the hassle out of any restoration work.
If you are contracting individual trades:
Architects help to outline floor plans for your new bathroom, guaranteeing everything is acceptably laid out to go well with your lifestyle. Assume to pay for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can aid install custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other timber elements such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help install lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will have to paint any areas that are not covered by tiles or other components, preferably with a dampness and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are perhaps the most crucial tradie on your venture, so make sure you hire one who has a reliable track record of working on bathrooms.
Tilers are another vital trade who can make or break the façade of your washroom. They also have to get small specifics right, like making sure your shower recess empties properly.
Waterproofers will use a array of sealants and membranes to make definite your washroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have trickles sprouting up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are registered for your bathroom reconstruction.
Does my bathroom renovator need to be certified?
Most components of a bathroom restoration, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a registered tradies. A complete washroom restoration will typically require a certified builder, with some states having a licence particularly for washroom and kitchen renovations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be trained and licensed.
Employing a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a worker make sure they are correct for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you registered?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you give a written quote?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see models of your work?
Complete bathroom renovations charges
So how much will you have to spend? As a rule, forsee to spend in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller washroom remodelling using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an normal sized mid-range restoration using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom reconstruction using top of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the normal price for bathrooms installed as part of a reconstruction in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of estimates from local corporations who specialise in renovating washrooms. You may be amazed how different they are.
Approximating your bathroom restoration spend
Some of the major costs to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are transferring plumbing or fitting new components.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or typical shower screen.
- Bath, which could be combined or freestanding.
- Toilet, which could be a standard version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, standard or wall framed which looks tidier and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to guarantee your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers bill a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber asks will depend on where you live and may vary according to the plumber’s talent level.
Expect to expend:
- $80 to $250 to replace and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to set up a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a big project such as your washroom reconstruction project, ask for an specific quote which details all the parts they are charging for.
Only a licensed plumber can legally carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a key component in the cost of your renovation, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be estimated on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the regular for laying bathroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to include this in.
For wall tiles anticipate to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for standard white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Going up in price foresee to pay about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles anticipate to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high standard porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high standard natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from affordable and versatile acrylic, to durable cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Anticipate to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to substitute and fit a bath. New baths can go from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in price according to their size and if they are framed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most pricey. Expect to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic enclosed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are therefore more expensive – anticipate to pay in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you take, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted hidden cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good standard floor-mounted glassy china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with integrated ceramic basin
Expect waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom remodelling and the price is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to modernise your washroom without breaking the bank. Some options to a full washroom renovation include:
- Setting up a new shower screen
- Bath and basin covering
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Installing a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were obtained at the time this article was written. They are suggestive, may differ locally, are subject to market strengths and should only be used as a benchmark.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Glendenning bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.