WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Glenfield bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Glenfield Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Glenfield.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Glenfield bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Glenfield bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Glenfield home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Glenfield bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Glenfield bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Glenfield bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom reconstruction cost?
Washroom remodelling Charges
The washroom is one of the most vital rooms of the house and a refresh can enhance substantial worth to your home. In this cost guide we inquire into the variety of potential costs related with a bathroom renovation.
In this guide:
- How soon will my washroom restoration take?
- What tradies do I require for my bathroom remodelling?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be registered?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- Complete bathroom restoration fees
- Calculating your bathroom renovation costs
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When remodelling a bathroom, fee is a significant aspect for determining on design, trademark and convenience. But how much should you foresee to budget for when preparing a bathroom refresh?
For an approximate figure, you can assume to dole out anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The amount can differ depending on the size of your bathroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is likely for a reconstruction to cost lower about $5000 if you are willing to exchange out a handful of items or keep the renovate a mainly cosmetic update.
Assume to pay more if you are thinking of a whole reconstruction or:
- Taking upon any physical job
- Want new features that require additional plumbing jobs
- Are rearranging plumbing from one area to another
- Substituting all wall and floor tiles
How long will my washroom remodelling take?
Depending on the scale of the project, the remodelling will take time so allot anywhere from one to three weeks of labour. Factors that can have an effect on this timeframe include:
- Any structural works
- Transferring plumbing and/or electrical elements
- Having great volumes of tiles to assemble
- Unanticipated cases, like learning asbestos in your wall or floor hole.
The study, planning and design of the renovation, with no major structural revisions, allocate around six to eight weeks for this stage. This includes:
- Time to develop the plan
- Choosing supplies and fixtures
- Receiving quotes from a range of companies.
Which tradies do I need for my washroom restoration?
Wondering who you may need to employ for your bathroom assignment? These are the most common trades you will need to call on:
Washroom designers can oversee and be in charge of your project wholly on your behalf, and oftentimes have all trades on staff to provide services to different aspects of the job. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will cost you more but will take the trouble out of any reconstruction work.
If you are employing individual trades:
Architects aid to sketch floor plans for your new bathroom, guaranteeing everything is plausibly laid out to go well with your way of life. Expect to spend for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can help set up custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other wooden parts such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist install lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will need to paint any parts that are not covered by tiles or other components, if possible with a moisture and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are perhaps the most key tradie on your plan, so make certain you hire one who has a good track record of doing on bathrooms.
Tilers are another important trade who can make or break the look of your bathroom. They also require to get small particulars right, like making sure your shower recess drains correctly.
Waterproofers will use a selection of sealants and membranes to make definite your washroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have leaks developing up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are certified for your bathroom remodelling.
Does my bathroom renovator need to be registered?
Most elements of a bathroom remodelling, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a licensed contractor. A whole bathroom remodelling will normally need a registered builder, with some states having a licence specifically for washroom and kitchen remodelling. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be trained and certified.
Contracting a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a contractor make sure they are correct for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you licensed?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you provide a written quotation?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see samples of your work?
Complete bathroom reconstructions fees
So how much will you have to spend? As a rule, expect to spend in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller washroom restoration using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an average sized mid-range reconstruction using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom reconstruction using top of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the regular value for washrooms set up as part of a reconstruction in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of estimates from local corporations who specialise in restoring bathrooms. You may be astonished how different they are.
Calculating your bathroom reconstruction charges
Some of the major costs to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are moving plumbing or setting up new components.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or standard shower screen.
- Bath, which could be combined or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a typical version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, normal or wall framed which looks tidier and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to ensure your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers ask a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you stay and may vary according to the plumber’s skill level.
Foresee to expend:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to fit a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a sizable plan such as your washroom reconstruction project, ask for an detailed quotation which describes all the parts they are charging for.
Only a certified plumber can legitimately carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a major factor in the budget of your renovation, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be quoted on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the regular for setting washroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to incorporate this in.
For wall tiles anticipate to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for normal white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Going up in price anticipate to pay around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles foresee to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high quality porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high condition natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from affordable and versatile acrylic, to durable cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Expect to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replenish and fit a bath. New baths can go from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in price according to their size and if they are enclosed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most pricey. Anticipate to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic enclosed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are thus more expensive – anticipate to pay in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you pick, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted concealed cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good quality floor-mounted glassy china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with integrated ceramic basin
Expect waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom remodelling and the price is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to renovate your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some choices to a complete washroom reconstruction include:
- Fitting a new shower screen
- Bath and basin coating
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Fitting a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were found at the time this article was inscribed. They are indicative, may vary locally, are subject to market powers and should only be used as a benchmark.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Glenfield bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.