WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Glenmore Park bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Glenmore Park Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Glenmore Park.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Glenmore Park bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Glenmore Park bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Glenmore Park home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Servicing Glenmore Park
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Glenmore Park bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Glenmore Park bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Glenmore Park bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom reconstruction fee?
Bathroom Restoration Costs
The bathroom is one of the most needed rooms of the house and a repair can add great worth to your home. In this cost benchmark we look into the variety of potential costs coupled with a washroom reconstruction.
In this guide:
- How soon will my bathroom reconstruction take?
- What tradies do I require for my washroom remodelling?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be licensed?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- All-inclusive bathroom reconstruction costs
- Calculating your washroom renovation fees
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When reconstructing a bathroom, charge is a considerable reason for choosing on design, features and convenience. But how much should you anticipate to budget for when preparing a bathroom refresh?
For an approximate figure, you can anticipate to spend anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The charge can differ depending on the size of your washroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is possible for a restoration to amount under around $5000 if you are prepared to exchange out a handful of items or keep the refresh a mainly improving update.
Expect to pay extra if you are thinking of a complete reconstruction or:
- Taking upon any structural work
- Desire new features that require added plumbing works
- Are moving plumbing from one area to another
- Substituting all wall and floor tiles
How long will my bathroom renovation take?
Depending on the scale of the project, the renovation will take time so allot anywhere from one to 3 weeks of labour. Reasons that can influence this timeframe include:
- Any physical jobs
- Relocating plumbing and/or electrical components
- Having great amounts of tiles to arrange
- Unanticipated cases, like discovering asbestos in your wall or floor cavity.
The study, planning and outline of the restoration, with no vital structural changes, allot anywhere six to 8 weeks for this phase. This includes:
- Time to develop the design
- Picking out materials and fittings
- Getting estimates from a range of corporations.
Which contractors do I need for my washroom restoration?
Deliberating who you may call for to engage for your washroom project? These are the most common professions you will need to call on:
Bathroom makers can oversee and run your project entirely on your behalf, and time and again have all trades on staff to work in different aspects of the job. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will cost you more but will take the worry out of any reconstruction work.
If you are employing individual trades:
Architects assist to sketch floor plans for your new bathroom, guaranteeing everything is plausibly laid out to go well with your lifestyle. Expect to pay for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can assist fix custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other timber parts such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help install lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will have to paint any areas that are not covered by tiles or other components, if possible with a moisture and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are maybe the most crucial tradie on your plan, so make sure you engage one who has a competent track record of working on washrooms.
Tilers are another crucial trade who can make or break the façade of your bathroom. They also have to get small details right, like making sure your shower recess empties correctly.
Waterproofers will use a array of sealants and membranes to make definite your washroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have leaks developing up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are registered for your bathroom restoration.
Does my washroom renovator need to be registered?
Most elements of a bathroom restoration, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a registered contractor. A whole bathroom restoration will normally need a certified builder, with some states having a licence specifically for washroom and kitchen renovations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be qualified and registered.
Contracting a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a worker make sure they are correct for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you licensed?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you supply a written quote?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see models of your work?
Complete bathroom restorations charges
So how much will you have to invest? As a rule, expect to spend in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller washroom reconstruction using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an average sized mid-range remodelling using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom remodelling using best of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the normal price for bathrooms set up as part of a renovation in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotations from local companies who specialise in reconstructing washrooms. You may be surprised how different they are.
Estimating your bathroom renovation charges
Some of the major costs to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are transferring plumbing or fitting new elements.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or normal shower screen.
- Bath, which could be combined or freestanding.
- Toilet, which could be a normal version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, normal or wall attached which looks cleaner and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to guarantee your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers bill a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you live and may vary according to the plumber’s skill level.
Anticipate to expend:
- $80 to $250 to replace and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to install a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a large task such as your washroom renovation project, ask for an itemized quote which specifies all the parts they are charging for.
Only a certified plumber can legitimately carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a major factor in the amount of your remodelling, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be quoted on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the regular for setting bathroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to include this in.
For wall tiles anticipate to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for typical white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Going up in price expect to spend about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles foresee to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high standard porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high quality natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from inexpensive and versatile acrylic, to tough cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Foresee to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replace and fit a bath. New baths can range from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in cost based to their size and if they are framed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most pricey. Expect to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic edged shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are therefore more costly – expect to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you select, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted unseen water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good quality floor-mounted vitreous china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with joined ceramic basin
Anticipate waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom reconstruction and the price is higher than you can afford, there are ways to renovate your washroom without breaking the bank. Some choices to a full washroom remodelling include:
- Installing a new shower screen
- Bath and basin coating
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Fitting a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were obtained at the time this article was penned. They are suggestive, may differ locally, are subject to market forces and should only be used as a benchmark.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Glenmore Park bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.