WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Glenwood bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Glenwood Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Glenwood.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Glenwood bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Glenwood bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Glenwood home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Glenwood bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Glenwood bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Glenwood bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom renovation charge?
Washroom Renovation Costs
The bathroom is one of the most needed rooms of the residence and a refresh can add considerable worth to your household. In this cost example we look into the range of potential costs associated with a washroom restoration.
In this guide:
- How soon will my bathroom renovation take?
- What contractors do I require for my washroom remodelling?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be certified?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- Comprehensive bathroom remodelling charges
- Assessing your bathroom restoration charges
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When restoring a washroom, charge is a significant aspect for determining on design, features and convenience. But how much should you anticipate to budget for when planning a washroom remodel?
For an estimate figure, you can assume to pay anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The fee can differ depending on the size of your washroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is possible for a reconstruction to amount under about $5000 if you are ready to trade out a couple of items or carry on the refresh a mainly improving update.
Anticipate to pay extra if you are thinking of a total restoration or:
- Taking upon any physical work
- Wish for new features that entail added plumbing works
- Are moving plumbing from one area to another
- Changing all wall and floor tiles
How long will my bathroom reconstruction take?
Depending on the extent of the project, the restoration will take time so allot anywhere from one to three weeks of labour. Factors that can influence this timeframe include:
- Any physical works
- Rearranging plumbing and/or electrical parts
- Having sizeable quantities of tiles to arrange
- Unexpected events, like discovering asbestos in your wall or floor hole.
The exploration, preparation and outline of the restoration, with no major physical alterations, allocate around six to 8 weeks for this stage. This includes:
- Time to refine the project
- Picking out materials and fittings
- Receiving estimates from a range of businesses.
Which tradies do I need for my washroom restoration?
Deliberating who you may call for to hire for your washroom project? These are the most common professions you will need to call on:
Washroom builders can supervise and be in charge of your project completely on your behalf, and time and again have all trades on staff to cover different phases of the job. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will cost you additional but will take the hassle out of any reconstruction job.
If you are hiring individual trades:
Architects aid to sketch floor plans for your new bathroom, ensuring everything is logically laid out to suit your lifestyle. Expect to pay for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can assist fix custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other wooden parts such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help fix lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will require to paint any spaces that are not covered by tiles or other elements, preferably with a dampness and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are maybe the most crucial tradie on your project, so make certain you hire one who has a competent track record of working on bathrooms.
Tilers are another important trade who can make or break the look of your washroom. They also need to get small particulars right, like making sure your shower recess drains correctly.
Waterproofers will use a selection of sealants and membranes to make definite your washroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have trickles growing up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are registered for your bathroom reconstruction.
Does my washroom renovator need to be licensed?
Most parts of a bathroom restoration, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a registered tradies. A complete bathroom remodelling will usually require a licensed builder, with some states having a licence particularly for bathroom and kitchen reconstructions. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be qualified and registered.
Employing a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a contractor make sure they are correct for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you registered?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you give a written quote?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see models of your work?
Complete washroom restorations costs
So how much will you have to pay? As a guideline, anticipate to spend in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller bathroom renovation using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an regular sized mid-range remodelling using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom remodelling using top of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the average price for washrooms set up as part of a reconstruction in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotations from local businesses who specialise in restoring washrooms. You may be amazed how different they are.
Approximating your washroom remodelling spend
Some of the major fees to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are transferring plumbing or installing new elements.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or normal shower screen.
- Bath, which could be joined or freestanding.
- Toilet, which could be a typical version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, standard or wall framed which looks orderly and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to guarantee your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers ask a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber asks will depend on where you stay and may vary according to the plumber’s talent level.
Expect to pay:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to fit a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a large task such as your bathroom restoration project, ask for an detailed quotation which details all the elements they are charging for.
Only a qualified plumber can legally carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a major component in the amount of your renovation, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be quoted on a per square metre rate by washroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the average for laying washroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to factor this in.
For wall tiles foresee to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for normal white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Moving up in price expect to pay around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles foresee to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high standard porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high standard natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from inexpensive and versatile acrylic, to durable cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Expect to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replace and fit a bath. New baths can range from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in cost based to their size and if they are enclosed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most expensive. Anticipate to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic framed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are thus more pricey – anticipate to pay in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you take, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted concealed water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good condition floor-mounted enamel china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with joined ceramic basin
Anticipate waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom renovation and the amount is higher than you can afford, there are ways to improve your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some options to a full bathroom reconstruction include:
- Installing a new shower screen
- Bath and basin covering
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Installing a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were sourced at the time this article was written. They are suggestive, may vary locally, are subject to market forces and should only be used as a model.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Glenwood bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.