WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Greenacre bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Greenacre Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Greenacre.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Greenacre bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Greenacre bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Greenacre home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Greenacre bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Greenacre bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Greenacre bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom restoration cost?
Washroom Reconstruction Charges
The washroom is one of the most needed rooms of the house and a renovate can add substantial value to your household. In this cost benchmark we inquire into the array of possible costs related with a bathroom remodelling.
In this guide:
- How long will my washroom remodelling take?
- What contractors do I need for my bathroom restoration?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be licensed?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- Comprehensive bathroom reconstruction fees
- Assessing your washroom reconstruction fees
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When reconstructing a washroom, cost is a significant reason for determining on style, trademark and amenities. But how much should you anticipate to budget for when preparing a washroom renovate?
For an estimate amount, you can expect to dole out anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The cost can differ depending on the size of your bathroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is possible for a reconstruction to amount lower around $5000 if you are ready to exchange out a couple of items or keep the remodel a mostly improving update.
Anticipate to pay extra if you are thinking of a complete remodelling or:
- Taking upon any physical work
- Wish for new features that call for additional plumbing works
- Are transferring plumbing from one area to another
- Changing all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my bathroom renovation take?
Depending on the scale of the project, the reconstruction will take time so allot anywhere from 1 to 3 weeks of labour. Reasons that can affect this timeframe include:
- Any physical jobs
- Relocating plumbing and/or electrical components
- Having sizeable amounts of tiles to lay
- Unexpected incidents, like discovering asbestos in your wall or floor space.
The research, preparation and plan of the renovation, with no major physical revisions, allow around 6 to eight weeks for this phase. This includes:
- Time to polish the plan
- Picking out supplies and fittings
- Getting quotations from a range of businesses.
Which contractors do I need for my bathroom remodelling?
Deliberating who you may call for to hire for your bathroom assignment? These are the most common occupations you will need to call on:
Bathroom builders can manage and lead your plan entirely on your behalf, and time and again have all trades on staff to provide services to different aspects of the work. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will cost you more but will take the hassle out of any remodelling job.
If you are hiring individual trades:
Architects assist to sketch floor plans for your new bathroom, guaranteeing everything is plausibly laid out to fit your way of life. Anticipate to spend for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can assist set up custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other made of wood components such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help install lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will need to paint any parts that are not covered by tiles or other components, if possible with a dampness and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are maybe the most important tradie on your venture, so make certain you employ one who has a reliable track record of doing on bathrooms.
Tilers are another crucial trade who can make or break the façade of your washroom. They also require to get small specifics right, like making sure your shower recess empties correctly.
Waterproofers will use a selection of sealants and membranes to make certain your bathroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have drips growing up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are registered for your bathroom renovation.
Does my bathroom renovator need to be licensed?
Most parts of a bathroom remodelling, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a licensed contractor. A whole washroom restoration will typically require a licensed builder, with some states having a licence specifically for washroom and kitchen remodelling. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be skilled and registered.
Employing a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a tradie make sure they are right for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you registered?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you give a written estimate?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see samples of your work?
Complete bathroom remodelling fees
So how much will you have to spend? As a guideline, anticipate to pay in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller washroom renovation using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an normal sized mid-range renovation using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom restoration using highest of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the average price for bathrooms set up as part of a restoration in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotations from local companies who specialise in remodelling bathrooms. You may be surprised how different they are.
Calculating your bathroom reconstruction costs
Some of the major charges to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are moving plumbing or setting up new elements.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or normal shower screen.
- Bath, which could be combined or freestanding.
- Toilet, which could be a standard version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, normal or wall framed which looks cleaner and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to ensure your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers bill a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you reside and may vary according to the plumber’s skill level.
Expect to spend:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to fit a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a large project such as your washroom restoration project, ask for an itemized estimate which details all the parts they are charging for.
Only a licensed plumber can legitimately carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a key component in the budget of your restoration, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be estimated on a per square metre rate by washroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the average for arranging bathroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to include this in.
For wall tiles expect to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for typical white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Moving up in price anticipate to pay about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles expect to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high quality porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high condition natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from economical and versatile acrylic, to sturdy cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Anticipate to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to substitute and fit a bath. New baths can go from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in price according to their size and if they are enclosed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most expensive. Foresee to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic enclosed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are thus more pricey – foresee to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you choose, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted hidden water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good quality floor-mounted glassy china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with joined ceramic basin
Expect waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom restoration and the amount is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to renovate your washroom without breaking the bank. Some alternatives to a complete bathroom remodelling include:
- Setting up a new shower screen
- Bath and basin covering
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Setting up a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were sourced at the time this article was written. They are indicative, may differ locally, are subject to market powers and should only be used as a model.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Greenacre bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.