WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Greenhills Beach bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Greenhills Beach Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Greenhills Beach.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Greenhills Beach bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Greenhills Beach bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Greenhills Beach home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Servicing Greenhills Beach
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Greenhills Beach bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Greenhills Beach bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Greenhills Beach bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom reconstruction charge?
Bathroom Renovation Fees
The washroom is one of the most vital rooms of the residence and a repair can improve considerable worth to your home. In this cost benchmark we look into the variety of possible costs connected with a bathroom restoration.
In this guide:
- How long will my washroom reconstruction take?
- What tradies do I require for my washroom reconstruction?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be certified?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- Complete washroom renovation costs
- Estimating your bathroom renovation costs
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When renovating a bathroom, charge is a considerable reason for deciding on style, features and convenience. But how much should you expect to budget for when planning a washroom remodel?
For an approximate number, you can expect to pay anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The amount can differ depending on the size of your washroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is viable for a reconstruction to amount under around $5000 if you are willing to swap out a couple of items or keep the remodel a mostly cosmetic update.
Expect to pay extra if you are thinking of a total renovation or:
- Taking upon any structural work
- Wish for new features that entail further plumbing works
- Are transferring plumbing from one area to another
- Changing all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my bathroom renovation take?
Depending on the scope of the project, the renovation will take time so allocate anywhere from one to 3 weeks of labour. Components that can influence this timeframe include:
- Any structural works
- Rearranging plumbing and/or electrical elements
- Having large amounts of tiles to arrange
- Unexpected cases, like learning asbestos in your wall or floor cavity.
The exploration, setting up and outline of the renovation, with no major physical changes, allow anywhere six to eight weeks for this stage. This includes:
- Time to develop the design
- Picking out supplies and fittings
- Getting quotations from a choice of companies.
Which tradies do I need for my washroom restoration?
Deliberating who you may call for to engage for your washroom assignment? These are the most common occupations you will need to call on:
Washroom makers can supervise and run your venture entirely on your behalf, and time and again have all trades on staff to provide services to different aspects of the work. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will charge you extra but will take the worry out of any remodelling work.
If you are contracting individual trades:
Architects assist to design floor plans for your new bathroom, guaranteeing everything is acceptably laid out to go well with your lifestyle. Assume to pay for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can aid install custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other wooden elements such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help install lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will have to paint any parts that are not covered by tiles or other components, if possible with a moisture and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are perhaps the most crucial tradie on your venture, so make certain you employ one who has a competent track record of doing on bathrooms.
Tilers are another important trade who can make or break the look of your washroom. They also need to get small details right, like making sure your shower recess empties properly.
Waterproofers will use a variety of sealants and membranes to make sure your washroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have trickles developing up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are certified for your bathroom renovation.
Does my washroom renovator need to be registered?
Most components of a washroom restoration, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a certified tradies. A complete washroom reconstruction will typically require a certified builder, with some states having a licence specifically for washroom and kitchen reconstructions. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be trained and registered.
Employing a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a worker make sure they are correct for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you registered?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you give a written quotation?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see models of your work?
Complete washroom remodelling costs
So how much will you have to invest? As a rule, forsee to invest in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller washroom restoration using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an regular sized mid-range restoration using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom reconstruction using best of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the average worth for washrooms set up as part of a renovation in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotes from local corporations who specialise in remodelling washrooms. You may be amazed how different they are.
Approximating your washroom remodelling charges
Some of the major fees to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are relocating plumbing or setting up new elements.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or standard shower screen.
- Bath, which could be combined or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a normal version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, normal or wall attached which looks orderly and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to ensure your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers bill a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber asks will depend on where you reside and may differ according to the plumber’s ability level.
Expect to expend:
- $80 to $250 to replace and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to fit a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a big task such as your washroom restoration project, ask for an specific estimate which details all the elements they are charging for.
Only a licensed plumber can legitimately carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a main factor in the budget of your restoration, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be estimated on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the normal for arranging bathroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to incorporate this in.
For wall tiles anticipate to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for typical white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Going up in price foresee to spend about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles anticipate to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high quality porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high standard natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from inexpensive and versatile acrylic, to durable cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Anticipate to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replenish and fit a bath. New baths can range from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in price based to their size and if they are edged, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most pricey. Foresee to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic framed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are thus more costly – foresee to pay in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you choose, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted unseen cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good quality floor-mounted vitreous china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with joined ceramic basin
Foresee waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom renovation and the cost is higher than you can afford, there are ways to renovate your washroom without breaking the bank. Some alternatives to a complete bathroom restoration include:
- Installing a new shower screen
- Bath and basin resurfacing
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Installing a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were found at the time this article was written. They are suggestive, may differ locally, are subject to market strengths and should only be used as a benchmark.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Greenhills Beach bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.