WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Greenwich bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Greenwich Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Greenwich.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Greenwich bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Greenwich bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Greenwich home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Greenwich bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Greenwich bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Greenwich bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom reconstruction fee?
Washroom Restoration Fees
The bathroom is one of the most essential rooms of the house and a refresh can improve substantial importance to your household. In this cost model we inquire into the variety of potential costs associated with a bathroom renovation.
In this guide:
- How soon will my washroom restoration take?
- What contractors do I need for my washroom remodelling?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be licensed?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- Comprehensive washroom renovation fees
- Estimating your bathroom restoration charges
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When renovating a bathroom, charge is a considerable factor for choosing on style, qualities and convenience. But how much should you anticipate to budget for when preparing a washroom renovate?
For an estimate amount, you can anticipate to dole out anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The amount can differ depending on the size of your bathroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is likely for a restoration to amount under around $5000 if you are inclined to trade out a couple of items or continue the renovate a largely beautifying update.
Assume to spend more if you are thinking of a whole renovation or:
- Assuming any physical job
- Want new features that entail further plumbing works
- Are rearranging plumbing from one area to another
- Substituting all wall and floor tiles
How long will my bathroom remodelling take?
Depending on the scope of the project, the reconstruction will take time so allow anywhere from one to three weeks of labour. Factors that can influence this timeframe include:
- Any physical jobs
- Transferring plumbing and/or electrical parts
- Having great volumes of tiles to assemble
- Unanticipated incidents, like learning asbestos in your wall or floor cavity.
The exploration, setting up and design of the remodelling, with no main structural revisions, allocate around 6 to eight weeks for this phase. This includes:
- Time to refine the design
- Choosing supplies and fittings
- Receiving quotes from a selection of companies.
Which contractors do I need for my bathroom renovation?
Deliberating who you may need to hire for your bathroom assignment? These are the most common trades you will need to call on:
Washroom designers can manage and be in charge of your venture fully on your behalf, and oftentimes have all trades on staff to work in different phases of the job. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will charge you more but will take the hassle out of any reconstruction job.
If you are contracting individual trades:
Architects aid to sketch floor plans for your new bathroom, ensuring everything is plausibly laid out to go well with your way of life. Expect to invest for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can assist install custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other made of wood components such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help install lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will have to paint any areas that are not covered by tiles or other components, preferably with a humidity and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are possibly the most important tradie on your plan, so make sure you engage one who has a reliable track record of doing on washrooms.
Tilers are another vital trade who can make or break the look of your bathroom. They also need to get small specifics right, like making sure your shower recess empties correctly.
Waterproofers will use a variety of sealants and membranes to make certain your bathroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have trickles sprouting up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are certified for your bathroom renovation.
Does my bathroom renovator need to be certified?
Most elements of a bathroom remodelling, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a licensed contractor. A complete washroom renovation will typically need a certified builder, with some states having a licence particularly for bathroom and kitchen restorations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be skilled and certified.
Employing a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a tradie make sure they are right for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you licensed?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you supply a written estimate?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see samples of your work?
Complete washroom reconstructions charges
So how much will you have to spend? As a rule, anticipate to spend in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller bathroom reconstruction using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an average sized mid-range restoration using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom remodelling using top of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the regular value for bathrooms installed as part of a reconstruction in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotations from local corporations who specialise in renovating bathrooms. You may be surprised how different they are.
Approximating your washroom restoration charges
Some of the major costs to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are transferring plumbing or installing new parts.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or normal shower screen.
- Bath, which could be joined or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a normal version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, standard or wall affixed which looks orderly and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to guarantee your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers charge a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you reside and may vary according to the plumber’s skill level.
Foresee to spend:
- $80 to $250 to replace and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to install a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a large project such as your bathroom restoration project, ask for an detailed estimate which specifies all the parts they are charging for.
Only a qualified plumber can officially carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a major factor in the amount of your restoration, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be appraised on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the average for arranging washroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to include this in.
For wall tiles expect to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for typical white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Shifting up in price expect to pay about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles foresee to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high standard porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high condition natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from inexpensive and versatile acrylic, to tough cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Foresee to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to substitute and fit a bath. New baths can go from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in price according to their size and if they are enclosed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most expensive. Expect to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic enclosed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are therefore more expensive – foresee to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you choose, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted concealed water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good standard floor-mounted enamel china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with joined ceramic basin
Foresee waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom remodelling and the price is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to modernise your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some choices to a full washroom renovation include:
- Setting up a new shower screen
- Bath and basin covering
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Setting up a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were sourced at the time this article was written. They are indicative, may differ locally, are subject to market strengths and should only be used as a model.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Greenwich bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.