WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Guildford bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Guildford Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Guildford.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Guildford bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Guildford bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Guildford home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Guildford bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Guildford bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Guildford bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom reconstruction cost?
Bathroom Restoration Charges
The washroom is one of the most vital rooms of the residence and a refresh can add substantial value to your household. In this cost benchmark we look into the variety of possible costs related with a washroom reconstruction.
In this guide:
- How soon will my bathroom restoration take?
- What contractors do I require for my washroom renovation?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be certified?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- Complete washroom remodelling costs
- Assessing your bathroom remodelling costs
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When renovating a washroom, charge is a important factor for determining on design, trademark and comfort. But how much should you expect to budget for when preparing a washroom renovate?
For an estimate number, you can expect to spend anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The charge can differ depending on the size of your washroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is viable for a restoration to charge lower around $5000 if you are ready to trade out a handful of items or carry on the renovate a mostly beautifying update.
Anticipate to expend much if you are thinking of a whole reconstruction or:
- Assuming any physical work
- Wish for new features that require further plumbing jobs
- Are transferring plumbing from one area to another
- Substituting all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my washroom restoration take?
Depending on the scale of the project, the remodelling will take time so allot anywhere from one to three weeks of labour. Factors that can influence this timeframe include:
- Any physical works
- Rearranging plumbing and/or electrical elements
- Having large amounts of tiles to arrange
- Unexpected events, like discovering asbestos in your wall or floor hole.
The exploration, planning and plan of the reconstruction, with no major physical changes, allot anywhere six to eight weeks for this period. This includes:
- Time to enhance the design
- Picking out materials and fittings
- Receiving quotes from a choice of corporations.
Which tradies do I need for my washroom reconstruction?
Deliberating who you may call for to hire for your washroom project? These are the most common occupations you will need to call on:
Bathroom designers can oversee and lead your venture completely on your behalf, and time and again have all trades on staff to work in different phases of the job. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will charge you additional but will take the trouble out of any renovation job.
If you are hiring individual trades:
Architects assist to outline floor plans for your new bathroom, ensuring everything is acceptably laid out to go well with your lifestyle. Anticipate to pay for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can assist fix custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other timber components such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help fix lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will have to paint any spaces that are not covered by tiles or other parts, preferably with a moisture and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are maybe the most vital tradie on your project, so make sure you engage one who has a reliable track record of working on bathrooms.
Tilers are another important trade who can make or break the façade of your bathroom. They also require to get small specifics right, like making sure your shower recess drains correctly.
Waterproofers will use a selection of sealants and membranes to make certain your bathroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have leaks growing up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are certified for your bathroom remodelling.
Does my bathroom renovator need to be licensed?
Most components of a washroom restoration, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a certified tradies. A complete washroom reconstruction will normally need a certified builder, with some states having a licence particularly for washroom and kitchen remodelling. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be skilled and registered.
Employing a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a worker make sure they are right for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you certified?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you provide a written estimate?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see examples of your work?
Complete washroom remodelling charges
So how much will you have to pay? As a guideline, expect to invest in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller bathroom reconstruction using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an average sized mid-range renovation using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom remodelling using highest of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the regular price for washrooms installed as part of a reconstruction in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of estimates from local businesses who specialise in renovating washrooms. You may be surprised how different they are.
Approximating your bathroom renovation costs
Some of the major costs to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are moving plumbing or setting up new elements.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or typical shower screen.
- Bath, which could be joined or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a normal version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, typical or wall mounted which looks orderly and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to guarantee your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers ask a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you live and may differ according to the plumber’s ability level.
Anticipate to pay:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to fit a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a large task such as your bathroom remodelling project, ask for an specific estimate which details all the parts they are charging for.
Only a certified plumber can legally carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a major component in the budget of your reconstruction, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be quoted on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the average for setting washroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to include this in.
For wall tiles expect to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for standard white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Shifting up in price anticipate to spend about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles expect to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high quality porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high condition natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from economical and versatile acrylic, to sturdy cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Anticipate to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replenish and fit a bath. New baths can range from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in cost based to their size and if they are enclosed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most costly. Foresee to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic framed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are thus more expensive – anticipate to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you select, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted hidden cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good condition floor-mounted vitreous china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with joined ceramic basin
Expect waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom remodelling and the cost is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to renovate your washroom without breaking the bank. Some alternatives to a full bathroom remodelling include:
- Setting up a new shower screen
- Bath and basin coating
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Setting up a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were sourced at the time this article was written. They are suggestive, may differ locally, are subject to market strengths and should only be used as a guide.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Guildford bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.