WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Gymea bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Gymea Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Gymea.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Gymea bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Gymea bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Gymea home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Gymea bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Gymea bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Gymea bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom renovation fee?
Bathroom Renovation Charges
The bathroom is one of the most vital rooms of the residence and a refresh can add considerable importance to your household. In this cost benchmark we look into the variety of possible costs associated with a bathroom restoration.
In this guide:
- How long will my washroom reconstruction take?
- What tradies do I require for my washroom reconstruction?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be registered?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- All-inclusive washroom remodelling fees
- Approximating your washroom remodelling charges
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When renovating a bathroom, charge is a important reason for choosing on style, trademark and convenience. But how much should you foresee to budget for when planning a bathroom remodel?
For an approximate figure, you can assume to dole out anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The amount can differ depending on the size of your bathroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is possible for a restoration to amount lower about $5000 if you are ready to trade out a handful of items or keep the remodel a mostly beautifying update.
Expect to pay much if you are thinking of a total remodelling or:
- Undertaking any physical job
- Want new features that involve added plumbing jobs
- Are rearranging plumbing from one area to another
- Substituting all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my bathroom restoration take?
Depending on the extent of the project, the remodelling will take time so allot anywhere from 1 to 3 weeks of labour. Factors that can have an effect on this timeframe include:
- Any structural jobs
- Moving plumbing and/or electrical parts
- Having large quantities of tiles to lay
- Unexpected events, like learning asbestos in your wall or floor cavity.
The exploration, planning and plan of the restoration, with no main physical revisions, allocate anywhere six to 8 weeks for this stage. This includes:
- Time to enhance the project
- Picking out supplies and fixtures
- Getting estimates from a choice of companies.
Which contractors do I need for my washroom restoration?
Deliberating who you may call for to employ for your bathroom project? These are the most common trades you will need to call on:
Washroom makers can manage and be in charge of your venture wholly on your behalf, and oftentimes have all trades on staff to cover different aspects of the work. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will charge you additional but will take the hassle out of any remodelling work.
If you are hiring individual trades:
Architects aid to design floor plans for your new bathroom, ensuring everything is logically laid out to match your way of life. Anticipate to spend for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can help fix custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other wooden components such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist fix lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will require to paint any parts that are not covered by tiles or other parts, preferably with a dampness and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are possibly the most key tradie on your project, so make certain you employ one who has a reliable track record of doing on washrooms.
Tilers are another vital trade who can make or break the façade of your bathroom. They also require to get small details right, like making sure your shower recess drains properly.
Waterproofers will use a array of sealants and membranes to make definite your bathroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have trickles growing up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are registered for your bathroom reconstruction.
Does my washroom renovator need to be registered?
Most parts of a washroom renovation, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a licensed contractor. A complete washroom remodelling will usually need a certified builder, with some states having a licence specifically for bathroom and kitchen restorations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be qualified and registered.
Hiring a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a worker make sure they are perfect for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you certified?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you supply a written quotation?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see models of your work?
Complete washroom remodelling costs
So how much will you have to pay? As a rule, expect to invest in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller washroom restoration using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an average sized mid-range renovation using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom reconstruction using highest of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the regular value for bathrooms installed as part of a remodelling in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of estimates from local businesses who specialise in renovating bathrooms. You may be astonished how different they are.
Calculating your washroom renovation costs
Some of the major fees to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are moving plumbing or installing new parts.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or typical shower screen.
- Bath, which could be combined or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a typical version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, normal or wall affixed which looks tidier and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to guarantee your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers charge a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber asks will depend on where you live and may differ according to the plumber’s talent level.
Foresee to expend:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to set up a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a big plan such as your washroom reconstruction project, ask for an itemized quote which details all the elements they are charging for.
Only a qualified plumber can legitimately carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a main component in the amount of your renovation, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be quoted on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the average for setting bathroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to factor this in.
For wall tiles anticipate to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for normal white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Going up in price foresee to pay around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles foresee to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high condition porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high quality natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from inexpensive and versatile acrylic, to sturdy cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Foresee to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replace and fit a bath. New baths can range from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in price based to their size and if they are edged, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most expensive. Expect to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic edged shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are thus more pricey – anticipate to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you choose, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted unseen cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good quality floor-mounted enamel china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with combined ceramic basin
Expect waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom restoration and the amount is higher than you can afford, there are ways to renovate your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some options to a full washroom reconstruction include:
- Setting up a new shower screen
- Bath and basin coating
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Fitting a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were found at the time this article was inscribed. They are suggestive, may vary locally, are subject to market forces and should only be used as a guide.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Gymea bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.