WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Gymea Bay bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Gymea Bay Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Gymea Bay.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Gymea Bay bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Gymea Bay bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Gymea Bay home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Servicing Gymea Bay
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Gymea Bay bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Gymea Bay bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Gymea Bay bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom restoration fee?
Washroom Renovation Fees
The bathroom is one of the most vital rooms of the house and a renovate can add substantial worth to your household. In this cost benchmark we delve into the range of possible costs related with a bathroom reconstruction.
In this guide:
- How soon will my bathroom restoration take?
- What contractors do I require for my bathroom restoration?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be registered?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- All-inclusive washroom renovation fees
- Approximating your washroom renovation charges
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When restoring a washroom, charge is a important reason for choosing on style, qualities and comfort. But how much should you foresee to budget for when preparing a bathroom refresh?
For an approximate number, you can expect to pay anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The fee can be different depending on the size of your bathroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is viable for a remodelling to cost under around $5000 if you are prepared to exchange out a few items or carry on the refresh a mainly improving update.
Expect to expend much if you are thinking of a total reconstruction or:
- Assuming any structural job
- Want new features that involve added plumbing jobs
- Are moving plumbing from one area to another
- Substituting all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my bathroom reconstruction take?
Depending on the scale of the project, the remodelling will take time so allot anywhere from one to 3 weeks of labour. Factors that can influence this timeframe include:
- Any physical works
- Relocating plumbing and/or electrical parts
- Having sizeable quantities of tiles to assemble
- Unanticipated incidents, like noticing asbestos in your wall or floor hole.
The study, planning and plan of the restoration, with no great structural changes, allot anywhere six to eight weeks for this stage. This includes:
- Time to polish the design
- Picking out supplies and fixtures
- Getting quotes from a choice of companies.
Which contractors do I need for my bathroom reconstruction?
Deliberating who you may call for to hire for your washroom venture? These are the most common professions you will need to call on:
Washroom designers can supervise and be in charge of your plan entirely on your behalf, and often have all trades on staff to provide services to different phases of the work. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will charge you extra but will take the worry out of any reconstruction work.
If you are employing individual trades:
Architects assist to draw floor plans for your new washroom, guaranteeing everything is plausibly laid out to go well with your lifestyle. Expect to spend for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can help install custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other timber parts such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help fix lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will require to paint any parts that are not covered by tiles or other elements, if possible with a humidity and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are maybe the most crucial tradie on your venture, so make sure you hire one who has a reliable track record of working on bathrooms.
Tilers are another important trade who can make or break the façade of your bathroom. They also need to get small particulars right, like making sure your shower recess drains correctly.
Waterproofers will use a variety of sealants and membranes to make certain your washroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have trickles sprouting up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are registered for your bathroom renovation.
Does my washroom renovator need to be registered?
Most elements of a bathroom restoration, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a licensed tradies. A whole washroom remodelling will typically require a certified builder, with some states having a licence specifically for washroom and kitchen renovations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be qualified and licensed.
Employing a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a worker make sure they are right for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you registered?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you give a written quote?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see samples of your work?
Complete bathroom renovations charges
So how much will you have to spend? As a rule, expect to spend in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller washroom reconstruction using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an average sized mid-range remodelling using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom reconstruction using highest of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the average value for washrooms set up as part of a restoration in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotes from local businesses who specialise in remodelling bathrooms. You may be surprised how different they are.
Estimating your bathroom restoration costs
Some of the major fees to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are moving plumbing or setting up new elements.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or normal shower screen.
- Bath, which could be combined or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a typical version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, standard or wall framed which looks orderly and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to ensure your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers charge a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you stay and may differ according to the plumber’s talent level.
Anticipate to expend:
- $80 to $250 to replace and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to fit a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a big task such as your washroom reconstruction project, ask for an itemized quotation which specifies all the components they are charging for.
Only a licensed plumber can officially carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a key component in the cost of your restoration, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be estimated on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the average for setting washroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to include this in.
For wall tiles foresee to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for typical white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Shifting up in price anticipate to pay about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles expect to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high quality porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high condition natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from affordable and versatile acrylic, to tough cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Expect to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to substitute and fit a bath. New baths can span from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in price according to their size and if they are edged, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most pricey. Foresee to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic edged shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are thus more costly – anticipate to pay in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you pick, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted hidden water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good standard floor-mounted enamel china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with joined ceramic basin
Foresee waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom remodelling and the cost is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to renovate your washroom without breaking the bank. Some options to a complete washroom reconstruction include:
- Fitting a new shower screen
- Bath and basin coating
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Fitting a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were obtained at the time this article was inscribed. They are indicative, may vary locally, are subject to market powers and should only be used as a model.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Gymea Bay bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.