WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Haberfield bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Haberfield Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Haberfield.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Haberfield bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Haberfield bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Haberfield home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Haberfield bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Haberfield bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Haberfield bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom remodelling charge?
Bathroom Renovation Costs
The washroom is one of the most needed rooms of the residence and a repair can enhance substantial importance to your home. In this cost benchmark we delve into the variety of possible costs coupled with a washroom renovation.
In this guide:
- How long will my washroom reconstruction take?
- What contractors do I need for my bathroom remodelling?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be certified?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- Complete washroom renovation costs
- Calculating your washroom renovation fees
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When reconstructing a bathroom, fee is a important aspect for determining on design, trademark and amenities. But how much should you anticipate to budget for when planning a washroom refresh?
For an estimate amount, you can expect to pay anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The amount can be different depending on the size of your bathroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is feasible for a renovation to cost under about $5000 if you are prepared to swap out a handful of items or carry on the refresh a mainly beautifying update.
Expect to spend extra if you are thinking of a complete restoration or:
- Taking upon any structural job
- Wish for new features that entail added plumbing jobs
- Are relocating plumbing from one area to another
- Changing all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my bathroom remodelling take?
Depending on the scope of the project, the restoration will take time so allocate anywhere from 1 to 3 weeks of labour. Factors that can influence this timeframe include:
- Any structural works
- Relocating plumbing and/or electrical elements
- Having large volumes of tiles to arrange
- Unforeseen incidents, like noticing asbestos in your wall or floor cavity.
The exploration, preparation and plan of the remodelling, with no major structural changes, allow anywhere 6 to 8 weeks for this phase. This includes:
- Time to develop the plan
- Picking out materials and fixtures
- Receiving quotes from a range of businesses.
Which contractors do I need for my washroom remodelling?
Thinking who you may need to engage for your washroom assignment? These are the most common occupations you will need to call on:
Washroom builders can oversee and be in charge of your venture fully on your behalf, and time and again have all trades on staff to work in different phases of the job. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will cost you additional but will take the trouble out of any remodelling job.
If you are contracting individual trades:
Architects assist to design floor plans for your new washroom, guaranteeing everything is acceptably laid out to match your lifestyle. Expect to spend for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can help set up custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other wooden components such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist fix lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will need to paint any spaces that are not covered by tiles or other elements, if possible with a moisture and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are perhaps the most key tradie on your venture, so make sure you hire one who has a competent track record of doing on washrooms.
Tilers are another important trade who can make or break the façade of your washroom. They also require to get small particulars right, like making sure your shower recess empties properly.
Waterproofers will use a array of sealants and membranes to make sure your bathroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have leaks developing up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are registered for your bathroom remodelling.
Does my washroom renovator need to be registered?
Most components of a bathroom renovation, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a licensed tradies. A complete bathroom renovation will usually need a registered builder, with some states having a licence particularly for washroom and kitchen renovations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be skilled and licensed.
Employing a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a tradie make sure they are perfect for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you registered?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you give a written quotation?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see models of your work?
Complete bathroom restorations fees
So how much will you have to invest? As a rule, forsee to pay in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller bathroom renovation using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an average sized mid-range renovation using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom remodelling using best of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the normal value for washrooms installed as part of a remodelling in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotes from local corporations who specialise in renovating washrooms. You may be surprised how different they are.
Approximating your bathroom restoration charges
Some of the major charges to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are transferring plumbing or installing new elements.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or normal shower screen.
- Bath, which could be combined or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a standard version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, standard or wall framed which looks tidier and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to warrant your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers bill a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you live and may vary according to the plumber’s skill level.
Foresee to spend:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to install a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a large task such as your washroom remodelling project, ask for an itemized quote which details all the components they are charging for.
Only a certified plumber can legally carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a key component in the cost of your renovation, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be quoted on a per square metre rate by washroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the regular for arranging washroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to incorporate this in.
For wall tiles foresee to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for normal white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Shifting up in price expect to spend around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles anticipate to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high standard porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high condition natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from affordable and versatile acrylic, to tough cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Foresee to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to substitute and fit a bath. New baths can span from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in cost based to their size and if they are enclosed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most costly. Anticipate to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic framed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are therefore more costly – foresee to pay in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you select, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted concealed cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good quality floor-mounted glassy china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with integrated ceramic basin
Expect waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom restoration and the amount is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to remodel your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some alternatives to a full bathroom reconstruction include:
- Fitting a new shower screen
- Bath and basin resurfacing
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Setting up a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were obtained at the time this article was inscribed. They are suggestive, may differ locally, are subject to market strengths and should only be used as a guide.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Haberfield bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.