WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Hammondville bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Hammondville Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Hammondville.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Hammondville bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Hammondville bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Hammondville home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Hammondville bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Hammondville bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Hammondville bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom renovation fee?
Bathroom remodelling Fees
The bathroom is one of the most vital rooms of the house and a repair can add considerable worth to your home. In this cost benchmark we inquire into the variety of possible costs related with a bathroom reconstruction.
In this guide:
- How soon will my bathroom reconstruction take?
- What tradies do I require for my washroom remodelling?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be licensed?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- All-inclusive bathroom renovation costs
- Calculating your bathroom reconstruction fees
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When restoring a bathroom, fee is a considerable factor for deciding on style, features and amenities. But how much should you anticipate to budget for when preparing a bathroom renovate?
For an approximate figure, you can anticipate to pay anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The cost can vary depending on the size of your bathroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is feasible for a remodelling to cost under around $5000 if you are prepared to trade out a couple of items or continue the refresh a largely improving update.
Assume to expend more if you are thinking of a complete renovation or:
- Assuming any structural work
- Wish for new features that involve added plumbing jobs
- Are transferring plumbing from one area to another
- Changing all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my washroom reconstruction take?
Depending on the scope of the project, the restoration will take time so allow anywhere from 1 to three weeks of labour. Components that can have an effect on this timeframe include:
- Any structural works
- Transferring plumbing and/or electrical components
- Having large quantities of tiles to assemble
- Unforeseen cases, like discovering asbestos in your wall or floor cavity.
The study, preparation and outline of the restoration, with no great physical changes, allocate anywhere 6 to eight weeks for this stage. This includes:
- Time to enhance the design
- Choosing materials and fittings
- Receiving estimates from a selection of corporations.
Which tradies do I need for my washroom renovation?
Deliberating who you may need to engage for your bathroom project? These are the most common trades you will need to call on:
Washroom designers can manage and be in charge of your plan wholly on your behalf, and time and again have all trades on staff to cover different aspects of the work. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will charge you extra but will take the trouble out of any restoration job.
If you are hiring individual trades:
Architects help to design floor plans for your new bathroom, ensuring everything is logically laid out to go well with your way of life. Expect to spend for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can assist set up custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other made of wood elements such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist fix lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will need to paint any parts that are not covered by tiles or other parts, if possible with a humidity and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are maybe the most vital tradie on your plan, so make certain you hire one who has a reliable track record of working on washrooms.
Tilers are another important trade who can make or break the façade of your bathroom. They also need to get small details right, like making sure your shower recess empties properly.
Waterproofers will use a array of sealants and membranes to make certain your washroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have leaks developing up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are licensed for your bathroom renovation.
Does my bathroom renovator need to be licensed?
Most components of a washroom reconstruction, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a licensed tradies. A whole bathroom restoration will normally require a certified builder, with some states having a licence particularly for washroom and kitchen renovations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be qualified and licensed.
Hiring a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a contractor make sure they are perfect for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you licensed?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you provide a written estimate?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see models of your work?
Complete washroom remodelling fees
So how much will you have to spend? As a rule, forsee to pay in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller washroom renovation using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an average sized mid-range renovation using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom reconstruction using best of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the normal price for bathrooms installed as part of a renovation in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of estimates from local companies who specialise in renovating bathrooms. You may be surprised how different they are.
Calculating your washroom renovation charges
Some of the major fees to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are moving plumbing or installing new elements.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or typical shower screen.
- Bath, which could be integrated or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a standard version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, standard or wall affixed which looks cleaner and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to guarantee your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers charge a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you reside and may differ according to the plumber’s ability level.
Expect to expend:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to install a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a big task such as your washroom renovation project, ask for an detailed quotation which details all the elements they are charging for.
Only a licensed plumber can legitimately carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a major component in the amount of your restoration, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be estimated on a per square metre rate by washroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the regular for setting bathroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to include this in.
For wall tiles foresee to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for normal white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Shifting up in price anticipate to spend around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles foresee to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high condition porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high quality natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from affordable and versatile acrylic, to sturdy cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Anticipate to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replace and fit a bath. New baths can range from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in price based to their size and if they are edged, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most pricey. Foresee to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic framed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are therefore more pricey – expect to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you choose, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted concealed water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good condition floor-mounted enamel china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with integrated ceramic basin
Expect waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom renovation and the price is higher than you can afford, there are ways to renovate your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some options to a full washroom restoration include:
- Installing a new shower screen
- Bath and basin resurfacing
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Fitting a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were found at the time this article was inscribed. They are indicative, may differ locally, are subject to market strengths and should only be used as a guide.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Hammondville bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.