WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Harris Park bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Harris Park Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Harris Park.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Harris Park bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Harris Park bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Harris Park home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Servicing Harris Park
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Harris Park bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Harris Park bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Harris Park bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom renovation fee?
Washroom Restoration Charges
The washroom is one of the most essential rooms of the house and a renovate can enhance great value to your household. In this cost model we inquire into the variety of possible costs associated with a bathroom restoration.
In this guide:
- How long will my washroom reconstruction take?
- What contractors do I require for my washroom reconstruction?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be registered?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- All-inclusive bathroom renovation fees
- Estimating your bathroom restoration fees
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When restoring a washroom, cost is a significant factor for deciding on style, qualities and convenience. But how much should you expect to budget for when preparing a washroom remodel?
For an estimate amount, you can assume to pay anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The charge can vary depending on the size of your bathroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is likely for a restoration to amount under around $5000 if you are willing to exchange out a few items or continue the remodel a largely beautifying update.
Expect to expend much if you are thinking of a complete renovation or:
- Assuming any physical work
- Wish for new features that call for added plumbing jobs
- Are transferring plumbing from one area to another
- Substituting all wall and floor tiles
How long will my washroom renovation take?
Depending on the scope of the project, the remodelling will take time so allocate anywhere from one to three weeks of labour. Reasons that can influence this timeframe include:
- Any structural jobs
- Moving plumbing and/or electrical elements
- Having large volumes of tiles to assemble
- Unexpected incidents, like learning asbestos in your wall or floor cavity.
The exploration, preparation and model of the restoration, with no main physical changes, allot anywhere six to 8 weeks for this period. This includes:
- Time to refine the project
- Selecting materials and fixtures
- Receiving estimates from a choice of businesses.
Which contractors do I need for my washroom restoration?
Thinking who you may call for to employ for your bathroom venture? These are the most common trades you will need to call on:
Washroom designers can supervise and lead your plan completely on your behalf, and time and again have all trades on staff to provide services to different aspects of the job. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will cost you extra but will take the worry out of any reconstruction work.
If you are hiring individual trades:
Architects assist to draw floor plans for your new bathroom, making sure everything is plausibly laid out to match your lifestyle. Assume to spend for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can assist fix custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other timber parts such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help set up lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will require to paint any spaces that are not covered by tiles or other components, preferably with a dampness and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are perhaps the most crucial tradie on your project, so make sure you engage one who has a good track record of working on washrooms.
Tilers are another key trade who can make or break the appearance of your bathroom. They also have to get small specifics right, like making sure your shower recess drains properly.
Waterproofers will use a selection of sealants and membranes to make certain your washroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have drips growing up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are certified for your bathroom renovation.
Does my washroom renovator need to be registered?
Most components of a bathroom renovation, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a registered tradies. A complete bathroom restoration will typically need a registered builder, with some states having a licence specifically for washroom and kitchen renovations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be skilled and registered.
Employing a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a tradie make sure they are correct for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you registered?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you supply a written quotation?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see samples of your work?
Complete bathroom restorations charges
So how much will you have to spend? As a guideline, expect to invest in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller bathroom remodelling using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an regular sized mid-range reconstruction using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom reconstruction using highest of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the regular worth for bathrooms set up as part of a renovation in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotes from local corporations who specialise in reconstructing bathrooms. You may be surprised how different they are.
Estimating your washroom reconstruction costs
Some of the major costs to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are relocating plumbing or fitting new elements.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or standard shower screen.
- Bath, which could be integrated or freestanding.
- Toilet, which could be a typical version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, typical or wall affixed which looks orderly and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to ensure your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers bill a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber asks will depend on where you reside and may differ according to the plumber’s skill level.
Anticipate to pay:
- $80 to $250 to replace and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to fit a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a big plan such as your washroom renovation project, ask for an detailed quotation which specifies all the components they are charging for.
Only a qualified plumber can officially carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a key factor in the budget of your restoration, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be estimated on a per square metre rate by washroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the average for setting washroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to factor this in.
For wall tiles expect to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for typical white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Moving up in price expect to spend about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles foresee to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high quality porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high standard natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from inexpensive and versatile acrylic, to sturdy cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Expect to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replenish and fit a bath. New baths can range from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in cost according to their size and if they are edged, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most pricey. Anticipate to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic edged shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are therefore more pricey – foresee to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you take, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted hidden water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good standard floor-mounted enamel china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with combined ceramic basin
Expect waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom renovation and the amount is higher than you can afford, there are ways to improve your washroom without breaking the bank. Some alternatives to a complete washroom restoration include:
- Fitting a new shower screen
- Bath and basin coating
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Installing a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were sourced at the time this article was written. They are indicative, may differ locally, are subject to market powers and should only be used as a model.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Harris Park bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.