WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Haymarket bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Haymarket Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Haymarket.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Haymarket bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Haymarket bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Haymarket home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Haymarket bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Haymarket bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Haymarket bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom restoration cost?
Bathroom Reconstruction Fees
The washroom is one of the most needed rooms of the house and a renovate can enhance substantial worth to your home. In this cost guide we look into the array of possible costs associated with a bathroom restoration.
In this guide:
- How soon will my washroom reconstruction take?
- What contractors do I need for my washroom restoration?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be registered?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- Comprehensive washroom renovation charges
- Estimating your washroom remodelling fees
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When remodelling a bathroom, charge is a considerable factor for determining on style, trademark and comfort. But how much should you foresee to budget for when planning a bathroom refresh?
For an estimate amount, you can expect to spend anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The cost can differ depending on the size of your washroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is likely for a renovation to amount under about $5000 if you are willing to swap out a handful of items or keep the remodel a mostly cosmetic update.
Assume to spend more if you are thinking of a complete restoration or:
- Taking upon any structural job
- Want new features that call for further plumbing jobs
- Are transferring plumbing from one area to another
- Substituting all wall and floor tiles
How long will my bathroom restoration take?
Depending on the size of the project, the remodelling will take time so allot anywhere from one to three weeks of labour. Components that can influence this timeframe include:
- Any physical works
- Rearranging plumbing and/or electrical parts
- Having large volumes of tiles to arrange
- Unexpected cases, like learning asbestos in your wall or floor space.
The exploration, setting up and design of the renovation, with no great structural alterations, allow anywhere six to eight weeks for this phase. This includes:
- Time to enhance the plan
- Selecting supplies and fittings
- Receiving estimates from a range of companies.
Which tradies do I need for my washroom reconstruction?
Wondering who you may need to hire for your washroom assignment? These are the most common occupations you will need to call on:
Washroom makers can oversee and lead your plan entirely on your behalf, and time and again have all trades on staff to cover different phases of the job. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will cost you more but will take the hassle out of any renovation job.
If you are employing individual trades:
Architects aid to outline floor plans for your new bathroom, making sure everything is logically laid out to fit your lifestyle. Expect to spend for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can help set up custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other timber elements such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help set up lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will require to paint any parts that are not covered by tiles or other parts, if possible with a moisture and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are perhaps the most vital tradie on your plan, so make sure you hire one who has a good track record of doing on bathrooms.
Tilers are another vital trade who can make or break the façade of your washroom. They also require to get small specifics right, like making sure your shower recess drains correctly.
Waterproofers will use a variety of sealants and membranes to make definite your bathroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have leaks sprouting up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are certified for your bathroom reconstruction.
Does my bathroom renovator need to be registered?
Most components of a bathroom remodelling, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a certified tradies. A complete washroom reconstruction will normally need a certified builder, with some states having a licence particularly for bathroom and kitchen reconstructions. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be trained and registered.
Hiring a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a contractor make sure they are right for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you registered?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you supply a written estimate?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see models of your work?
Complete bathroom renovations costs
So how much will you have to invest? As a guideline, forsee to spend in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller washroom restoration using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an average sized mid-range restoration using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom reconstruction using top of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the regular worth for washrooms set up as part of a remodelling in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotes from local companies who specialise in remodelling bathrooms. You may be surprised how different they are.
Estimating your bathroom renovation costs
Some of the major charges to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are relocating plumbing or installing new parts.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or standard shower screen.
- Bath, which could be joined or freestanding.
- Toilet, which could be a standard version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, standard or wall framed which looks tidier and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to ensure your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers ask a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you reside and may differ according to the plumber’s talent level.
Expect to expend:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to install a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a large project such as your washroom renovation project, ask for an detailed quote which details all the elements they are charging for.
Only a licensed plumber can legitimately carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a major component in the budget of your remodelling, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be quoted on a per square metre rate by washroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the average for arranging washroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to include this in.
For wall tiles foresee to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for typical white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Going up in price anticipate to pay around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles expect to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high condition porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high quality natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from economical and versatile acrylic, to durable cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Anticipate to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replace and fit a bath. New baths can range from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in cost according to their size and if they are framed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most pricey. Anticipate to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic enclosed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are therefore more pricey – anticipate to pay in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you take, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted unseen water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good condition floor-mounted glassy china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with combined ceramic basin
Expect waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom reconstruction and the price is higher than you can afford, there are ways to modernise your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some options to a full bathroom restoration include:
- Setting up a new shower screen
- Bath and basin resurfacing
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Fitting a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were sourced at the time this article was inscribed. They are indicative, may differ locally, are subject to market strengths and should only be used as a model.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Haymarket bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.