WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Heathcote bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Heathcote Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Heathcote.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Heathcote bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Heathcote bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Heathcote home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Heathcote bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Heathcote bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Heathcote bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom remodelling charge?
Bathroom Reconstruction Charges
The washroom is one of the most vital rooms of the residence and a renovate can enhance substantial value to your household. In this cost benchmark we look into the range of potential costs coupled with a washroom reconstruction.
In this guide:
- How long will my bathroom restoration take?
- What contractors do I need for my bathroom remodelling?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be licensed?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- Comprehensive bathroom restoration fees
- Approximating your washroom reconstruction costs
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When remodelling a bathroom, cost is a significant reason for choosing on style, trademark and comfort. But how much should you anticipate to budget for when preparing a bathroom remodel?
For an estimate amount, you can assume to dole out anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The amount can differ depending on the size of your bathroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is possible for a reconstruction to charge under about $5000 if you are ready to swap out a few items or keep the renovate a mostly beautifying update.
Assume to spend much if you are thinking of a total restoration or:
- Assuming any structural work
- Want new features that require added plumbing works
- Are relocating plumbing from one area to another
- Substituting all wall and floor tiles
How long will my washroom restoration take?
Depending on the scope of the project, the remodelling will take time so allot anywhere from one to three weeks of labour. Reasons that can influence this timeframe include:
- Any physical jobs
- Relocating plumbing and/or electrical components
- Having great amounts of tiles to assemble
- Unexpected cases, like finding out asbestos in your wall or floor crack.
The study, setting up and outline of the remodelling, with no main physical changes, allocate around six to 8 weeks for this phase. This includes:
- Time to refine the plan
- Choosing materials and fixtures
- Getting quotations from a choice of corporations.
Which tradies do I need for my bathroom renovation?
Wondering who you may need to engage for your washroom assignment? These are the most common professions you will need to call on:
Washroom builders can supervise and be in charge of your venture wholly on your behalf, and oftentimes have all trades on staff to provide services to different aspects of the job. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will charge you extra but will take the worry out of any restoration work.
If you are hiring individual trades:
Architects assist to draw floor plans for your new bathroom, ensuring everything is acceptably laid out to suit your lifestyle. Assume to pay for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can aid install custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other made of wood parts such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist set up lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will need to paint any parts that are not covered by tiles or other elements, preferably with a dampness and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are maybe the most crucial tradie on your plan, so make sure you engage one who has a good track record of working on washrooms.
Tilers are another important trade who can make or break the look of your bathroom. They also have to get small details right, like making sure your shower recess empties correctly.
Waterproofers will use a array of sealants and membranes to make sure your bathroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have leaks developing up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are licensed for your bathroom reconstruction.
Does my washroom renovator need to be registered?
Most components of a washroom remodelling, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a registered contractor. A whole washroom restoration will usually require a licensed builder, with some states having a licence particularly for washroom and kitchen reconstructions. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be qualified and registered.
Contracting a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a worker make sure they are correct for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you certified?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you supply a written quote?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see samples of your work?
Complete washroom remodelling charges
So how much will you have to spend? As a rule, forsee to pay in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller bathroom reconstruction using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an regular sized mid-range remodelling using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom renovation using highest of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the average price for bathrooms set up as part of a reconstruction in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotations from local companies who specialise in restoring bathrooms. You may be amazed how different they are.
Calculating your washroom remodelling costs
Some of the major costs to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are moving plumbing or fitting new elements.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or normal shower screen.
- Bath, which could be joined or freestanding.
- Toilet, which could be a standard version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, standard or wall attached which looks tidier and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to ensure your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers bill a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you reside and may vary according to the plumber’s ability level.
Foresee to expend:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to fit a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a big plan such as your washroom remodelling project, ask for an itemized quote which describes all the elements they are charging for.
Only a licensed plumber can legitimately carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a major component in the amount of your remodelling, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be estimated on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the average for laying washroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to incorporate this in.
For wall tiles foresee to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for normal white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Shifting up in price expect to spend around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles foresee to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high standard porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high condition natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from economical and versatile acrylic, to durable cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Foresee to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replenish and fit a bath. New baths can go from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in price based to their size and if they are framed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most costly. Expect to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic framed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are therefore more pricey – expect to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you choose, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted unseen water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good standard floor-mounted vitreous china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with joined ceramic basin
Foresee waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom restoration and the price is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to remodel your washroom without breaking the bank. Some choices to a full bathroom restoration include:
- Fitting a new shower screen
- Bath and basin resurfacing
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Setting up a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were obtained at the time this article was penned. They are suggestive, may vary locally, are subject to market strengths and should only be used as a benchmark.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Heathcote bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.