WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Hebersham bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Hebersham Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Hebersham.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Hebersham bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Hebersham bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Hebersham home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Hebersham bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Hebersham bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Hebersham bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom remodelling charge?
Bathroom Reconstruction Charges
The bathroom is one of the most needed rooms of the house and a repair can enhance considerable worth to your household. In this cost model we delve into the range of possible costs coupled with a bathroom renovation.
In this guide:
- How soon will my washroom reconstruction take?
- What contractors do I need for my washroom reconstruction?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be licensed?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- Complete bathroom reconstruction costs
- Assessing your bathroom reconstruction fees
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When reconstructing a bathroom, charge is a important aspect for choosing on style, features and comfort. But how much should you anticipate to budget for when planning a bathroom remodel?
For an approximate amount, you can expect to spend anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The cost can be different depending on the size of your washroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is feasible for a reconstruction to cost under about $5000 if you are willing to swap out a handful of items or continue the renovate a mostly cosmetic update.
Assume to spend extra if you are thinking of a total restoration or:
- Taking upon any structural work
- Desire new features that require further plumbing works
- Are rearranging plumbing from one area to another
- Substituting all wall and floor tiles
How long will my bathroom renovation take?
Depending on the extent of the project, the renovation will take time so allow anywhere from one to three weeks of labour. Reasons that can have an effect on this timeframe include:
- Any physical works
- Relocating plumbing and/or electrical elements
- Having large volumes of tiles to assemble
- Unexpected incidents, like finding out asbestos in your wall or floor cavity.
The research, setting up and plan of the restoration, with no vital structural revisions, allocate anywhere six to 8 weeks for this period. This includes:
- Time to develop the project
- Choosing materials and fixtures
- Getting quotations from a choice of companies.
Which contractors do I need for my washroom reconstruction?
Wondering who you may call for to engage for your washroom assignment? These are the most common professions you will need to call on:
Washroom builders can oversee and lead your plan entirely on your behalf, and oftentimes have all trades on staff to work in different aspects of the work. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will cost you extra but will take the hassle out of any reconstruction work.
If you are hiring individual trades:
Architects assist to design floor plans for your new washroom, guaranteeing everything is logically laid out to suit your way of life. Anticipate to spend for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can aid set up custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other timber parts such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist install lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will have to paint any areas that are not covered by tiles or other parts, preferably with a dampness and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are maybe the most vital tradie on your project, so make certain you hire one who has a reliable track record of doing on washrooms.
Tilers are another vital trade who can make or break the appearance of your bathroom. They also need to get small specifics right, like making sure your shower recess empties properly.
Waterproofers will use a selection of sealants and membranes to make sure your washroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have drips sprouting up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are certified for your bathroom reconstruction.
Does my bathroom renovator need to be licensed?
Most components of a washroom remodelling, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a certified contractor. A complete washroom renovation will typically require a licensed builder, with some states having a licence particularly for bathroom and kitchen restorations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be trained and certified.
Hiring a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a contractor make sure they are right for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you certified?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you provide a written estimate?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see models of your work?
Complete bathroom remodelling fees
So how much will you have to spend? As a rule, expect to pay in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller washroom remodelling using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an average sized mid-range remodelling using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom renovation using top of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the regular worth for bathrooms installed as part of a remodelling in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotations from local companies who specialise in restoring bathrooms. You may be surprised how different they are.
Calculating your bathroom renovation costs
Some of the major costs to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are transferring plumbing or setting up new components.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or standard shower screen.
- Bath, which could be integrated or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a normal version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, normal or wall mounted which looks cleaner and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to warrant your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers ask a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber asks will depend on where you stay and may differ according to the plumber’s ability level.
Anticipate to pay:
- $80 to $250 to replace and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to set up a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a large plan such as your washroom remodelling project, ask for an specific estimate which specifies all the elements they are charging for.
Only a qualified plumber can legitimately carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a major component in the amount of your remodelling, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be estimated on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the normal for arranging washroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to incorporate this in.
For wall tiles foresee to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for normal white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Shifting up in price anticipate to spend around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles anticipate to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high condition porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high quality natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from inexpensive and versatile acrylic, to tough cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Foresee to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replace and fit a bath. New baths can range from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in price according to their size and if they are framed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most costly. Foresee to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic enclosed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are therefore more costly – foresee to pay in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you choose, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted concealed water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good condition floor-mounted enamel china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with combined ceramic basin
Expect waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom restoration and the amount is higher than you can afford, there are ways to renovate your washroom without breaking the bank. Some alternatives to a full bathroom renovation include:
- Setting up a new shower screen
- Bath and basin resurfacing
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Installing a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were obtained at the time this article was penned. They are indicative, may vary locally, are subject to market strengths and should only be used as a model.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Hebersham bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.