WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Helensburgh bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Helensburgh Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Helensburgh.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Helensburgh bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Helensburgh bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Helensburgh home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Helensburgh bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Helensburgh bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Helensburgh bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom restoration fee?
Washroom Restoration Fees
The bathroom is one of the most essential rooms of the house and a renovate can improve considerable importance to your household. In this cost model we inquire into the range of potential costs coupled with a bathroom remodelling.
In this guide:
- How long will my washroom remodelling take?
- What contractors do I need for my bathroom restoration?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be registered?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- All-inclusive bathroom reconstruction charges
- Approximating your washroom renovation fees
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When reconstructing a washroom, charge is a important aspect for choosing on style, qualities and comfort. But how much should you foresee to budget for when preparing a washroom renovate?
For an estimate amount, you can assume to dole out anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The amount can be different depending on the size of your washroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is feasible for a renovation to cost lower about $5000 if you are willing to exchange out a handful of items or continue the refresh a mostly cosmetic update.
Expect to expend more if you are thinking of a total restoration or:
- Assuming any structural job
- Want new features that require added plumbing works
- Are moving plumbing from one area to another
- Substituting all wall and floor tiles
How long will my washroom restoration take?
Depending on the extent of the project, the restoration will take time so allocate anywhere from 1 to three weeks of labour. Components that can have an effect on this timeframe include:
- Any physical works
- Relocating plumbing and/or electrical components
- Having sizeable amounts of tiles to lay
- Unanticipated cases, like learning asbestos in your wall or floor hole.
The exploration, planning and outline of the reconstruction, with no major physical alterations, allow anywhere six to eight weeks for this stage. This includes:
- Time to polish the project
- Picking out materials and fittings
- Receiving quotations from a range of companies.
Which tradies do I need for my bathroom restoration?
Deliberating who you may need to hire for your washroom assignment? These are the most common occupations you will need to call on:
Bathroom designers can supervise and be in charge of your plan wholly on your behalf, and often have all trades on staff to cover different aspects of the work. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will cost you additional but will take the trouble out of any restoration work.
If you are contracting individual trades:
Architects help to design floor plans for your new bathroom, ensuring everything is acceptably laid out to fit your way of life. Expect to pay for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can assist install custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other made of wood elements such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help set up lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will have to paint any areas that are not covered by tiles or other parts, if possible with a humidity and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are maybe the most vital tradie on your venture, so make certain you engage one who has a reliable track record of doing on bathrooms.
Tilers are another crucial trade who can make or break the appearance of your washroom. They also need to get small specifics right, like making sure your shower recess drains correctly.
Waterproofers will use a selection of sealants and membranes to make sure your washroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have leaks developing up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are certified for your bathroom remodelling.
Does my bathroom renovator need to be licensed?
Most components of a bathroom remodelling, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a licensed contractor. A complete bathroom restoration will usually need a registered builder, with some states having a licence particularly for washroom and kitchen remodelling. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be skilled and registered.
Hiring a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a tradie make sure they are right for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you certified?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you supply a written quote?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see samples of your work?
Complete washroom restorations fees
So how much will you have to pay? As a rule, anticipate to spend in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller bathroom renovation using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an average sized mid-range remodelling using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom renovation using highest of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the normal price for bathrooms set up as part of a restoration in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotes from local businesses who specialise in restoring bathrooms. You may be surprised how different they are.
Estimating your bathroom remodelling costs
Some of the major charges to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are moving plumbing or installing new elements.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or normal shower screen.
- Bath, which could be joined or freestanding.
- Toilet, which could be a standard version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, standard or wall framed which looks orderly and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to guarantee your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers charge a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you stay and may differ according to the plumber’s skill level.
Expect to expend:
- $80 to $250 to replace and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to install a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a sizable task such as your bathroom reconstruction project, ask for an detailed quotation which specifies all the components they are charging for.
Only a licensed plumber can legally carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a main factor in the amount of your reconstruction, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be appraised on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the average for arranging bathroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to incorporate this in.
For wall tiles expect to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for standard white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Shifting up in price expect to spend about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles foresee to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high condition porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high quality natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from economical and versatile acrylic, to tough cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Expect to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replace and fit a bath. New baths can go from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in price according to their size and if they are enclosed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most pricey. Anticipate to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic enclosed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are thus more pricey – anticipate to pay in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you take, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted unseen cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good quality floor-mounted vitreous china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with joined ceramic basin
Anticipate waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom reconstruction and the price is higher than you can afford, there are ways to remodel your washroom without breaking the bank. Some alternatives to a full washroom renovation include:
- Setting up a new shower screen
- Bath and basin covering
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Setting up a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were sourced at the time this article was penned. They are indicative, may vary locally, are subject to market strengths and should only be used as a model.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Helensburgh bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.