WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Henley bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Henley Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Henley.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Henley bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Henley bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Henley home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Henley bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Henley bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Henley bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom reconstruction fee?
Bathroom Reconstruction Costs
The bathroom is one of the most vital rooms of the house and a repair can improve considerable importance to your home. In this cost guide we delve into the range of possible costs related with a bathroom reconstruction.
In this guide:
- How soon will my washroom renovation take?
- What contractors do I need for my bathroom reconstruction?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be certified?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- Comprehensive bathroom restoration charges
- Calculating your bathroom restoration costs
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When remodelling a bathroom, cost is a considerable aspect for choosing on style, qualities and comfort. But how much should you expect to budget for when preparing a bathroom renovate?
For an estimate number, you can assume to dole out anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The amount can be different depending on the size of your bathroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is possible for a renovation to amount lower around $5000 if you are prepared to trade out a few items or carry on the renovate a mostly cosmetic update.
Assume to spend extra if you are thinking of a complete renovation or:
- Undertaking any structural work
- Wish for new features that involve further plumbing works
- Are relocating plumbing from one area to another
- Changing all wall and floor tiles
How long will my washroom remodelling take?
Depending on the extent of the project, the reconstruction will take time so allot anywhere from one to three weeks of labour. Reasons that can influence this timeframe include:
- Any structural jobs
- Rearranging plumbing and/or electrical elements
- Having sizeable quantities of tiles to arrange
- Unanticipated cases, like finding out asbestos in your wall or floor hole.
The study, setting up and outline of the renovation, with no main physical revisions, allocate anywhere 6 to eight weeks for this phase. This includes:
- Time to refine the plan
- Choosing supplies and fittings
- Getting quotes from a choice of corporations.
Which contractors do I need for my washroom restoration?
Deliberating who you may need to engage for your bathroom assignment? These are the most common occupations you will need to call on:
Bathroom designers can oversee and lead your project completely on your behalf, and often have all trades on staff to provide services to different phases of the work. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will charge you more but will take the trouble out of any restoration job.
If you are contracting individual trades:
Architects assist to draw floor plans for your new washroom, guaranteeing everything is acceptably laid out to fit your lifestyle. Anticipate to spend for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can help set up custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other made of wood elements such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist set up lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will need to paint any areas that are not covered by tiles or other parts, if possible with a humidity and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are maybe the most crucial tradie on your plan, so make certain you engage one who has a good track record of working on washrooms.
Tilers are another important trade who can make or break the appearance of your bathroom. They also require to get small details right, like making sure your shower recess empties correctly.
Waterproofers will use a array of sealants and membranes to make certain your washroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have trickles growing up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are certified for your bathroom restoration.
Does my bathroom renovator need to be licensed?
Most elements of a bathroom remodelling, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a registered tradies. A whole bathroom reconstruction will usually need a registered builder, with some states having a licence specifically for bathroom and kitchen reconstructions. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be trained and certified.
Hiring a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a tradie make sure they are perfect for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you licensed?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you supply a written quote?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see examples of your work?
Complete washroom remodelling fees
So how much will you have to spend? As a guideline, anticipate to invest in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller bathroom restoration using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an regular sized mid-range renovation using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom restoration using top of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the normal price for washrooms installed as part of a reconstruction in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotations from local corporations who specialise in restoring washrooms. You may be astonished how different they are.
Approximating your washroom restoration costs
Some of the major costs to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are transferring plumbing or fitting new components.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or standard shower screen.
- Bath, which could be joined or freestanding.
- Toilet, which could be a normal version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, typical or wall attached which looks tidier and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to guarantee your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers charge a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you stay and may vary according to the plumber’s skill level.
Anticipate to expend:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to set up a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a sizable plan such as your washroom remodelling project, ask for an specific estimate which details all the parts they are charging for.
Only a licensed plumber can officially carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a major component in the budget of your remodelling, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be appraised on a per square metre rate by washroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the normal for laying bathroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to include this in.
For wall tiles expect to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for normal white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Shifting up in price anticipate to pay about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles expect to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high condition porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high condition natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from affordable and versatile acrylic, to tough cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Foresee to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replenish and fit a bath. New baths can go from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in price based to their size and if they are framed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most pricey. Foresee to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic enclosed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are consequently more expensive – foresee to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you choose, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted hidden cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good quality floor-mounted glassy china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with joined ceramic basin
Expect waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom remodelling and the amount is higher than you can afford, there are ways to renovate your washroom without breaking the bank. Some alternatives to a complete bathroom reconstruction include:
- Setting up a new shower screen
- Bath and basin resurfacing
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Setting up a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were obtained at the time this article was written. They are suggestive, may vary locally, are subject to market strengths and should only be used as a benchmark.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Henley bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.