WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Hillsdale bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Hillsdale Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Hillsdale.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Hillsdale bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Hillsdale bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Hillsdale home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Hillsdale bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Hillsdale bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Hillsdale bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom remodelling cost?
Bathroom Reconstruction Costs
The washroom is one of the most essential rooms of the residence and a repair can add considerable importance to your home. In this cost example we delve into the array of possible costs associated with a washroom restoration.
In this guide:
- How long will my bathroom renovation take?
- What contractors do I need for my washroom renovation?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be licensed?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- All-inclusive bathroom renovation costs
- Calculating your bathroom restoration fees
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When remodelling a bathroom, cost is a significant reason for choosing on design, trademark and convenience. But how much should you foresee to budget for when planning a bathroom renovate?
For an estimate number, you can assume to dole out anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The cost can be different depending on the size of your washroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is likely for a remodelling to cost under around $5000 if you are willing to exchange out a few items or keep the renovate a mostly cosmetic update.
Anticipate to pay extra if you are thinking of a total reconstruction or:
- Assuming any structural job
- Desire new features that involve added plumbing works
- Are rearranging plumbing from one area to another
- Replacing all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my bathroom renovation take?
Depending on the size of the project, the remodelling will take time so allocate anywhere from 1 to 3 weeks of labour. Components that can affect this timeframe include:
- Any structural jobs
- Moving plumbing and/or electrical parts
- Having large amounts of tiles to assemble
- Unexpected cases, like noticing asbestos in your wall or floor hole.
The research, planning and outline of the restoration, with no great structural revisions, allot around six to 8 weeks for this period. This includes:
- Time to develop the plan
- Picking out supplies and fittings
- Receiving quotations from a choice of companies.
Which contractors do I need for my washroom remodelling?
Thinking who you may need to engage for your bathroom venture? These are the most common occupations you will need to call on:
Washroom designers can manage and lead your plan entirely on your behalf, and oftentimes have all trades on staff to cover different aspects of the work. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will cost you extra but will take the worry out of any restoration work.
If you are contracting individual trades:
Architects assist to draw floor plans for your new bathroom, ensuring everything is plausibly laid out to suit your way of life. Anticipate to spend for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can aid set up custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other made of wood components such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist install lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will require to paint any spaces that are not covered by tiles or other components, preferably with a dampness and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are perhaps the most vital tradie on your plan, so make sure you engage one who has a good track record of doing on washrooms.
Tilers are another crucial trade who can make or break the look of your washroom. They also have to get small particulars right, like making sure your shower recess drains properly.
Waterproofers will use a selection of sealants and membranes to make certain your washroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have drips developing up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are registered for your bathroom remodelling.
Does my washroom renovator need to be licensed?
Most components of a bathroom renovation, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a certified contractor. A complete washroom reconstruction will normally require a licensed builder, with some states having a licence particularly for washroom and kitchen restorations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be trained and licensed.
Employing a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a contractor make sure they are perfect for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you certified?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you provide a written estimate?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see samples of your work?
Complete washroom restorations fees
So how much will you have to pay? As a rule, anticipate to spend in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller washroom reconstruction using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an normal sized mid-range reconstruction using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom restoration using top of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the average price for bathrooms installed as part of a remodelling in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotes from local corporations who specialise in reconstructing washrooms. You may be amazed how different they are.
Calculating your bathroom remodelling charges
Some of the major charges to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are relocating plumbing or setting up new elements.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or typical shower screen.
- Bath, which could be combined or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a normal version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, standard or wall framed which looks cleaner and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to ensure your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers bill a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you live and may vary according to the plumber’s talent level.
Expect to expend:
- $80 to $250 to replace and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to set up a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a sizable plan such as your bathroom remodelling project, ask for an detailed estimate which details all the elements they are charging for.
Only a certified plumber can officially carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a main component in the amount of your restoration, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be estimated on a per square metre rate by washroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the regular for laying bathroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to incorporate this in.
For wall tiles expect to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for typical white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Going up in price anticipate to pay about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles anticipate to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high condition porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high quality natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from affordable and versatile acrylic, to sturdy cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Expect to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replace and fit a bath. New baths can span from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in price according to their size and if they are framed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most pricey. Anticipate to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic enclosed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are consequently more costly – foresee to pay in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you pick, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted unseen water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good standard floor-mounted glassy china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with combined ceramic basin
Anticipate waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom renovation and the amount is higher than you can afford, there are ways to renovate your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some alternatives to a complete washroom reconstruction include:
- Installing a new shower screen
- Bath and basin coating
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Fitting a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were sourced at the time this article was penned. They are suggestive, may differ locally, are subject to market powers and should only be used as a guide.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Hillsdale bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.