WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Holsworthy bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Holsworthy Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Holsworthy.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Holsworthy bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Holsworthy bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Holsworthy home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Holsworthy bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Holsworthy bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Holsworthy bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom remodelling fee?
Bathroom Renovation Costs
The washroom is one of the most vital rooms of the residence and a renovate can add substantial value to your home. In this cost guide we inquire into the array of potential costs related with a washroom restoration.
In this guide:
- How long will my washroom restoration take?
- What tradies do I need for my washroom renovation?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be registered?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- Complete bathroom reconstruction costs
- Estimating your washroom remodelling fees
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When renovating a bathroom, fee is a significant factor for deciding on design, trademark and amenities. But how much should you foresee to budget for when planning a bathroom renovate?
For an estimate number, you can assume to pay anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The fee can differ depending on the size of your washroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is feasible for a remodelling to charge lower around $5000 if you are prepared to trade out a few items or keep the refresh a largely improving update.
Expect to spend extra if you are thinking of a total restoration or:
- Assuming any physical job
- Wish for new features that require further plumbing jobs
- Are transferring plumbing from one area to another
- Substituting all wall and floor tiles
How long will my washroom restoration take?
Depending on the extent of the project, the renovation will take time so allot anywhere from 1 to three weeks of labour. Components that can influence this timeframe include:
- Any physical jobs
- Transferring plumbing and/or electrical parts
- Having sizeable amounts of tiles to arrange
- Unexpected events, like finding out asbestos in your wall or floor hole.
The research, preparation and plan of the remodelling, with no vital structural revisions, allocate anywhere 6 to eight weeks for this period. This includes:
- Time to enhance the project
- Picking out supplies and fixtures
- Receiving quotes from a range of corporations.
Which contractors do I need for my washroom restoration?
Wondering who you may call for to hire for your washroom assignment? These are the most common professions you will need to call on:
Washroom builders can supervise and be in charge of your plan fully on your behalf, and often have all trades on staff to provide services to different aspects of the job. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will charge you additional but will take the hassle out of any remodelling work.
If you are employing individual trades:
Architects aid to design floor plans for your new bathroom, guaranteeing everything is logically laid out to fit your lifestyle. Expect to invest for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can assist install custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other made of wood elements such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help set up lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will have to paint any areas that are not covered by tiles or other components, if possible with a humidity and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are possibly the most important tradie on your plan, so make sure you engage one who has a good track record of working on washrooms.
Tilers are another important trade who can make or break the appearance of your bathroom. They also have to get small specifics right, like making sure your shower recess empties properly.
Waterproofers will use a selection of sealants and membranes to make definite your bathroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have trickles developing up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are licensed for your bathroom reconstruction.
Does my washroom renovator need to be licensed?
Most parts of a washroom restoration, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a licensed contractor. A complete bathroom remodelling will usually require a registered builder, with some states having a licence specifically for washroom and kitchen remodelling. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be trained and certified.
Contracting a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a tradie make sure they are correct for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you licensed?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you supply a written estimate?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see examples of your work?
Complete washroom renovations costs
So how much will you have to invest? As a rule, expect to spend in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller washroom restoration using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an average sized mid-range restoration using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom remodelling using best of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the regular worth for bathrooms set up as part of a restoration in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of estimates from local companies who specialise in restoring bathrooms. You may be amazed how different they are.
Approximating your bathroom restoration spend
Some of the major costs to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are relocating plumbing or setting up new parts.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or standard shower screen.
- Bath, which could be integrated or freestanding.
- Toilet, which could be a typical version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, normal or wall framed which looks cleaner and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to guarantee your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers bill a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you stay and may differ according to the plumber’s skill level.
Foresee to pay:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to install a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a sizable task such as your washroom restoration project, ask for an specific quotation which specifies all the elements they are charging for.
Only a certified plumber can legally carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a major factor in the amount of your renovation, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be appraised on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the average for setting washroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to incorporate this in.
For wall tiles expect to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for typical white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Moving up in price expect to spend about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles expect to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high standard porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high condition natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from economical and versatile acrylic, to durable cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Anticipate to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replace and fit a bath. New baths can span from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in cost according to their size and if they are framed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most costly. Anticipate to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic framed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are therefore more costly – expect to pay in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you select, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted concealed cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good quality floor-mounted glassy china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with integrated ceramic basin
Anticipate waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom renovation and the price is higher than you can afford, there are ways to remodel your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some alternatives to a complete washroom restoration include:
- Fitting a new shower screen
- Bath and basin covering
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Installing a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were obtained at the time this article was written. They are suggestive, may differ locally, are subject to market strengths and should only be used as a guide.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Holsworthy bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.