WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Homebush bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Homebush Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Homebush.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Homebush bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Homebush bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Homebush home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Homebush bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Homebush bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Homebush bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom remodelling fee?
Bathroom Renovation Fees
The washroom is one of the most essential rooms of the residence and a refresh can improve substantial value to your household. In this cost benchmark we delve into the variety of possible costs related with a bathroom reconstruction.
In this guide:
- How soon will my washroom reconstruction take?
- What contractors do I require for my bathroom remodelling?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be licensed?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- Complete bathroom reconstruction charges
- Estimating your bathroom renovation fees
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When remodelling a washroom, charge is a important reason for choosing on style, features and comfort. But how much should you foresee to budget for when planning a washroom renovate?
For an estimate number, you can expect to spend anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The charge can vary depending on the size of your washroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is likely for a reconstruction to cost under about $5000 if you are ready to trade out a couple of items or continue the renovate a largely improving update.
Expect to spend much if you are thinking of a total restoration or:
- Undertaking any structural work
- Want new features that involve further plumbing jobs
- Are relocating plumbing from one area to another
- Replacing all wall and floor tiles
How long will my bathroom renovation take?
Depending on the scope of the project, the renovation will take time so allow anywhere from one to three weeks of labour. Components that can affect this timeframe include:
- Any structural jobs
- Moving plumbing and/or electrical elements
- Having large volumes of tiles to arrange
- Unexpected cases, like learning asbestos in your wall or floor space.
The exploration, planning and model of the renovation, with no vital physical revisions, allocate around six to eight weeks for this stage. This includes:
- Time to refine the design
- Choosing supplies and fittings
- Getting estimates from a selection of corporations.
Which tradies do I need for my bathroom reconstruction?
Thinking who you may call for to employ for your washroom venture? These are the most common trades you will need to call on:
Bathroom designers can oversee and lead your plan wholly on your behalf, and oftentimes have all trades on staff to cover different aspects of the work. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will charge you more but will take the trouble out of any restoration job.
If you are hiring individual trades:
Architects help to outline floor plans for your new washroom, ensuring everything is plausibly laid out to suit your lifestyle. Expect to pay for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can assist install custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other wooden components such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help fix lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will require to paint any parts that are not covered by tiles or other components, if possible with a moisture and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are perhaps the most key tradie on your plan, so make certain you hire one who has a competent track record of working on washrooms.
Tilers are another vital trade who can make or break the look of your bathroom. They also require to get small specifics right, like making sure your shower recess drains properly.
Waterproofers will use a selection of sealants and membranes to make certain your washroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have leaks developing up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are registered for your bathroom renovation.
Does my bathroom renovator need to be certified?
Most elements of a bathroom reconstruction, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a licensed tradies. A complete washroom renovation will typically require a registered builder, with some states having a licence particularly for washroom and kitchen restorations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be qualified and certified.
Contracting a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a worker make sure they are right for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you registered?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you give a written quotation?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see samples of your work?
Complete washroom remodelling costs
So how much will you have to invest? As a rule, expect to invest in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller washroom restoration using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an average sized mid-range renovation using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom reconstruction using highest of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the normal worth for washrooms set up as part of a reconstruction in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotations from local corporations who specialise in renovating bathrooms. You may be amazed how different they are.
Estimating your bathroom renovation spend
Some of the major fees to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are moving plumbing or fitting new components.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or standard shower screen.
- Bath, which could be joined or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a standard version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, normal or wall framed which looks cleaner and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to ensure your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers bill a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you stay and may vary according to the plumber’s ability level.
Anticipate to expend:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to install a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a big plan such as your washroom restoration project, ask for an itemized quote which specifies all the parts they are charging for.
Only a licensed plumber can legally carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a main component in the cost of your reconstruction, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be estimated on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the regular for arranging washroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to incorporate this in.
For wall tiles foresee to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for standard white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Moving up in price expect to spend about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles foresee to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high quality porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high condition natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from economical and versatile acrylic, to sturdy cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Expect to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replace and fit a bath. New baths can go from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in price based to their size and if they are framed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most pricey. Expect to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic enclosed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are thus more costly – foresee to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you choose, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted hidden water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good standard floor-mounted glassy china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with joined ceramic basin
Expect waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom restoration and the cost is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to improve your washroom without breaking the bank. Some options to a complete bathroom remodelling include:
- Setting up a new shower screen
- Bath and basin coating
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Installing a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were obtained at the time this article was written. They are suggestive, may vary locally, are subject to market powers and should only be used as a guide.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Homebush bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.