WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Horningsea Park bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Horningsea Park Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Horningsea Park.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Horningsea Park bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Horningsea Park bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Horningsea Park home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Servicing Horningsea Park
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Horningsea Park bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Horningsea Park bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Horningsea Park bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom renovation cost?
Bathroom Restoration Charges
The washroom is one of the most vital rooms of the residence and a refresh can improve considerable value to your household. In this cost benchmark we inquire into the variety of possible costs related with a bathroom renovation.
In this guide:
- How long will my washroom reconstruction take?
- What tradies do I require for my bathroom remodelling?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be licensed?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- All-inclusive bathroom restoration costs
- Calculating your bathroom reconstruction charges
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When restoring a washroom, cost is a important aspect for deciding on style, trademark and convenience. But how much should you anticipate to budget for when planning a washroom renovate?
For an estimate amount, you can anticipate to spend anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The fee can be different depending on the size of your bathroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is likely for a reconstruction to cost lower around $5000 if you are prepared to swap out a couple of items or continue the remodel a mostly beautifying update.
Expect to spend extra if you are thinking of a complete reconstruction or:
- Assuming any structural work
- Desire new features that require further plumbing works
- Are rearranging plumbing from one area to another
- Replacing all wall and floor tiles
How long will my washroom remodelling take?
Depending on the size of the project, the renovation will take time so allot anywhere from one to three weeks of labour. Factors that can influence this timeframe include:
- Any structural jobs
- Relocating plumbing and/or electrical elements
- Having sizeable amounts of tiles to arrange
- Unexpected events, like noticing asbestos in your wall or floor hole.
The exploration, planning and plan of the renovation, with no major structural changes, allocate anywhere six to eight weeks for this stage. This includes:
- Time to polish the plan
- Choosing materials and fixtures
- Receiving quotations from a choice of businesses.
Which contractors do I need for my bathroom renovation?
Deliberating who you may call for to engage for your bathroom venture? These are the most common occupations you will need to call on:
Washroom designers can supervise and lead your plan fully on your behalf, and oftentimes have all trades on staff to provide services to different aspects of the work. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will charge you extra but will take the trouble out of any restoration work.
If you are contracting individual trades:
Architects assist to outline floor plans for your new washroom, guaranteeing everything is logically laid out to go well with your way of life. Anticipate to pay for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can assist set up custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other timber parts such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help set up lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will require to paint any areas that are not covered by tiles or other parts, if possible with a humidity and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are possibly the most vital tradie on your venture, so make certain you engage one who has a good track record of working on bathrooms.
Tilers are another crucial trade who can make or break the façade of your bathroom. They also need to get small specifics right, like making sure your shower recess drains properly.
Waterproofers will use a variety of sealants and membranes to make certain your washroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have trickles sprouting up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are licensed for your bathroom restoration.
Does my bathroom renovator need to be registered?
Most components of a washroom restoration, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a registered contractor. A whole bathroom restoration will typically need a licensed builder, with some states having a licence particularly for bathroom and kitchen renovations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be trained and certified.
Employing a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a contractor make sure they are right for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you certified?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you supply a written quotation?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see samples of your work?
Complete bathroom reconstructions fees
So how much will you have to invest? As a rule, forsee to pay in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller bathroom remodelling using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an regular sized mid-range remodelling using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom restoration using highest of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the regular price for bathrooms installed as part of a remodelling in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of estimates from local companies who specialise in remodelling bathrooms. You may be amazed how different they are.
Calculating your washroom reconstruction spend
Some of the major charges to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are transferring plumbing or setting up new components.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or normal shower screen.
- Bath, which could be integrated or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a typical version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, standard or wall attached which looks orderly and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to ensure your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers ask a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you stay and may differ according to the plumber’s talent level.
Anticipate to spend:
- $80 to $250 to replace and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to install a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a big plan such as your bathroom remodelling project, ask for an itemized quote which details all the elements they are charging for.
Only a qualified plumber can legally carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a major component in the amount of your restoration, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be appraised on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the normal for laying bathroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to factor this in.
For wall tiles expect to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for typical white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Going up in price anticipate to pay around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles anticipate to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high condition porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high condition natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from economical and versatile acrylic, to durable cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Expect to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replace and fit a bath. New baths can range from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in price according to their size and if they are framed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most expensive. Expect to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic framed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are therefore more costly – expect to pay in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you choose, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted unseen water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good condition floor-mounted enamel china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with joined ceramic basin
Anticipate waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom restoration and the amount is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to improve your washroom without breaking the bank. Some alternatives to a complete washroom restoration include:
- Fitting a new shower screen
- Bath and basin coating
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Setting up a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were sourced at the time this article was written. They are indicative, may vary locally, are subject to market forces and should only be used as a guide.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Horningsea Park bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.