WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Hornsby Heights bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Hornsby Heights Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Hornsby Heights.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Hornsby Heights bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Hornsby Heights bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Hornsby Heights home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Servicing Hornsby Heights
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Hornsby Heights bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Hornsby Heights bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Hornsby Heights bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom renovation fee?
Washroom Renovation Fees
The washroom is one of the most essential rooms of the house and a renovate can improve great value to your household. In this cost example we look into the array of potential costs coupled with a bathroom remodelling.
In this guide:
- How long will my bathroom renovation take?
- What contractors do I require for my washroom renovation?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be certified?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- Complete washroom remodelling fees
- Assessing your washroom remodelling charges
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When restoring a washroom, fee is a important aspect for deciding on style, qualities and comfort. But how much should you expect to budget for when preparing a bathroom refresh?
For an estimate amount, you can assume to spend anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The fee can vary depending on the size of your washroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is likely for a renovation to amount under around $5000 if you are inclined to exchange out a couple of items or keep the refresh a largely cosmetic update.
Assume to spend more if you are thinking of a total restoration or:
- Taking upon any physical job
- Wish for new features that call for additional plumbing jobs
- Are moving plumbing from one area to another
- Replacing all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my bathroom restoration take?
Depending on the size of the project, the restoration will take time so allow anywhere from one to 3 weeks of labour. Reasons that can affect this timeframe include:
- Any physical jobs
- Rearranging plumbing and/or electrical parts
- Having large quantities of tiles to arrange
- Unexpected events, like discovering asbestos in your wall or floor hole.
The exploration, setting up and outline of the remodelling, with no main structural changes, allot anywhere 6 to 8 weeks for this stage. This includes:
- Time to enhance the plan
- Choosing supplies and fixtures
- Receiving estimates from a choice of businesses.
Which contractors do I need for my bathroom remodelling?
Wondering who you may need to engage for your bathroom assignment? These are the most common professions you will need to call on:
Bathroom builders can oversee and run your venture completely on your behalf, and time and again have all trades on staff to work in different aspects of the work. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will charge you extra but will take the trouble out of any renovation job.
If you are contracting individual trades:
Architects assist to outline floor plans for your new bathroom, guaranteeing everything is logically laid out to match your way of life. Anticipate to spend for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can help set up custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other made of wood parts such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist fix lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will require to paint any spaces that are not covered by tiles or other parts, preferably with a dampness and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are maybe the most vital tradie on your plan, so make certain you employ one who has a good track record of doing on bathrooms.
Tilers are another crucial trade who can make or break the appearance of your washroom. They also need to get small particulars right, like making sure your shower recess empties properly.
Waterproofers will use a array of sealants and membranes to make sure your bathroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have drips sprouting up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are licensed for your bathroom restoration.
Does my washroom renovator need to be registered?
Most parts of a washroom renovation, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a certified tradies. A complete bathroom reconstruction will normally need a registered builder, with some states having a licence particularly for washroom and kitchen restorations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be skilled and licensed.
Contracting a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a tradie make sure they are perfect for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you licensed?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you provide a written estimate?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see models of your work?
Complete washroom restorations charges
So how much will you have to invest? As a guideline, forsee to invest in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller washroom reconstruction using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an normal sized mid-range reconstruction using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom restoration using top of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the regular value for bathrooms set up as part of a restoration in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotations from local corporations who specialise in renovating bathrooms. You may be surprised how different they are.
Approximating your bathroom renovation charges
Some of the major fees to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are moving plumbing or fitting new components.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or standard shower screen.
- Bath, which could be joined or freestanding.
- Toilet, which could be a typical version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, typical or wall affixed which looks cleaner and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to ensure your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers ask a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber asks will depend on where you reside and may differ according to the plumber’s ability level.
Foresee to pay:
- $80 to $250 to replace and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to fit a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a big plan such as your washroom renovation project, ask for an detailed estimate which specifies all the components they are charging for.
Only a qualified plumber can legally carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a main component in the budget of your remodelling, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be estimated on a per square metre rate by washroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the normal for setting washroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to include this in.
For wall tiles foresee to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for standard white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Going up in price anticipate to spend around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles anticipate to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high standard porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high standard natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from inexpensive and versatile acrylic, to durable cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Foresee to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replenish and fit a bath. New baths can go from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in cost based to their size and if they are enclosed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most costly. Expect to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic framed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are therefore more expensive – foresee to pay in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you take, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted unseen cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good quality floor-mounted vitreous china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with integrated ceramic basin
Expect waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom restoration and the amount is higher than you can afford, there are ways to modernise your washroom without breaking the bank. Some choices to a full washroom remodelling include:
- Setting up a new shower screen
- Bath and basin covering
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Fitting a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were sourced at the time this article was penned. They are suggestive, may vary locally, are subject to market strengths and should only be used as a guide.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Hornsby Heights bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.